Epi 1 test

JPRodriguez

Awards
Running this for an 8 week cycle, about to start my 2nd bottle. Take b5 for acne, nizoral for preventing hair loss because of the dht, and a good joint support. Strength gains are through roof, same for libido, noticeable size difference on my back & arms. Back pumps not so bad bc of taurine. For pct i have arom x, d pol, and lean extreme. It's mild, but would that suffice for running it 8 weeks?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running this for an 8 week cycle, about to start my 2nd bottle. Take b5 for acne, nizoral for preventing hair loss because of the dht, and a good joint support. Strength gains are through roof, same for libido, noticeable size difference on my back & arms. Back pumps not so bad bc of taurine. For pct i have arom x, d pol, and lean extreme. It's mild, but would that suffice for running it 8 weeks?
That's not a bad PCT at all. A serm never hurts though. Nice results.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50/50/25/25 clomid to the addition?
This is a pretty common dosing on the forums. Royd I believe is in favor of running clomid for 5wks, 50/25/25/25/25 with the last 2wks being dosed EOD.

FWIW I've used the dosing you laid out with success.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
How many ml a day are u taking the suggested 4? Or more

JPRodriguez

Awards
How many ml a day are u taking the suggested 4? Or more
The recommended dosage. I'm at the end of week 5. Strength keeps going up. Also dry mass is coming in. I lowered my creatine amount. I felt smaller bc I lost water weight, but I'm bigger then I was and my arms are hard no​t all squishy. Good product. 3 more weeks to go!

JPRodriguez

Awards
Just to keep you guys updated. My cycle ended this Sunday. Dam good cycle. I look thicker & more vascular. Packed on 10lbs. No water retention, all dry gains. No sides, just a little acne here & there. Got all my hair. No shutdown. I recommend running for 8 weeks, not gonna see much with just one bottle. Going with copycat's dosage for pct. 50/25/25/25/25. Last two weeks EOD. Plus arom x, and dpol (daa). Let you guys know how pct went when I'm done.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
hope i'm not stealing this thread

but the title says it all :)

today was my first day on epi-1-test.

the taste is different then what i had expected, more "sharp" / bitter, and a nice hot feeling after approx 30 sec of holding it in the mouth
this hot feeling becomes more and more apparent efter a little while, but not unpleasent

I dosed 2 ml in am and now the last 2 ml just 5 min ago.

today and tomorrow i do not have time to go to the gym, so little sad about that, but what the hell. I'm plenty active renovating my new apartment got building materials delivered today so I'm sure I'm sore in the lower back tomorrow!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Im thinking about adding a 1 ml dose mid day for the "energy / mental / drive boost" i feel the first hours after dosing.

I can only compare with things I tryed in the past and I remember the boost i got short time after doseing mecha, this is not as noticable as that but I sure do feel it from Epi-1-test and I have to remember Its only Day 4 :)

Whould it be unwise or not worth it to try a 1 ml dose mid day ? In addition to the 2ml In the AM and 2ml in the PM

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with adding an extra dose if you wish.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with adding an extra dose if you wish.
After sleeping on it i think I'll wait and se how everything is at the 2week point
But thanks :)
(Still have the urge for it :p )

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 for me now and im increasingly hungry ! Good thing i like food ;) and trying to gain.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 10.

I will be adding a 1 ml mid day dose today, I feel lust for some more boost today.

What I'we seen so far:
some leaning effect, eating surplus cals and look lean.
Weight is up, from 72,6kg to 73 kg.
Daily motivation still good. ( I feel i get a very good boost from DHT products, for instance I got better energy from androHard then I got from androDrive )

Rest between sets:
Short, on back days my forearms are cramping up :p

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

I been spreding the dose out more the past two days, and it feel's better in term of mid day sleepy'ness

The weight felt easy yesterday, could increase on most lifts :)

Still feel hungry :)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

recomp shining !
muscle fullness even on non-workout days.
traning endurance op

dosing 5 ml a day, and like it

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Should get even better this next couple of weeks.
Looking forward for it :)

First bottle ended today, just dose from the new bottle, liquid little bit more clear in this one. Also, the plastic insetting for the opening of the bottle fell in the bottle -.-
But still works but more deficult getting the last ones out when the time comes

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Strenght today was incredible !
Almost where i was at when running Mecha and AHv3 (lost weight and strenght do to working over sea's and moving)

Since starting im up 1,6 kg
And look a tat leaner :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Pct ended yesterday

Im up 1,8 kg lean mass and in pct I've put on 0,9 kg fat, (thank you anti cortisol supps) max rep higher then start weight but no pr's

I'll say this was a pure side effect free run with mild gain and alot of nice gym aggression, had i not been in the middel of moving i think i could have gain more from epi-1-test with more time in the gym
I ended up dosing in single ml doses a total of 5 ml ED last 3 weeks
This run was 2 bottles and i feel that is the way to go (for me that is)

I keept all strenght from cycle, and I noticed my veins pop out easier then before the cycle but less now then when i was on, Think it is subsiding

Zrob77

Awards
Hi
I want some advise. I have 1 Epi-1-test bottle, 1 1-Andro bottle and 1 4-ad bottle, best way to cycle and dose this products?
Does a bottle of Arom-x do for pct?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Hi I want some advise. I have 1 Epi-1-test bottle, 1 1-Andro bottle and 1 4-ad bottle, best way to cycle and dose this products? Does a bottle of Arom-x do for pct?
Depends on goals i think, i lost some fat on epi-1-test but also little bit lethergic so...
I think get one more 4-ad

Week 1-3: 1-Andro and 4-ad
Week 4-6: 4-ad and epi-1-test

Since epi-1-test is 1-andro and epiandro Its nice and dry and stronger then 1-andro by it self
So this would be like upping the dose half way throug cycle to keep things running an intensity High

But i dont think arom-x will be enough for PCT !

Zrob77

Awards
Thanks for the advise.

I may have a bottle of Ams decavol also, could it do something good to my cycle?

Adding Gat testagen to the PCT?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Is there any good serm I could buy legal online?
Soon
You could try Ribirth from BLR,
Its not out yet i think
But for a mild cycle like this i think it would be best bet, but i haven't tryed it. But i will try it when Its available in the EU

whitelie

Awards
Soon
You could try Ribirth from BLR,
Its not out yet i think
But for a mild cycle like this i think it would be best bet, but i haven't tryed it. But i will try it when Its available in the EU
Came out the other day. Definitely worth a look.

Moore 45

Awards
I'm going to start a 6-8 week cycle of Epi-1-test this week. Just waiting on my serm.

I have CEL cycle assist to help.
My pct will be BLR Rebirth, and I also have Finaflex Revolution Black. Also plan on 3 grams of DAA.

My question is since this is a fairly mild cycle, will I be fine without an AI?

The Revolution pct does have Armistane, and was thinking of starting that a week before I'm done with Rebirth. Since I've read that an AI should be included.
Any help would be appreciated. This will be only my 2nd time using a PH. My first cycle was just 1-Andro and for only 30 days.