Ep1c Unleashed and Eradicate by Blackstone Lab.. Thoughts?

Drivenbyneed

Awards
Hey guys. First post here. About 6 months ago I ran Anafuse weeks 1-8 and Ostrashred weeks 3-6 and got some decent results. I have Eradicate by Blackstone Labs left over and was thinking of running it with Ep1c Unleashed which I just picked up 2 bottles. Can I run these both for 8 weeks straight or is that going to wreck my system? What do you guys think? I appreciate the advice, thanks!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it would wreck your system at all. One is a natty estrogen control, another a natural anabolic, derived from black chocolate originally. Natural t levels should remain the same. T/E ratio should be better due to some slight estro suppression. Should be totally fine bro.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
You should be fine epic is just epicatechin and the eradicate will act as a test booster.

Drivenbyneed

Awards
Dope. I won't need to run any kind of OTC PCT afterwards right?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Lol the eradicate is used for pct, it kinda is a pct lol.

Drivenbyneed

Awards
Hm. I'm trying to do a recomposition/control my E and lose some more body fat

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea you're good to run both of those. I personally like an ep1c unleashed and abe stack but since you already have those two products I'd say go ahead and run it for 8 weeks.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if you're using the epicatechin then you should be able to cut calories slowly and get some decent results.