Ep1Logue and Trans4orm Stack

nd22121

Awards
Hello everyone,
I’ve been away from the gym for about a year now, although I would have sporadic weeks of getting there. I’ve been reading up on some of the posts here recently.

The last supplements I’ve used when I was consistent with the gym was just an oral laxo product and the normal staples.

I was thinking of trying the stack mentioned in the title of this post.

My goals are to get back down to around 185 lean, because right now I am pushing 198 and can tell my midsection, sides, and back have gotten soft. I would also like to get back to my previous strength level when I was at 185 which was the weight where I have been my strongest.

I’m not new to lifting, been doing it for 10+ years and have taken a multitude of supplements over that time period. I wanted to not take anything other than maybe protein and a multi but I feel like I need something to get me started and get my motivation back as well as shed some fat.
As far as diet goes too, I have been bad the last few months however I know how to get that back in check and know what I need to do for that.

I chose Ep1logue after reading some forum posts about people having great results from it and as an alternative to laxo and the Trans4orm also seemed to get good reviews for its fat burning capabilities.

Basically I was going to stack the two together, and follow the dosing instructions.

Thanks for anyone’s help!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That should be a nice set up. I've ran Ep1logue and had nice results. I will either run it or anafuse which has epicatechin and laxo in it. But your set up looks solid.