EPG Testoshred

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Happy Fourth everyone! I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this test booster, I'm taking it part of a PCT, it says to take four capsules daily, now do I take all four at once or shall I take two early in the day and then the other two later on? I've tried to look up dosing but I cannot find it anywhere.

elcamino68

Awards
Ya I ordered the epg osta lean and it came with the Testoshred.. I ran into the same issue and wasn't sure so I just split the doseage up during the day 2 am and 2 pm

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Ya I ordered the epg osta lean and it came with the Testoshred.. I ran into the same issue and wasn't sure so I just split the doseage up during the day 2 am and 2 pm
Did it seem to help with everything?

elcamino68

Awards
Ya I liked the Testoshred it seemed like I have more aggressive workouts and general better well being during the day.. I took it with rebirth and nolva as my pct

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ya I liked the Testoshred it seemed like I have more aggressive workouts and general better well being during the day.. I took it with rebirth and nolva as my pct
This probably where the aggression and well being came from ;)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Nolva gives people aggression? I'm on it now for pct, and only notice a slight bump during my workouts.
Nolvadex, and Clomid, block Estrogen receptors. Your Hypothalamus sees this as having low/no Estrogen. So, in order to get Estrogen, it tells the Pituitary, through other hormones, to make Testosterone, so it can aromatize into Estrogen. They put you at 'Top of Range' for Testosterone (Clomid bloodwork on here shows 1300+ ng/dl). Some of this Test 5a Reduces into DHT = Agression/Libido/Strength. "Natty T Boosters" taken with true SERMs, is a waste of money - they can't out-do the SERM, and they don't add onto them IMO.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Nolvadex, and Clomid, block Estrogen receptors. Your Hypothalamus sees this as having low/no Estrogen. So, in order to get Estrogen, it tells the Pituitary, through other hormones, to make Testosterone, so it can aromatize into Estrogen. They put you at 'Top of Range' for Testosterone (Clomid bloodwork on here shows 1300+ ng/dl). Some of this Test 5a Reduces into DHT = Agression/Libido/Strength. "Natty T Boosters" taken with true SERMs, is a waste of money - they can't out-do the SERM, and they don't add onto them IMO.
Great thanks can't wait for a little of what you mentioned, I'm now into week 2 with Nolva and still feeling a bit blehhhhh.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Great thanks can't wait for a little of what you mentioned, I'm now into week 2 with Nolva and still feeling a bit blehhhhh.
Clomid is a bit better (it's what Endo/TRT Docs use Off Label), for HPTA re-start, Nolva protects Breast Tissue better. Best case is to use both.