Unanswered Ep1logue from Olympus Labs??

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I see a lot of people have had good results from Ep1logue Olympus Labs is this bs or does it actually aid with lean mass growth?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been on Ep1logue for 2 months and did notice good strength gains and got really vascular. I never been this vascular before. But, nothing much to note on Lean mass gains.

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been on Ep1logue for 2 months and did notice good strength gains and got really vascular. I never been this vascular before. But, nothing much to note on Lean mass gains.
Are you stacking with anything or just by itself?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just by itself for the first month and then I added ArA to see if it amplifies the strength. But, nothing much to note on ArA since mine was just 10% and not the standardized 40%.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I run ARA i usually notice muscle fullness and increased vascularity.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have decent recomp with ep1logue but it’s a natty product so don’t expect anything too crazy. I think it’s effective and has its place as long as you have realistic expectations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have decent recomp with ep1logue but it’s a natty product so don’t expect anything too crazy. I think it’s effective and has its place as long as you have realistic expectations.
I was thinking of running this either w my cycle or with a pct wasn’t sure how it would effect me since I’m a female

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was thinking of running this either w my cycle or with a pct wasn’t sure how it would effect me since I’m a female
You will be fine. In the situation you are referring to Ep1logue will shine because it is very good as maintaining/preserving muscle during/after a cycle or while on a cut.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
same I used it while cutting and I got super vascular in places never had veins before, will always be apart of my cutting stack for sure