Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most of us wouldn't recommend taking every steroid you can find, on your first cycle.

Actually, most wouldn't recommend that approach for any cycle.

There are tons of logs, reviews and testimonies on this site alone, regarding the power of a single steroid.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you don’t have the motivation to learn about each of those compounds individually, you really shouldn’t be using steroids.
that’s what are in that product. 3 oral steroids and 1 very potent pro hormone to trenbolone

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hello,

Did anyone of you have experiences with this product? I would like to run it

1. M-Sten
  2. Trenavar
  3. M14ADD
  4. Pro-Magnon
It's actually hexadrone instead of pro magnon but still to strong for a first cycle im a little afraid that it's a libido killer tho

Last edited:

EazyE96

Awards
Thanks for the quick answers.
I know its a strong cycle for a beginner, just wanted to know if the product is legit cause people write that some prohormones do not work.
Is Predators RPN Havoc legit?

Polly1

Awards
Its almost the same as beast plexx,i have a bottle waiting for me :)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick answers.
I know its a strong cycle for a beginner, just wanted to know if the product is legit cause people write that some prohormones do not work.
Is Predators RPN Havoc legit?
I ran Predator’s Havoc a few months ago and it was every bit as good as the original. IMHO, it would be a better first cycle than the quad mix. One compound to assess your tolerance to anabolics vs four is a safer play. You already have the mix, so it’s something you can save for the future.

EazyE96

Awards
I decided to run RPN Havoc at 40mg for 8 Weeks. What prohormone could i stack with it?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You honestly don’t need any other hormonal products or SARMS. Havoc (epistane) is generally well tolerated, although plenty of people don’t like it or it induced a side, like lethargy, dry joints, even complaints of gyno. So these are things to think about and prepare for. Please research the hell out of these things before introducing them into your body. Will a poorly researched cycle kill you? Probably not. But you can f@&k yourself up from just one cycle man. From what I’ve seen on this board so far, there’s a ton of good info to read and properly educate yourself on before diving in.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You honestly don’t need any other hormonal products or SARMS. Havoc (epistane) is generally well tolerated, although plenty of people don’t like it or it induced a side, like lethargy, dry joints, even complaints of gyno. So these are things to think about and prepare for. Please research the hell out of these things before introducing them into your body. Will a poorly researched cycle kill you? Probably not. But you can f@&k yourself up from just one cycle man. From what I’ve seen on this board so far, there’s a ton of good info to read and properly educate yourself on before diving in.

^^^ Some good words there ^^^

EazyE96

Awards
Thank you brother. I will make sure to have cycle support,a serm etc. I know the basics, ran a test cycle a few years ago. Thats why i want solid gains if im gonna harm myself, and prohormones are generally weaker than 500-600mg of test (not including hardcore stuff like superdrol etc.). Epi is a mild steroid from what i´ve read so i would like to run something with it.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you brother. I will make sure to have cycle support,a serm etc. I know the basics, ran a test cycle a few years ago. Thats why i want solid gains if im gonna harm myself, and prohormones are generally weaker than 500-600mg of test (not including hardcore stuff like superdrol etc.). Epi is a mild steroid from what i´ve read so i would like to run something with it.
Oh my bad, it entered my head that you hadn’t cycled before. You are correct, epistane is relatively mild. It’s my favorite oral besides Var, was my first cycle, and keep going back to it. I love epi with test 🤘

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if you’ve run test before why aren’t you running test with the havoc?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you’ve run test before why aren’t you running test with the havoc?

That would be the best choice.

And OP, MANY oral steroids (that are often called PHs) have greater sides than Testosterone.

EazyE96

Awards
That would be the best choice.

And OP, MANY oral steroids (that are often called PHs) have greater sides than Testosterone.
If the sides get too crazy i will cut the cycle short.
Any tipps on a good stack with Epi? Maybe a sarm except ostarine. I really want to add lean muscle no wet compound.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any tipps on a good stack with Epi? Maybe a sarm except ostarine. I really want to add lean muscle no wet compound.

The problem is, Epi is SOO dry, that I would normally stack it (or recommend stacking it) with a wetter compound.

If you stack it with another dry compound, I'd definitely recommend also stacking something like Dermacrine with them, to try and mitigate low E sides.

EazyE96

Awards
The problem is, Epi is SOO dry, that I would normally stack it (or recommend stacking it) with a wetter compound.

If you stack it with another dry compound, I'd definitely recommend also stacking something like Dermacrine with them, to try and mitigate low E sides.

https://www.predatornutrition.com/prohormones/fusion-supplements/decalone.html?cgid=prohormones

What do you think of this Cycle

RPN Havoc: 8 Weeks at 40mg (4 caps)
Fusion Decalone: 8 Weeks at 798mg (3 caps)

EazyE96

Awards

https://www.predatornutrition.com/prohormones/fusion-supplements/decalone.html?cgid=prohormones

What do you think of this Cycle

RPN Havoc: 8 Weeks at 40mg (4 caps)
Fusion Decalone: 8 Weeks at 798mg (3 caps)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
estrogen is essential to muscle growth bro. How much water you hold off wet compounds is largely genetic, some people hold loads of adrol, some very little etc.

if you want to grow then something that converts is pretty essential (that and feeling good whilst on). Low dose dbol, dema, 4ad, andro, test obviously, even estrogen itself......

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

@EazyE96 Honestly I haven't seen enough feedback on that compound to have a good opinion on it.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What compund would you recommend?
I think that company has a 4AD compound that would convert to test and give a good base as well as some estrogen. m1/4add is wet and may work at a low dose while adding some extra size. Heard bad things about decalone but can’t confirm from personal experience

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that company has a 4AD compound that would convert to test and give a good base as well as some estrogen. m1/4add is wet and may work at a low dose while adding some extra size. Heard bad things about decalone but can’t confirm from personal experience
4ad and havoc is the way I would go in the OP’s circumstances with his goals......