Ephedrine/EC Stack alternative

J

JStats

Awards
I absolutely love the EC stack but it’s getting harder and harder to get to the UK, I used to get Kaizen from CenturySupplements but they’re getting more unreliable. What I love about the EC stack is the energy I get from it and the insane appetite suppression, I can take my first dosage at 6.30am then at 10am and I could go without eating until 1/1.30pm easily with no drop in my energy levels. I can cut my calorie intake by 10-15% daily.

Does anyone know anything that similar and has the same effects, the price doesn’t concern me if the product is basically the same as a good EC stack. Thanks.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look into Thermagize XT by SNS. Seems to get excellent feedback on here

J

JStats

Awards
Look into Thermagize XT by SNS. Seems to get excellent feedback on here
yea mate, I’ve been reading about it so may give it a try. Is it easy to get in the UK?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements would be another option to look into as well.

J

JStats

Awards
Alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements would be another option to look into as well.
the problem is getting these in the UK, shipping costs are 1 thing but the it’s the risk of customs seizing them and sometimes you get them here and the post office charges you an additional tax on bringing them over! I’ve got some yohimbe seized by customs about 2 weeks ago..it’s a nightmare haha

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the problem is getting these in the UK, shipping costs are 1 thing but the it’s the risk of customs seizing them and sometimes you get them here and the post office charges you an additional tax on bringing them over! I’ve got some yohimbe seized by customs about 2 weeks ago..it’s a nightmare haha
You can get alpha Y here in the UK

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried to order SNS Yohimbe because that’s the best I’ve ever tried but customs had it! Just wish these products were easily bought in the UK
There is one place I know who are in the UK that sell it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's too bad! Glad I don't have to deal with that. It would cost be a fortune in supplement every month. haha

J

JStats

Awards
I’d still love to get my hands on some real Eph in the UK! It’s so frustrating!

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d still love to get my hands on some real Eph in the UK! It’s so frustrating!
I feel your pain, I'm in the US and its a huge pain as well. We're sometimes able to find bronkaid at our pharmacies but most of the time I look its sold out. I miss being able to buy kaizen ephedrine from Canadian sites.

J

JStats

Awards
I feel your pain, I'm in the US and its a huge pain as well. We're sometimes able to find bronkaid at our pharmacies but most of the time I look its sold out. I miss being able to buy kaizen ephedrine from Canadian sites.
It’s a pain in the ass, honestly 😂 i have no bronkaid or anything here! Kaizen was the best, I really wish it was accessible in UK.

J

JStats

Awards
A decent alternative would even do, something that gives the same energy, alertness and appetite suppression.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscle Addiction ECA Stack is a nice alternative with caffeine, Eria Jarensis and 6-paradol. Very reasonably priced. Thermagize is also very potent if you can obtain it.

J

JStats

Awards
Muscle Addiction ECA Stack is a nice alternative with caffeine, Eria Jarensis and 6-paradol. Very reasonably priced. Thermagize is also very potent if you can obtain it.
I might give MA ECA Stack a go, if it’s anything like old school Kaizen it’ll do for me..I’ve tried Thermagize on and off for a about 18 months and it seems to make me more tired, especially in the mornings, it seems to make me less motivated to get working. Weird really!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might give MA ECA Stack a go, if it’s anything like old school Kaizen it’ll do for me..I’ve tried Thermagize on and off for a about 18 months and it seems to make me more tired, especially in the mornings, it seems to make me less motivated to get working. Weird really!
If you are hoping for the exact same feel as ephedrine you will simply not find it but if looking for the appetite suppressant and energy then you have options.

J

JStats

Awards
If you are hoping for the exact same feel as ephedrine you will simply not find it but if looking for the appetite suppressant and energy then you have options.
Ive given up on looking for the exact ephedrine feeling because it’s almost impossible. I can’t even explain it, I just felt like I had so much energy for the working day.

F

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s pretty easily accessible here in the UK, you just need to be looking in the right places.

J

JStats

Awards
It’s pretty easily accessible here in the UK, you just need to be looking in the right places.
What genuine Eph HCL? I’ve looked everywhere and every time some I know has got me some it’s never genuine. I need to know these right places haha

F

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What genuine Eph HCL? I’ve looked everywhere and every time some I know has got me some it’s never genuine. I need to know these right places haha
Yep - Kaizen & XP Labs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after a very dry spell my local walgreens which has been my source for bronkaid for close to 10 years finally had some in stock yesterday....just a headsup.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was going to post the exact same thing haha.

I don't think anywhere has the original Thermagize XT anymore but most people like the new version better anyway. The feedback on the newer version is that it gives good energy but not extreme like the original version and also gives positive mood, appetite control, and fat loss.

And Muscle Addiction ECA Stack is great for people that want a nice clean energy, appetite control, fat loss, and a feel good type energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A decent alternative would even do, something that gives the same energy, alertness and appetite suppression.
Thermagize XT is a great product for energy, appetite control, and fat loss.

Muscle Addiction ECA Stack is a great product for people that want something not quite as strong as Thermagize XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you tried it for 18 months on and off, then that would be the older version of Thermagize XT which was super strong. Many stims that are that strong can have a tired the next morning type of effect. The new version of Thermagize XT is strong but not that strong.