Ephedrine: Bronkaid vs Primatene. Do they actually have less pure Ephedrine?

A

AndyGT01

Awards
Hey guys, new here.

im doing a cut, never tried ephedrine before, just got me some bronkaid from Walgreens, but I read somewhere that both bronkaid and Primatene actually have less pure ephedrine than it days on the box. (I.e. I think I read that bronkaid pill should have 25mg but only had 20mg of pure ephedrine).

Should I account for the difference and try to crush another pill and take a portion of it or am I overthinking it and just take 1 bronkaid pill 3 times daily as recommended for weight loss?

thanks for any input!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, new here.

im doing a cut, never tried ephedrine before, just got me some bronkaid from Walgreens, but I read somewhere that both bronkaid and Primatene actually have less pure ephedrine than it days on the box. (I.e. I think I read that bronkaid pill should have 25mg but only had 20mg of pure ephedrine).

Should I account for the difference and try to crush another pill and take a portion of it or am I overthinking it and just take 1 bronkaid pill 3 times daily as recommended for weight loss?

thanks for any input!
You had no idea (in reality) how 25mgs was going to affect you anyway.
Just try one tab.
(y)

A

AndyGT01

Awards
thanks! While I have your attention, any thoughts on L-theanine? I always take 200mg caffeine pill in the morning and now ephedrine, I was hoping L-theanine could help with jitters, should I encounter any. Have you ever taken it? I heard it should be 1:2 caffeine to L-Theanine but I’m afraid taking 400mg of L-Theanine in the morning with my caffeine and ephedrine might get me too relaxed and counteract the effects of the other two.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks! While I have your attention, any thoughts on L-theanine? I always take 200mg caffeine pill in the morning and now ephedrine, I was hoping L-theanine could help with jitters, should I encounter any. Have you ever taken it? I heard it should be 1:2 caffeine to L-Theanine but I’m afraid taking 400mg of L-Theanine in the morning with my caffeine and ephedrine might get me too relaxed and counteract the effects of the other two.
Try starting with a lower dose, and see how it affects you. If you need to, increase the dosage the next day ...

A

AndyGT01

Awards
Try starting with a lower dose, and see how it affects you. If you need to, increase the dosage the next day ...
Yeah that’s my plan. Half a pill (12.5mg) twice a day for a week, then same but three times a week for week 2, then normal dose (25mg 3 times a week) going forward.

Say, have you ever tried Yohimbine? I wonder if taking Ephedrine would make taking Yohimbine even worse in terms of side effects. I always felt like **** taking Yohimbine for fasted cardio so recently I switched to alpha-Yohimbine (rauwolscine). Definitely better but now that I’m taking ephedrine should I stop taking rauwolscine? (and I’m actually also taking Phoenix by legion athletics, old formula used to have synepherine but not anymore; the compound is still supposed to help with thermic effect of food, which is kinda what Ephedrine is doing).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s my plan. Half a pill (12.5mg) twice a day for a week, then same but three times a week for week 2, then normal dose (25mg 3 times a week) going forward.

Say, have you ever tried Yohimbine? I wonder if taking Ephedrine would make taking Yohimbine even worse in terms of side effects. I always felt like **** taking Yohimbine for fasted cardio so recently I switched to alpha-Yohimbine (rauwolscine). Definitely better but now that I’m taking ephedrine should I stop taking rauwolscine? (and I’m actually also taking Phoenix by legion athletics, old formula used to have synepherine but not anymore; the compound is still supposed to help with thermic effect of food, which is kinda what Ephedrine is doing).

Yeah, the two would definitely combine for effects, and sides.

A

AndyGT01

Awards
So
Yeah, the two would definitely combine for effects, and sides.
Ephedrine and any kind of Yohimbine is a no no combo? I’m already stimulating with caffeine, EGCG pills, Legion Athletics Phoenix (good supplement for thermic effect of food aid), and ephedrine. I take it yohimbine is gonna give me a heart attack lol. I’m a 22yo male tho.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So

Ephedrine and any kind of Yohimbine is a no no combo? I’m already stimulating with caffeine, EGCG pills, Legion Athletics Phoenix (good supplement for thermic effect of food aid), and ephedrine. I take it yohimbine is gonna give me a heart attack lol. I’m a 22yo male tho.

I don't use those types of compounds as much as a lot of guys here.

Maybe someone who uses them more will step in, and give you a little more direction....

A

AndyGT01

Awards
I don't use those types of compounds as much as a lot of guys here.

Maybe someone who uses them more will step in, and give you a little more direction....
Gotcha. I see a lot of new posts get hella responds and mine only got your response because I posted too many times lol. Am I doing something wrong?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. I see a lot of new posts get hella responds and mine only got your response because I posted too many times lol. Am I doing something wrong?
Nah, it takes time.
You're new. People naturally respond more to posts of guys they know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So

how do you feel with what you are using now is the question? if feeling good and heart isn't beating out of chest try slowly adding in different stuff...if you don't already have one invest in a bp monitor.

A

AndyGT01

Awards
I see.
Nah, it takes time.
You're new. People naturally respond more to posts of guys they know.
well let’s see if anyone chimes in with some first-hans experience. I can of course just try it but I feel like all of those elevate your heart rate and last thing I need is a heart attack attack at 22 lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see.

well let’s see if anyone chimes in with some first-hans experience. I can of course just try it but I feel like all of those elevate your heart rate and last thing I need is a heart attack attack at 22 lol
Well, you do seem to be stacking a lot of stims (why so many?).

I do hope that more guys will comment here, but they won't be able to tell you what you can personally tolerate.

Be safe bro.

A

AndyGT01

Awards
how do you feel with what you are using now is the question? if feeling good and heart isn't beating out of chest try slowly adding in different stuff...if you don't already have one invest in a bp monitor.
I feel fine but I started ephedrine today and I did g take Alpha-Yohimbine today so idk how that would feel. Maybe I’ll try it on a day I don’t work and see lol. My initial question was from like a pharmaceutical standpoint would it make sense to combine these two stimulants or do they do the same thing kinda and it’s just taking one and doubling the dose unnecessarily or are they different enough to work in conjunction but it’s a very specific question I understand.