Unanswered Ep1logue from Olympus Labs??

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I see a lot of people have had good results from Ep1logue Olympus Labs is this bs or does it actually aid with lean mass growth?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Run both, Uro B didn't give me the insane pumps people claimed. I'm sure as an Epi product it works great for others, just not for me. Follidrone over Ep1logue any day for me. The recomp is more acute on it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My current go to Epicatechin formula product.

Provides a large transparent doses of Epicatechin, Vaso6, and UroB. Provides large increases in endurance, pumps, and recovery.

No natural Anabolic is going to aid in huge increases in lean mass growth, but something like Ep1logue should help maximize the growth you can achieve.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run both, Uro B didn't give me the insane pumps people claimed. I'm sure as an Epi product it works great for others, just not for me. Follidrone over Ep1logue any day for me. The recomp is more acute on it.
2nd the Follidrone 2.0

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta do it... 4th for Follidrone:)

Follidrone is definitely my go to epicatechin product.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ep1logue is the best oral Epi product I’ve used to date. The Uro b provided nice strength gains as well. I’d say it’s better off used in a recomp or cut instead of bulk though.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm with Ep1logue from Olympus. I actually run it for months on end. I like the Vaso6 preworkout, helps with pumps, strength, endurance, etc.

I've also ran Follidrone. I think both are extremely good products and likely won't see a massive difference in picking either one.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ep1logue is by far my favorite natty supplement. One of the few that I’ve tried that really shined. I ran two bottles this summer and my first was used for my men’s physique show. I notice increased vascularity, hardness, density, muscle fullness and decreased cortisol. Most importantly, I recomped dramatically on it. I did switch my diet around during the same time, though but not much. I do have some before and after, too. However, I didn’t notice much in terms of strength or overall mass. When I stacked with a single laxogenin product, it was amazing. The mind muscle connection on Ep1 is insane, as well. I’m pretty sure Epicatechin in general is just an amazing supplement. Ep1logue is pretty price unfortunately.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Half of ep1lougue is vaso6 right? Seems shady. I tried two bottles and it did not come close to Folidrone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Half of ep1lougue is vaso6 right? Seems shady. I tried two bottles and it did not come close to Folidrone.
That's because your bigsmalls

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if we are going into whats in it, phytosome (-)-epicathechin —> (-)-epicathechin molecule bonded to a very high % purity phosphatidylcholine molecule on a 1:1 ratio is substantially superior and more expensive than any other (-)-epicathechin with added seperate “absorption enhancers”.

But who cares about science.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well if we are going into whats in it, phytosome (-)-epicathechin —> (-)-epicathechin molecule bonded to a very high % purity phosphatidylcholine molecule on a 1:1 ratio is substantially superior and more expensive than any other (-)-epicathechin with added seperate “absorption enhancers”.

You know a ton about Epicatechin and seem to be a huge proponent of it. I’ve seen some of your other post and I have to agree. Maybe some respond really well to it Vs others who get nothing. Personally, Epicatechin is extremely potent for myself. I was skeptical until I tried it and in high doses. Really want to run 2grams of it and see what happens , lol

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I see a lot of people have had good results from Ep1logue Olympus Labs is this bs or does it actually aid with lean mass growth?
It will give you a pump? Not sure if that will aid in lean mass growth

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It will give you a pump? Not sure if that will aid in lean mass growth

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know a ton about Epicatechin and seem to be a huge proponent of it. I’ve seen some of your other post and I have to agree. Maybe some respond really well to it Vs others who get nothing. Personally, Epicatechin is extremely potent for myself. I was skeptical until I tried it and in high doses. Really want to run 2grams of it and see what happens , lol
Well we spend significant amount of time and $$ over the past four years researching and testing a raft of potential new compounds and improving their bio-availability, with (-)-epicathechin being one of personally respond very well and have studied in great detail. We have been able to improve the process of producing the phytosomal version and brought down costs quite a lot in the process, hence the large dose in Ep1logue.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well we spend significant amount of time and $$ over the past four years researching and testing a raft of potential new compounds and improving their bio-availability, with (-)-epicathechin being one of personally respond very well and have studied in great detail. We have been able to improve the process of producing the phytosomal version and brought down costs quite a lot in the process, hence the large dose in Ep1logue.
That’s amazing and I had no idea you were with OL 😂. Do you guys have any new stuff to release soon ?

