Epi 2.0 vs Anafuse?

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Both vital labs products, both contain epicatechin. the question i have is which is better for strength?

On one hand anafuse also contains laxogenin which ive heard also helps with strengh, but it does not contain anything to help improve epi absorption which i know has been cited as an issue with epi products in the past. Also a prop blend

On the other hand epi 2.0 contains just the epi, but has a few extra things thrown in to increase absorption so you get more bang for your buck.

Which is the better deal for increasing strength?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, there are better -(-) epi products out there. I'm also not sold on laxogenin.

I've heard great things about -(-)epi, specifically with regards to endurance, pump, muscle fullness, etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We carry both at strong supplement shop. We also have logs on both of these product in the supplement log section. I love both products and if you haven't tried either of them I would puck up both and run them back to back. If not I personally like anafuse.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
What seperates ep1c unleashed from the rest? People seem to really gravitate to that -(-)epi product above all else on this board.

And the idea of running multiple products back to back to see what i like best is a good idea, that might be the way to go regardless of the options

Ryancal1

Awards
I'm on my second bottle of EPI 2.0. For what its worth its good stuff. Great pump, strength and endurance.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What seperates ep1c unleashed from the rest? People seem to really gravitate to that -(-)epi product above all else on this board.

And the idea of running multiple products back to back to see what i like best is a good idea, that might be the way to go regardless of the options
With epi products bioavailability/absorption is an issue. Ep1c Unleashed has a new Phytofuse technology designed to increase absorption. And with all the feedback coming in, myself included, it is definitely superior in that sense to other epi products.

Phytofuse is more than just throwing in another ingredient to aid in absorption. It changes the weight of the epi at the molecular level making it possible. Without a doubt increasing the products effectiveness.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
With epi products bioavailability/absorption is an issue. Ep1c Unleashed has a new Phytofuse technology designed to increase absorption. And with all the feedback coming in, myself included, it is definitely superior in that sense to other epi products.

Phytofuse is more than just throwing in another ingredient to aid in absorption. It changes the weight of the epi at the molecular level making it possible. Without a doubt increasing the products effectiveness.
That sounds awesome. It seems like its always out of stock whenever i check tho :/ is there a certain time of month or something when new supplies become available?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Right now, the premise of OL's epi really piques my interest. Phytosomes demonstrate remarkable efficacy, even for the least bioavailable compounds out there. And this is not just at the level of absorption, but at the level of distribution as well. This may very well allow for a longer duration of action for the compound, which can put it leagues ahead of plain old epi
It has much BETTER absorption.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds awesome. It seems like its always out of stock whenever i check tho :/ is there a certain time of month or something when new supplies become available?
should be in stock at all retailers by the end of this week, many are doing presales already!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone gave me great results, have Buy Ep1c Unleashed on the way and expecting great results with it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both anafuse and epi 2.0 has been getting great feedback (you can search the logs on here). mountainman33 ran 2.0 pre-release and really enjoyed his run. I respond well to epi and tested the new epic (both TD and Oral) I had some amazing recomp effects. Can't go wrong with any of them tbh. I do like the phytofuse aspect of the new unleashed for sure. The non prop blend of 2.0 is nice because I know what amount of epi I am getting. All solid products.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lots of great options out there, personally I really recommend using Laxogenin transdermally. Both Iron Legion and Olympus Labs have brought transdermal laxogenin products to market...IMO, these are probably the best options for 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin.

as for Epicatechin, I have tried a couple different options , but I'm really interested in trying the new OL Transdermal Ep1c.