Entourage shutting down?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So, it's a little confusing following the posts on Facebook, but it appears that Entourage TRT clinic is closing.

Any other clinics available out there? I've heard of Defy, but don't know of any other names....

Edit: another one I forgot about in the midwest is Mantality….. I don't know much about them, tho.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, it's a little confusing following the posts on Facebook, but it appears that Entourage TRT clinic is closing.

Any other clinics available out there? I've heard of Defy, but don't know of any other names....

Edit: another one I forgot about in the midwest is Mantality….. I don't know much about them, tho.
Where are you getting this info. There is nothing on their facebook page that says they are closing. And they just had me do bloodwork for my followup

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Where are you getting this info. There is nothing on their facebook page that says they are closing. And they just had me do bloodwork for my followup
on the Entourage patient group?

maybe I need to look again...

EDIT: I just checked their Entourage patient page and Dr Henry says he's closing the practice.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on the Entourage patient group?

maybe I need to look again...

EDIT: I just checked their Entourage patient page and Dr Henry says he's closing the practice.
Can you share the link cause I'm not seeing that anywhere

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Can you share the link cause I'm not seeing that anywhere
it's the Entourage Testosterone Patients group...

here's the Doc's post:

"Hey guys and gals! I thought I would personally make the announcement as there has been MUCH speculation as to why we stopped taking new patients! It has turned into a conspiracy theory, almost.
I have been battling severe depression for some time and after crislers passing, it really hit home. I have been burning the candle at both ends and not taking care of myself- I focus on other people and not myself. I was hospitalized last weekend for severe stress and other issue i wish to remain private. At this time we are going to discontinue the practice so that I can recover, it has NOT been an easy decision as I love my patients and improving lives. You guys have been awesome!
We will consider re-opening down the road but right now my health is of upmost importance to my family.
Please respect my decision and I am working on getting you guys taken care of through another clinic for the time being. I want my patients taken care of properly
I want to make it clear there are no other issues other than my HEALTH! Nobody is above severe depression and it should not be ignored- I am always here for you guys and we will announce more within the next few days
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time while respecting my privacy
-Bryan"

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's the Entourage Testosterone Patients group...

here's the Doc's post:

"Hey guys and gals! I thought I would personally make the announcement as there has been MUCH speculation as to why we stopped taking new patients! It has turned into a conspiracy theory, almost.
I have been battling severe depression for some time and after crislers passing, it really hit home. I have been burning the candle at both ends and not taking care of myself- I focus on other people and not myself. I was hospitalized last weekend for severe stress and other issue i wish to remain private. At this time we are going to discontinue the practice so that I can recover, it has NOT been an easy decision as I love my patients and improving lives. You guys have been awesome!
We will consider re-opening down the road but right now my health is of upmost importance to my family.
Please respect my decision and I am working on getting you guys taken care of through another clinic for the time being. I want my patients taken care of properly
I want to make it clear there are no other issues other than my HEALTH! Nobody is above severe depression and it should not be ignored- I am always here for you guys and we will announce more within the next few days
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time while respecting my privacy
-Bryan"
Well, that sucks but I have other options. Just dont know why I cant find that post.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just sent them my bloodwork through inpatient. We will see what they say. Only thing I knew that had changed was they changed labs. Everything else I hadn't heard about

misterbiggs

Awards
They sent out a email to all their patients... everybody should have received it this evening.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just wish someone would share a link. Cause I haven't seen anything on Facebook and have never gotten an email. The last email I got was when they charged my account last month.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I just wish someone would share a link. Cause I haven't seen anything on Facebook and have never gotten an email. The last email I got was when they charged my account last month.
I can't share the link, because it's a private group for Entourage Testosterone Patients. I will try to figure out a way to send it to you brotha...

misterbiggs

Awards
Here's the email I got.
Screenshot_20190331-231331_Email.jpeg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Entourage Medical used to have ads all over AM.

Go to Titan Medical. They’re not in any trouble yet and they’ve been around awhile. They will prescribe high test, Deca, anavar, vitamins, mk677, GH...

misterbiggs

Awards
Entourage Medical used to have ads all over AM.

Go to Titan Medical. They’re not in any trouble yet and they’ve been around awhile. They will prescribe high test, Deca, anavar, vitamins, mk677, GH...
Yet? So did Entourage get in trouble?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Great. Right as i was about to order my first f*****g refill

dcuozzo

Awards
Yes I got same email except for some reason it was in my junk box. So if you did not get email look there. They are done. Don’t bother sending any refills in.

dcuozzo

Awards
Look in junk folder that’s where mine was.

kck

Awards
So his health concerns detailed in the email is complete bull****?
I don't think this is it. He's talked about having anxiety problems. He's a former Marine with PTSD as well.

I don't think there is a legal reason because they operated within the legal boundaries IMHO.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
I did get an email saying theyd fill my last prescription if i was due, but nothing extra, and id have to pay another months payment for it...

Viking Crown

Awards
So his health concerns detailed in the email is complete bull****?
If you look at their site they are still peddling the HCG Diet scam on soccer moms, go figure. You don't shutter your doors at 9PM on a Sunday night via email because you want to take some time for your health. You close up because 1: You got yourself into trouble or 2: You took on a ton of clients and you bounced on them, keeping the funds....

It has been 2 weeks and I still haven't seen a refund, not that I am surprised. Their customer service has always sucked and their BS was only worth dealing with due to costs.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still havent even gotten an email saying they closed. But when I logged onto Onpatient it no longer shows Entourage? So, its like they didnt feel the need to even tell me

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If it sounds to good to be true then it’s not..

wesg49

Awards
I did get an email saying theyd fill my last prescription if i was due, but nothing extra, and id have to pay another months payment for it...
same here but no response on if it will be filled. They better not charge without sending. I have left multiple voicemails. You heard anything?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Entourage Medical is completely shut down. Call your credit card company and have them block any further transactions. You should have received an email notifying you that they transferred all patients to Florida Alternative Medicine.

Contact Facebook member Andre Miller. He is the rep for Florida Alternative Medicine.

For more information, join my Facebook group called TRT Advice.

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Entourage Medical is completely shut down. Call your credit card company and have them block any further transactions. You should have received an email notifying you that they transferred all patients to Florida Alternative Medicine.

Contact Facebook member Andre Miller. He is the rep for Florida Alternative Medicine.

I wasnt notified of anything. Never got an email from Entourage or the new clinic.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasnt notified of anything. Never got an email from Entourage or the new clinic.
The whole thing was handled EXTREMELY unprofessional. Again, make contact to Andre Miller.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards

Just requested to join

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Also submitted info to Titan Medical. Wish me luck. How much do they charge for services?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Hold up....wasnt Andre the rep for Entourage too? Am i missing something here?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hold up....wasnt Andre the rep for Entourage too? Am i missing something here?
Entourage Medical shut down. Andre moved all patients to Florida Alternative Medicine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 6
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 17
Anabolics 19
mike103 General Chat 0
Rugger General Chat 10