EP1C Unleashed transdermal need some advice

Maverick1964

Maverick1964

Awards
Hello all, I used to be a hardcore gym rat (and a member here at AM) for many many years, but circumstances had me stop lifting 7 years ago...just started back 6 months ago as I got sick of the fat I have accumulated on my stomach and loss of all my muscles. Anyways so far so good...have gained back about 80% of my strength and about 60% of my muscle mass (thank God for muscle memory). Here is where I need advice....so far my goal has been to put back on my muscle...I figured I could bulk till March and then start cutting to try and get the fat oiff my mid section with minimizing muscle loss. But the truth is I am tired at looking at the fat. I am about to start using EP1C Unleashed transdermal....should I go with my original plan and use it to bulk, or can I possibly start eating at maintenance and introduce cardio to try and lose fat while adding a bit more muscle (the holy grail)? Also , have been reading about people using Follidrone 2.0 and needing to consume carbs to keep from going HGC? True for EP1C also? Would appreciate any advice.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Hypo issues on fd2 are pretty user dependent. No issues I know of with epic. I think it's the other stuff in fd2 that lowers blood sugar in some, not the epi.

As far as bulk vs cut/recomp....struggling with the same question myself right now. Think it's pretty individual. I think finding maintenance calories for a while can help with maintaining muscle when you do cut in a month or two. Just my 2 pence.

Stats? Approximate body fat %?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all, I used to be a hardcore gym rat (and a member here at AM) for many many years, but circumstances had me stop lifting 7 years ago...just started back 6 months ago as I got sick of the fat I have accumulated on my stomach and loss of all my muscles. Anyways so far so good...have gained back about 80% of my strength and about 60% of my muscle mass (thank God for muscle memory). Here is where I need advice....so far my goal has been to put back on my muscle...I figured I could bulk till March and then start cutting to try and get the fat oiff my mid section with minimizing muscle loss. But the truth is I am tired at looking at the fat. I am about to start using EP1C Unleashed transdermal....should I go with my original plan and use it to bulk, or can I possibly start eating at maintenance and introduce cardio to try and lose fat while adding a bit more muscle (the holy grail)? Also , have been reading about people using Follidrone 2.0 and needing to consume carbs to keep from going HGC? True for EP1C also? Would appreciate any advice.
No worries about hypoglycemia from Ep1c. As for its use, its really up to you mate. Most people would say yeah, use it and bulk until march, and then cut for summer, but you seem to want to lose fat now, so if that's what you really want, I would do that. I would go with the latter if I was in your situation because how we view ourselves in the mirror affects how we feel mentally. I'm curious though, what are your stats?