Epi and nolva detection time?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi! I was wondering for how long does epi and nolva show up on blood and urine tests.
Im not talking about a sports blood/urine banned substance specific test. Just general health blood and urine (blood, hematocrit, blood lipid profile, blood sugar, and stuff like that) tests. Im about to run a 4 week epi cycle@30mg ed and then 4 weeks of nolva at 20/20/10/10 ed. Would metabolites from epi/nolva show up on blood or urine tests?
If lets say that i do the blood tests april 17th (1 day after both cycle and pct are over), would the substances, or proof of their usage show up on the test (like having other raised/lower hormones, or the T/E ratio being off, or really anything like that?) and make the results suspicious?
Also do general blood tests measure lh, fsh, test and estrogen levels?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Im doing an FBC test probably (full blood count), and from what ive read it doesnt measure fsh, test/estrogen ratios,shbg, free tt and binded tt. Am i right or not?

Thejoggernot

Awards
Im doing an FBC test probably (full blood count), and from what ive read it doesnt measure fsh, test/estrogen ratios,shbg, free tt and binded tt. Am i right or not?
You're probably talking about a CBC and no none of those things are on there. 4 weeks of epistane won't throw anything on a CBC out of wack either.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
You're probably talking about a CBC and no none of those things are on there. 4 weeks of epistane won't throw anything on a CBC out of wack either.
Ok! Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Only way peds show up is if they are testing specificly for them.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Only way peds show up is if they are testing specificly for them.
I know that, but im asking if they would tamper with other hormones (t/e ratio, etc) that would make my tests look suspicious

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know that, but im asking if they would tamper with other hormones (t/e ratio, etc) that would make my tests look suspicious
It's definitely gonna mess with your test and estrogen on bloodwork, without a doubt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's gonna throw test and estrogen outta wack 100% guaranteed