How does the phytosomal delivery work essentially? The massacr3 uses the same correct ?

Last edited:
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Wow - that's impressive bro. You can copy and paste big words and impressive terms.
Please impress us as to why is 1/2 the ingredients (enough to fill one of the two daily caps) is made up of ultra cheap vaso6?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow - that's impressive bro. You can copy and paste big words and impressive terms.
But nothing about vaso6?
Please impress us as to why is 1/2 the ingredients (enough to fill one of the two daily caps) is made up of ultra cheap vaso6?
Are you saying that Ep1logue is just filling the formula with primarily Vaso 6? I tried Vaso 6 on its own and it gives a nice effect but I don’t think it was near Ep1logue.obviously similar as ep1 contains Vaso but not the strength and running the two were different.

I’m curious , though. What exactly is Uro B ? Pomegranate extract ? Can we source uro b as a single ingredient ?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Ep1logue has three ingredients totaling 1050mg.

Vaso6 is included at the efficacious dosage of 300mg. Ultra cheap? have you actually gotten a quote on what the stuff is per KG? or you just talking bout of your A*rse? it is exponentially (by a factor of 20x +) compared to regular green tea/grapeseed extracts.

so yeah 300mg of 1050mg is 1/2. cool story bro.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you saying that Ep1logue is just filling the formula with primarily Vaso 6? I tried Vaso 6 on its own and it gives a nice effect but I don’t think it was near Ep1logue.obviously similar as ep1 contains Vaso but not the strength and running the two were different.

I’m curious , though. What exactly is Uro B ? Pomegranate extract ? Can we source uro b as a single ingredient ?
The same size serving of vaso6 that SNS uses takes around one cap to fill, right? Ep1lougues uses the same serving of vaso6 as SNS. Ep1ilouges daily dose is two caps. Seems to me that vaso6 makes up for about half Ep1louges content?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The same size serving of vaso6 that SNS uses takes around one cap to fill, right? Ep1lougues uses the same serving of vaso6 as SNS. Ep1ilouges daily dose is two caps. Seems to me that vaso6 makes up for about half Ep1louges content?
Hm, well what about the magnesium in Vaso 6 ? Could that be used as filler?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well Ep1logue has three ingredients totaling 1050mg.

Vaso6 is included at the efficacious dosage of 300mg. Ultra cheap? have you actually gotten a quote on what the stuff is per KG? or you just talking bout of your A*rse? it is exponentially (by a factor of 20x +) compared to regular green tea/grapeseed extracts.

so yeah 300mg of 1050mg is 1/2. cool story bro.
I’ve tried EGCG and Vaso 6 . EGCG cant touch epicatechin or vaso6. Doesn’t even come close. Maybe for more focus and nootropic benefits

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You seriously have to be trolling with that analysis. 😥

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You seriously have to be trolling with that analysis.
Not at all. Its just about the amount of cap space vaso6 takes vs the daily Ep1ilougue two cap serving. Simple and straight forward, no?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not at all. Its just about the amount of cap space vaso6 takes vs the daily Ep1ilougue two cap serving. Simple and straight forward, no?
Where are you even going with this odd argument? You do realize companies add fillers to these caps also, right?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok sorry if I came off rude so if this is serious I’ll attempt to answer.

That isn’t really how it works.

NAH covered the actual breakdown (300mg out of a 1050mg blend, which isn’t hidden in any prop blend), so let’s look at the actual capsule(s).

While SNS Vaso6 is 300mgs in a similar sized cap, that isn’t how you should measure or compare to other products. 300mgs isn’t a lot and I’d assume there is a bit of “filler” (usually something just to take space.) This is done to allow the actual packing of the cap to be done effectively and keep the integrity of the capsules (so they don’t break apart during transportation, etc).

