Ep1c, Alphamax, Lipomorph, stack what else?

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Hey guys,

I just started running Ep1c, Lipomorph, and Alphamax I wanted to add more ingredient to my stack..thinking of running the Ep1c for 12, Lipo for 12, Alphamax for 8 weeks. I was thinking of adding either Xgels, Dermastrength, or Inhibit E..or would Inhibit E be overkill?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I just started running Ep1c, Lipomorph, and Alphamax I wanted to add more ingredient to my stack..thinking of running the Ep1c for 12, Lipo for 12, Alphamax for 8 weeks. I was thinking of adding either Xgels, Dermastrength, or Inhibit E..or would Inhibit E be overkill?
what are your goals? Your stack seems a little all over the place. If it's fat loss/recomp you can add a stimmed burner like norcodrene. Have you ran any of these before?

And no inhibit e. Alphamax has an ai. Save inhibit e for a later run.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you cutting? I tend to agree with Afi140 here. If you let us know specifically what your goals are, we can make better suggestions.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hey guys,

I just started running Ep1c, Lipomorph, and Alphamax I wanted to add more ingredient to my stack..thinking of running the Ep1c for 12, Lipo for 12, Alphamax for 8 weeks. I was thinking of adding either Xgels, Dermastrength, or Inhibit E..or would Inhibit E be overkill?
Youre inhibit E question leads me to believe youre not really sure about the products youre taking or want to take....

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Going for cut/recomp, but also trying to gain strength too. I tend to lose stength when cutting. I've used Ep1c with great increase in strength and endurance. I like alphamax for the leaning and drying effect. I've run them all multiple times with good success. I do not want to run anything stimmed I have hypertension.

SD..Superdrol?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would not run inhibit-E as alphamax already has 75mg of arimistane which is enough. Ara will help the most out of the 3 you listed but it is a bit expensive

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the stack you have is already good enough. You've got hormonal support/optimization, a fat burner, and an anabolic. Out of those listed, I'd add X-Gels (but Arimistane+X-Gels sounds like your joints would have a tough time, but that's individual to users) or DermaStrength (which helps a lot with recovery and joints)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack seems solid already. As long as you already have staples covered (like creatine, Betaine, beta alanine, etc) to help benefit your workout performance you should be fine.

If you did want to add anything to that I'd go with something simple like Amentoflavone which would combine well with the forskolin in Alphamax and provide some possible workout performance enhancement during weight loss.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Stack seems solid already. As long as you already have staples covered (like creatine, Betaine, beta alanine, etc) to help benefit your workout performance you should be fine.

If you did want to add anything to that I'd go with something simple like Amentoflavone which would combine well with the forskolin in Alphamax and provide some possible workout performance enhancement during weight loss.
if you don't have the staples like bolt mentioned I'd recommend ErgoNine which has you covered in almost everything and would go amazing with the stack, should you choose it over ara

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going for a cut. I do not want to run anything stimmed I have hypertension.
Ah I see. Not seeing a stim was throwing me off. Like bolt said you can add forskolin which is great on a cut. Other than that you should be good.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like the stack as is. It is more than enough with diet being on point for your goals. When this one is coming to an end then consider another with different products. 3 supps is enough in my opinion if you do the right things to maximize each one. That's the key to supps, gearing everythin in their favor alon with goals. Add another supplement and it's just another detail thrown into the regime that you have to cater to. Focus on the 3 you have.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, that stack is enough for your goals. More supps does not mean better results. Also, if you have not ran any of those supps solo before, you will have no idea which product your body responds to and what it does not respond to. I would keep it as is, only add staple supplements such as multi, fish oil, creatine, and make sure your diet and training are on point.

Save whatever money you would use on other supps for this stack for another one in the future.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the stack you have is already good enough. You've got hormonal support/optimization, a fat burner, and an anabolic. Out of those listed, I'd add X-Gels (but Arimistane+X-Gels sounds like your joints would have a tough time, but that's individual to users) or DermaStrength (which helps a lot with recovery and joints)

I also like the stack as is. It is more than enough with diet being on point for your goals. When this one is coming to an end then consider another with different products. 3 supps is enough in my opinion if you do the right things to maximize each one. That's the key to supps, gearing everythin in their favor alon with goals. Add another supplement and it's just another detail thrown into the regime that you have to cater to. Focus on the 3 you have.
Honestly, that stack is enough for your goals. More supps does not mean better results. Also, if you have not ran any of those supps solo before, you will have no idea which product your body responds to and what it does not respond to. I would keep it as is, only add staple supplements such as multi, fish oil, creatine, and make sure your diet and training are on point.

Save whatever money you would use on other supps for this stack for another one in the future.
x5 Stack is fine