Ephedrine: Bronkaid vs Primatene. Do they actually have less Pure Ephedrine and do I need to adjust?

A

AndyGT01

Awards
Hey guys, new here. Sorry, I know this isn’t steroid related per se but I know ephedrine is well-I own within pro-bodybuilding and steroid community.

im doing a cut, never tried ephedrine before, just got me some bronkaid from Walgreens, but I read somewhere that both bronkaid and Primatene actually have less pure ephedrine than it days on the box. (I.e. I think I read that bronkaid pill should have 25mg but only had 20mg of pure ephedrine).

Should I account for the difference and try to crush another pill and take a portion of it or am I overthinking it and just take 1 bronkaid pill 3 times daily as recommended for weight loss?

thanks for any input!

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not worth it imo. Technically yes they do, but that's because of the sulfate and HCL they are attached to. I remember people used to debate if bronkaid (sulfate form) or primatene (HCl form) is better because technically you get more E per mg in in the HCl formula.

I wouldn't worry about it at all that's like counting pennies for your net worth imo. Sure it *might* help, but there are more important things to keep track of.

Fwiw I think the recommendations is actually 20mg Eph/200mg caffeine so your actually spot on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A full Bronkaid tab still hits plenty hard. Even half a tab has a noticeable effect on my training performance (and increased bp). 2-3 per day is a lot and going to get you results for sure if the diet is true to goals.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both Walgreens and rite aid did not have bronkaid…I went with the primatene this time..60 caps at 12.5 for like 12 bucks…hope it’s just as good

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both Walgreens and rite aid did not have bronkaid…I went with the primatene this time..60 caps at 12.5 for like 12 bucks…hope it’s just as good
Primatene is great; used it for years before I realized the Bronkaid is just as good at half a tab. The cheaper sulfate form feels the same strength as the hcl. But HCL is great.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Primatene is great; used it for years before I realized the Bronkaid is just as good at half a tab. The cheaper sulfate form feels the same strength as the hcl. But HCL is great.
Did my park cardio, right after purchasing and can confirm, g2g lol

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did Primatne treat you and how much Ephedrine does it have bro? Does it have other ingredients in it to? I have only ran bronkaid.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did Primatne treat you and how much Ephedrine does it have bro? Does it have other ingredients in it to? I have only ran bronkaid.
Excellent…I can’t remember if they removed the guaifenesin or not…The perforated tabs have 2 tablets in them at 12.5mg each. It’s ephedrine hcl…(often times just one is enough) …2 tabs + 3-400mg caffeine pre workout, and the music of your choice, will put you in the muhfuckin zone….

Try this song for PR’s or amraps…

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excellent…I can’t remember if they removed the guaifenesin or not…The perforated tabs have 2 tablets in them at 12.5mg each. It’s ephedrine hcl…(often times just one is enough) …2 tabs + 3-400mg caffeine pre workout, and the music of your choice, will put you in the muhfuckin zone….

Try this song for PR’s or amraps…

Awesome some recommend man! I am a metal head old school! Favorite bands are Lamb of God, Metallica, Korn, Machine Head, Soulfly, and Five Finger Death Punch. Even like old **** like Testament, Death Angel, and Exodus. It gets the juice pumping in the gym for sure !!

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can find bronkaid max that's the one with no guafenesin. They had it by me for a little bit but now I haven't seen it in a few months.