Therefore you can’t use the size of the pill to solely determine the amount of active. That’s why it’s nice when you have a company like Olympus Labs who doesn’t hide their epicatechin dose in a proprietary blend, you know exactly how much of that and the other ingredients are in the pills.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The amount of each ingredient is listed on the label. Why are we even looking at the capsules?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All this talk about Ep1logue and Vaso 6 ... wish I could afford another bottle of either or 😞.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol... you really have no idea how badly you're embarrassing yourself, do you?
No I have no idea. Its an extremely straight forward, easy to understand observation.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok sorry if I came off rude so if this is serious I’ll attempt to answer.

That isn’t really how it works.

NAH covered the actual breakdown (300mg out of a 1050mg blend, which isn’t hidden in any prop blend), so let’s look at the actual capsule(s).

While SNS Vaso6 is 300mgs in a similar sized cap, that isn’t how you should measure or compare to other products. 300mgs isn’t a lot and I’d assume there is a bit of “filler” (usually something just to take space.) This is done to allow the actual packing of the cap to be done effectively and keep the integrity of the capsules (so they don’t break apart during transportation, etc).

Therefore you can’t use the size of the pill to solely determine the amount of active. That’s why it’s nice when you have a company like Olympus Labs who doesn’t hide their epicatechin dose in a proprietary blend, you know exactly how much of that and the other ingredients are in the pills.
SNS vaso6 does not list any fillers and its single ingredient fits tightly into one cap of a similar size to Ep1ilouge's cap. So SNS is probably using a filler, but not listing it. That would make sense.....if that is the case, thanks for pointing it out.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where are you even going with this odd argument? You do realize companies add fillers to these caps lso, right?
So SNS is probably adding filler, but not listing it. If that is the case, I did not realize that - thanks for pointing it out.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So SNS is probably adding filler, but not listing it. If that is the case, I did not realize that - thanks for pointing it out.
Is it bad I didn’t want to respond because you are so predictable I knew you’d try to spin this against SNS by acting like using filler is a negative.

I tried to be nice but at this point you are either purposely being a dick with an agenda or literally just too dense to converse with.

In case anyone is worried, no there isn’t unlisted filler, like all reputable brands it’s listed under OTHER INGREDIENTS. So you know things not listed in the 300mgs blend.

Honestly I only remember one company listing the filler purposely like that in the actual blend, but I doubt you have any problems with them or that type of tactic in that case. 😉

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it bad I didn’t want to respond because you are so predictable I knew you’d try to spin this against SNS by acting like using filler is a negative.

I tried to be nice but at this point you are either purposely being a dick with an agenda or literally just too dense to converse with.

In case anyone is worried, no there isn’t unlisted filler, like all reputable brands it’s listed under OTHER INGREDIENTS. So you know things not listed in the 300mgs blend.

Honestly I only remember one company listing the filler purposely like that in the actual blend, but I doubt you have any problems with them or that type of tactic in that case.
Fillers are listed in the “other ingredients” part of the label. Unless you are trying to hide the true amount of active and put things like corn flour into the actives part...

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Honestly I only remember one company listing the filler purposely like that in the actual blend, but I doubt you have any problems with them or that type of tactic in that case. 😉
I am seriously not trying spin anything. I am just trying to understand - and if their is a filler, that would explain things. Thanks for explaining it. I use SNS vaso6 a few times a week and have used a couple of bottles of Ep1ilougue.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fillers are listed in the “other ingredients” part of the label. Unless you are trying to hide the true amount of active and put things like corn flour into the actives part...
Ah your right - I see that now. Thanks....

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been going through some big changes in my life recently and its coming out in a bad attitude. It's no excuse for me acting like a dick. I apologize. I know it could be seen as stupid, but I seriously did not understand that fillers were used that way.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been going through some big changes in my life recently and its coming out in a bad attitude. It's no excuse for me acting like a dick. I apologize. I know it could be seen as stupid, but I seriously did not understand that fillers were used that way.
I often act like an ass. Anyone who I do this to I apologize, I’m pretty laid back I promise. 👍

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone and epilogue were both great but I like the apex alchemy transdermal more.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the entourage effect of the ingredients in Ep1logue, nice recomp, strength gains, pumps and endurance, all that equate to muscle gains over time.