Unanswered ephedrine hcl uk question

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys im looking to try real ephedrine hcl and i found at uk stores 2different ephedrine products :1)diamond labs eca, 2)vst dymetadrine . does anyone knows if these products are legit ??? thx in addition! unfortunately i used ephedra extract and is not good at all

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its NOT ephedrine in the new version Diamond Labs ECA, the label they show on the site is not correct

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so there isnt any legit source of pure hcl ephedrine in europe

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys... got to body shock pro, they have loads of different eca stacks all with real eph. That place is the shizzle. You can thank me later

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys... got to body shock pro, they have loads of different eca stacks all with real eph. That place is the shizzle. You can thank me later
real ephedrine ? really? which product? thx for the info. eca ko unfortunately is out of stock and im seeing good reviews

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know where i can get ephedrine from? All the websites seem to have ephedra extract... Anyone trustworthy to get real ephedrine?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i cannot find too and a friend of mine suggest me to try clenbuterol .. but im afraid to try this drug

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive done clen a few times.
Tbh i prefer ephedrine.
Clen even at 40mg makes me nervous and i get shakes.
I seem to lose more on ephedrine as well.
What was best for me as 2 weeks clen 2 weeks ephedrine.

But now cant find ephedrine anywhere even aas link dont seem to have it

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive done clen a few times.
Tbh i prefer ephedrine.
Clen even at 40mg makes me nervous and i get shakes.
I seem to lose more on ephedrine as well.
What was best for me as 2 weeks clen 2 weeks ephedrine.

But now cant find ephedrine anywhere even aas link dont seem to have it
i thought that clen is more effective than ephedrine.. anyway as i can see nowdays is not possible to find ephedrine to europe unfortunately..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys the website I reccomended up to last month had loads. Maybe they’ve had their wrist slapped. I bought some eca gold from them. Still got some left. It’s awesome, the rd of eca stack plus yohimbine and a few other things. I’m gonna ask them if they are going to restock

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F ephedrine. I used it and got some crazy sides later on. I used dymetadrine d30+

JStats

Awards
Did anyone find any legit ECA stacks or legit Ephedrine HCL in the UK? Been looking for ages, been getting mine for years from CS in Canada but their websites stopped working and my bank wouldn’t authorise the payment.

JStats

Awards
Did anyone find any legit ECA stacks or legit Ephedrine HCL in the UK? Been looking for ages, been getting mine for years from CS in Canada but their websites stopped working and my bank wouldn’t authorise the payment.
?

Dannn444

Awards
hi guys im looking to try real ephedrine hcl and i found at uk stores 2different ephedrine products :1)diamond labs eca, 2)vst dymetadrine . does anyone knows if these products are legit ??? thx in addition! unfortunately i used ephedra extract and is not good at all
Bit late but ebay, type in 8mg kaizen , got some other day, legit. Found this as looking at eca ko tabs

Dannn444

Awards
How do you know they were legit Kaizen? Thanks.
Taken eph for yrs from the days of astro nutiron. Came vacuum packed, sealed, tried and to me they are legit. Have bought other kaizens off another site over here and they wernt vacuum sealed like they have been open before, the packaging also looked off, for the cheap price they sold them at I should have guessed really. Def wernt legit no effects. Have just bought some eca ko off there too, will test thos and see if it's the real deal.

JStats

Awards
Taken eph for yrs from the days of astro nutiron. Came vacuum packed, sealed, tried and to me they are legit. Have bought other kaizens off another site over here and they wernt vacuum sealed like they have been open before, the packaging also looked off, for the cheap price they sold them at I should have guessed really. Def wernt legit no effects. Have just bought some eca ko off there too, will test thos and see if it's the real deal.
can you send me a screenshot of the product you ordered please?