Epi 2A3A (EPISTANE) Cycle - Sounds good?

Wonderboydrew

Awards
Hello Forums,

I've been poking my head around here for about two years now, doing my homework. Figured I finally had enough knowledge to pose some educated questions.

I have a research cycle planned, but I wanted to know others opinions before I start dosing the subject.

FULL BLOOD WORK WILL BE DONE BEFORE AND AFTER CYCLE!

Subjects Specs:
Weight: 165lbs
Height: 5'11 ft
Build: Athletic
Background: Endurance sports, Iron Mans, weightlifting (however not for the purpose of bodybuilding)

Experiment: Subject will start a Epi 2A3A (EPISTANE) Cycle (Oral) for the recommended time of 5-6 weeks. Clean diet and addiquit fluids will be maintained at all times.

Workout:Subject will be swimming and running/sprinting DAILY. Weightlifting will be done 1-2 DAILY. Routines include, traditional strength and power-lifting, with crossfit-esque workouts.

Goal: Subject is expected to increase muscle and endurance while still maintaining an "athletic" type build. An increase in weight is also expected.

Products:
Pro-H: Epi 2A3A (EPISTANE) by Vital Labs 120caps. 10mg per.
Cycle Support: Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs
Post Cycle: Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs; Nolvadex & Clomid with Exemestane.

Regular daily vitamins as well as joint support will also be added. Vitamins include, taurine, vit c, krill oil.

Regiment: Subject will adhere to a strict dosing of -----

Week 1
Epi: 10mg per day with Cycle Support

Week 2
Epi: 20mg per day with Cycle Support

Week 3
Epi: 30mg per day with Cycle Support

Week 4
Epi: 40mg per day with Cycle Support

Week 5:

Week 6:

THE NEXT DAY after the last 40mg dosing has been taken, subject will immediately begin the following PCT cycle.

PCT
Week 1-4 (All taken with Post Cycle 3x)
Exemestance: 25mg per day
Nolvadex: 20mg per day
Clomid: 50mg per day
Antioxidant - For helping combat the vision toxicity of clomid and nolvadex

Week 5 (1/2 cut for each)
Exemestance: 12.5mg per day
Nolvadex: 10mg per day
Clomid: 25mg per day
Antioxidant - For helping combat the vision toxicity of clomid and nolvadex

Conclusion: This is the subjects first time taking any form of steroid. Products were chosen with goals in mind and based on liver toxicity.

Questions: Is the PCT too much or too little? The subject IS concerned about eye toxicity with either the clomid or nolva. If one is found to produce such adverse effects, will cutting the nolva/clomid out COMPLETELY adversely effect the PCT?
Overall, how does the proposed cycle look? Anything to add or subtract? Is the cycle to long?

As always, thanks for giving this a look. A full log will also be kept for the duration of the cycle.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first 2 weeks , your dosing is too low. 10 or 20mg is not going to do anything.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva and clomid for epi? Too much bro. One of them is enough.

Mystere3

Awards
Drop clomid and run novla at 20/20/10/10, you don't need arimidex. Start at at least 30 mg of epi.

Wonderboydrew

Awards
Nolva and clomid for epi? Too much bro. One of them is enough.
What would you recommend for a good PCT off of Epi?

I've posted on different forums and the consensus seems to be

Start at 30mg Epi, ramp up to 50-60mg

PCT with either clomid or nolva (not with both).

Any other OTC or SERMS I should research for a proper PCT? Everyone has a different opinion on this one.

Mystere3

Awards
Novla is fine. Clomid is better for hpta so if you were running something crazy suppressive you might consider it more.

Wonderboydrew

Awards
Just so I understand you correctly....

After completing the cycle, the day after the subject would start a PCT consisting of ONLY

novla at 20/20/10/10

No other OTC support is needed or any other SERMS?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so I understand you correctly....

After completing the cycle, the day after the subject would start a PCT consisting of ONLY

novla at 20/20/10/10

No other OTC support is needed or any other SERMS?
Basicly...yes

An otc pct product and t booster is always nice to run along nolva or clomid.

But the nolva alone would be enough for this cycle.( I prefer to run the otc products along side it, and extending it's use so you've got a longer pct)

Mystere3

Awards
You don't NEED anything else. DAA and erase or formeron could help in pct.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to put emphasis on a lipid panel and female hormone panel after PCT. Save the bullcrap stacks in Pct for a natty run or something and just use Nolva. Afterwards, use the money to buy the blood test, wbich wihld run u about $100 or so going thru privatemdlabs.

Ur first cycle is more about learning to have the approach to steroids than it is to anything else.

Wonderboydrew

Awards
Basicly...yes

An otc pct product and t booster is always nice to run along nolva or clomid.

But the nolva alone would be enough for this cycle.( I prefer to run the otc products along side it, and extending it's use so you've got a longer pct)
Great. Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for your help.

Wonderboydrew

Awards
I'd like to put emphasis on a lipid panel and female hormone panel after PCT. Save the bullcrap stacks in Pct for a natty run or something and just use Nolva. Afterwards, use the money to buy the blood test, wbich wihld run u about $100 or so going thru privatemdlabs.

Ur first cycle is more about learning to have the approach to steroids than it is to anything else.
I'm having a hard time identifying the proper blood test. There's about a million and one blood tests for seemingly the same thing. Would this be sufficient? Both for before and after the cycle?

Hormone Panel for Males

Description:
Please Note: If this panel is ordered by a female, due to ordering restrictions on certain tests, the PSA test will not be included on the requisition and will not be performed.

The Hormone Panel for Males contains the following tests:
-Lipid Profile
-Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
-Estradiol, Sensitive
-Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
-Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
-Testosterone (Free) , Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
-Thyroid Profile

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Lipid Panel: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation)
Complete Blood Count: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count
Estradiol, Sensitive
IGF-1
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum
Testosterone (Free), Serum With Total
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Serum
Thyroid Profile: Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

$178

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having a hard time identifying the proper blood test. There's about a million and one blood tests for seemingly the same thing. Would this be sufficient? Both for before and after the cycle?

Hormone Panel for Males

Description:
Please Note: If this panel is ordered by a female, due to ordering restrictions on certain tests, the PSA test will not be included on the requisition and will not be performed.

The Hormone Panel for Males contains the following tests:
-Lipid Profile
-Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
-Estradiol, Sensitive
-Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
-Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
-Testosterone (Free) , Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
-Thyroid Profile

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Lipid Panel: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation)
Complete Blood Count: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count
Estradiol, Sensitive
IGF-1
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum
Testosterone (Free), Serum With Total
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Serum
Thyroid Profile: Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

$178
No, Female hormone panel + lipid profile should work for under $100.

You dont really need all the other crap. Get the bloods a few days after ur 4th week of PCT to understand ur recovery success.

Uae the discounts and ur total should be around $90-95.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Just used LabCorp myself.

Cheap, easy, and got my results 48 hours later.