Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So wanted to throw a quick review (that is kind of still in progress):

Background:
January I decided to do a slight cut. I’d held a pretty solid diet and training through the holidays and had used K1ngslayer November-December with great results. I put a few pounds on and workouts were great but stress (moving, new job, holidays) took a toll and I needed a reset. Before K1ngslayer I hadn’t been really using anything other than preworkouts, basics, and periworkout nutrition. KS impressed me enough I decided to give some more Olympus Products a shot. So I grabbed some Ep1logue and the new Bloodshr3d to shed a couple pounds while keeping performance up.

Details:
Trained 6 days per week. 5 days heavy lifting, mixed modal activity, and high intensity work. 1 day monostructural low-medium intensity cardio. 1 day off.
Diet high carb with deficit coming mostly from drops in fat with protein slightly above 1g per pound of body weight. Only had to drop calories twice over the 4-5 weeks.

Supplements:
Ep1logue 2 caps pre workout and split dosing on off days
Bloodshr3d 1 scoop pre workout + 2 scoops Genius Pre-workout (been using for a month prior to this as well)
-Didn’t take Bloodshr3d at other times or off days. It provided good mental boost and decent energy at 1 scoop but this stuff makes me sweat uncontrollably and was just not worth it at other times of day.
EAAs + carbs during training
Orange Triad, Green Might, KSM-66, fish oil, and Olympus Labs Superior Protein MB edition taken daily (all used last few months)

Results:
Weightloss>>> Dropped 6lbs
-faster than I anticipated. A couple pounds may have been just some bloat from holidays and stress.
Body fat Drop>>> ~3%
-Testing is obviously not going to be perfectly accurate but it said of the 6lbs that ~.5lbs was of lean mass. Considering how lean I got (probably leanest I’ve ever been) and how it came off faster than I wanted/anticipated some muscle loss was expected.
Performance>>> All markers improved above baseline
-I noted improvements in time to fatigue, lowered levels of rated perceived exertion during exercise, and hit several PRs in varying exercises and rep ranges.
-One of the cooler things I noticed was marked increase in resting heart rate. Dropped 5-6bpm by the second week.
-Recovery was impressive being in a caloric deficit. For example I was able to match or improve some high rep squats from week to week hitting 20+ reps each week as weights built from 275-315lbs by the end. I never had issue doing workouts the following days or hitting other PRs in movements despite this (and other similar or even more taxing movements).

I know that’s a lot but that was in just 4 weeks time. Looking forward to continued Ep1logue with adding in K1ngslayer this next month (Dropped Bloodshr3d for now).

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So wanted to throw a quick review (that is kind of still in progress):

Background:
January I decided to do a slight cut. I’d held a pretty solid diet and training through the holidays and had used K1ngslayer November-December with great results. I put a few pounds on and workouts were great but stress (moving, new job, holidays) took a toll and I needed a reset. Before K1ngslayer I hadn’t been really using anything other than preworkouts, basics, and periworkout nutrition. KS impressed me enough I decided to give some more Olympus Products a shot. So I grabbed some Ep1logue and the new Bloodshr3d to shed a couple pounds while keeping performance up.

Details:
Trained 6 days per week. 5 days heavy lifting, mixed modal activity, and high intensity work. 1 day monostructural low-medium intensity cardio. 1 day off.
Diet high carb with deficit coming mostly from drops in fat with protein slightly above 1g per pound of body weight. Only had to drop calories twice over the 4-5 weeks.

Supplements:
Ep1logue 2 caps pre workout and split dosing on off days
Bloodshr3d 1 scoop pre workout + 2 scoops Genius Pre-workout (been using for a month prior to this as well)
-Didn’t take Bloodshr3d at other times or off days. It provided good mental boost and decent energy at 1 scoop but this stuff makes me sweat uncontrollably and was just not worth it at other times of day.
EAAs + carbs during training
Orange Triad, Green Might, KSM-66, fish oil, and Olympus Labs Superior Protein MB edition taken daily (all used last few months)

Results:
Weightloss>>> Dropped 6lbs
-faster than I anticipated. A couple pounds may have been just some bloat from holidays and stress.
Body fat Drop>>> ~3%
-Testing is obviously not going to be perfectly accurate but it said of the 6lbs that ~.5lbs was of lean mass. Considering how lean I got (probably leanest I’ve ever been) and how it came off faster than I wanted/anticipated some muscle loss was expected.
Performance>>> All markers improved above baseline
-I noted improvements in time to fatigue, lowered levels of rated perceived exertion during exercise, and hit several PRs in varying exercises and rep ranges.
-One of the cooler things I noticed was marked increase in resting heart rate. Dropped 5-6bpm by the second week.
-Recovery was impressive being in a caloric deficit. For example I was able to match or improve some high rep squats from week to week hitting 20+ reps each week as weights built from 275-315lbs by the end. I never had issue doing workouts the following days or hitting other PRs in movements despite this (and other similar or even more taxing movements).

I know that’s a lot but that was in just 4 weeks time. Looking forward to continued Ep1logue with adding in K1ngslayer this next month (Dropped Bloodshr3d for now).

Impressive, thanks for the detailed feedback, very appreciated. Have fun with the rest of the run!

joyo

Awards
Hey,I recently bought Massacr3 and i'm going on a cut(around 20lbs) in 10 days,would it be good to stack it with Epilogue?Full dose both..or is uro b bad at 300 mg?Btw loving the Massacr3 .. worked best for me for recomping even thought i got it to bulk i recomped without even realizing it LOL.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surly someone by now has run double dose Uro B and lived to tell about it...Bueller... Bueller

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey,I recently bought Massacr3 and i'm going on a cut(around 20lbs) in 10 days,would it be good to stack it with Epilogue?Full dose both..or is uro b bad at 300 mg?Btw loving the Massacr3 .. worked best for me for recomping even thought i got it to bulk i recomped without even realizing it LOL.
I would say to start with 1 cap of each, see how you like that. If you'd like, go up to 2 caps of one and 1 cap of the other (I prefer 2 caps Massacre + 1 cap Ep1logue when doing this type of dosing). You could theoretically do 2 caps of each, but point of diminishing returns and all.

tekken999

Awards
Is ep1lgoue being reformulated? I noticed it was taken off amazon and there is a pre-order on olympus lab's website.

tekken999

Awards
I know ep1logue is to be taken fasted but is it alright to take with bcaa's like xtend? Or would it affect absorption negatively

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is Ep1logue coming back in stock?
My guess is around September when the whole rebrand thing is all done. But what do i know lol i'm just waiting for Levels as i'm in need of a new pre. And also want to see what their new natty anabolic will look like.

josun

Awards
  • Established
My guess is around September when the whole rebrand thing is all done. But what do i know lol i'm just waiting for Levels as i'm in need of a new pre. And also want to see what their new natty anabolic will look like.
New anabolic??

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely my favorite natty muscle builder. Ep1logue is amazing. Hardness, fullness, dryness. Went through almost 3 bottles now. Going to take a break from it and try massa3re next.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and ordered a bottle of ep1logue. I know I should’ve probably gotten 2 but I figure I’ll try it first.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and ordered a bottle of ep1logue. I know I should’ve probably gotten 2 but I figure I’ll try it first.
And maybe by the time I finish the first bottle, the new surprise anabolic will be out (wishful thinking I know)