Ephedrine +Alphamine stack? Dialene? Lipo 6?

Kurono

Awards
It's almost time to cycle off of TT-33 and I'm out of Slim Xtreme!

Thinking about getting Alphamine and adding 8mg of Kaizen HCL to it. What do you think? I've look at all the logs here, why are they all incomplete? They are like one week logs. The last post is usually really enthusiastic, but suddenly has no updates, I have one more week to complete my TT-33 log and I intend on completing it. Hold me to it!

How good is this supplement? The last 10 lbs is what needs to come off in the stubborn areas. So that's why i'm turning to YOHIMBINE. I read that it helps stubborn areas, but I need to know real world results.

Should I just make a cheaper ECY stack? Right now I have no idea if my thyroid will accept Ephedrine so having something to backup like Alphamine was my intention.

Every time I searched for Dialene and Lipo 6 here it always pointed back to Alphamine and no one seemed to give a rat about those 2 items. Both have Yohimbine in it, so what's the problem?

Note: i understand some of you may be a tad biased as sponsors, but that's ok. I will compare peoples real world log results with claims.

rphash49

Awards
I'm only a week in but I'm really liking my TTA + EC + reduce XT + alcar stack. The way it's going I expect big time results.

I'm not a yohimbine fan.

Kurono

Awards
Hey what's up ?What is TTA?
The other stuff you're taking I've heard.

rphash49

Awards
Hey what's up ?What is TTA?
The other stuff you're taking I've heard.
I'm using a SNS version. Do a search for TTA and you will find a good write up of the product.

Kurono

Awards
Anyways, I ve been reading LOGS ALL day long man for hours. I really hope I can get some more chime in. A lot of people using alphamine get all their results in the first week or two which is common for almost ANY supplement. Any log will get u that, doesn' matter what. THe hype of a new product always is part of the motivation to workout harder.
I want to know if it keeps working week after week. I need to kill those last 10 lbs.

http://www.smartpowders.com/tta-500-120-caps.html is it this?
TTA comes up with a million abbreviations on google so I hope this is right.

rphash49

Awards
Anyways, I ve been reading LOGS ALL day long man for hours. I really hope I can get some more chime in. A lot of people using alphamine get all their results in the first week or two which is common for almost ANY supplement. Any log will get u that, doesn' matter what. THe hype of a new product always is part of the motivation to workout harder.
I want to know if it keeps working week after week. I need to kill those last 10 lbs.

http://www.smartpowders.com/tta-500-120-caps.html is it this?
TTA comes up with a million abbreviations on google so I hope this is right.
Go to nutraplanet and look or do a search on this site for TTA-500. It's actually an old product that is no longer on the market. From what I've read once it's sold out you won't be able to get it. Coop said it takes a few weeks to kick in. My early results are probably coming from the rest of my stack.

rphash49

Awards
Tta stands for tetradecylthioacetic acid.

Kurono

Awards
Alright guys! I decided on ALPHAMINE. I hope it works good, because the cost was comparable to D-hacks stuff. I'll be doing a log soon

Thanks T-bione. When TTA comes out again, I'll be looking for it.