Entourage medical BACK!!!

Dxt25

Awards
Hey guys I hope you all had a great new year and ready to conquer 2018. I am glad to be back here with Dr.B to offer the best TRT treatment around! We have the best prices and with Dr.B’s knowledge he will get you feeling healthy and looking great! If anyone needs my assistance PM anf ill be glad to help! Thanks

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
We are back! Your voices were heard!

I'm proud to be back on such a great forum to help and educate you all, some cases (get educated) myself :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for anything at! Looking forward to interacting with you guys!

Dr B

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to see you bac doc

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back doc!

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Thanks guys! happy to be back on this great forum.

Heres to a great 2018!

foggia

foggia

Awards
Thanks for all the help!!!!

Just spoke with Dr. B earlier today!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
foggia

foggia

Awards
Dr. B spoke with me for about 15 minutes and was extremely nice. Look forward to working with him.

Dxt25

Awards
Dr. B spoke with me for about 15 minutes and was extremely nice. Look forward to working with him.
I told you hes awesome. If you need anything else brothet let me know

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are issues out side of hormones being address such as lifestyle, thyroid adenals sleep hygiene, gut health, nutritonal deficiencies and other factors that effect ones over all wellness?

foggia

foggia

Awards
Are issues out side of hormones being address such as lifestyle, thyroid adenals sleep hygiene, gut health, nutritonal deficiencies and other factors that effect ones over all wellness?
Not sure yet, my primary care physcian will obviously be taking care of that. Diet/lifestyle/exercise were discussed briefly. Mind you this was not the interview/consultation, this was just me calling and asking a few questions.

Dxt25

Awards
If you would like a free consultation I can set it up with the doctor and you can ask him everything.

foggia

foggia

Awards
If you would like a free consultation I can set it up with the doctor and you can ask him everything.
Thanks. I am supposed to speak with him via phone tonight. I have sent over my blood work and drivers license. I signed up for the $129.00 pro plan. I just have to drop off the physical form to my doctor tomorrow and that should be faxed over by the end of the week.

Dxt25

Awards
Thanks. I am supposed to speak with him via phone tonight. I have sent over my blood work and drivers license. I signed up for the $129.00 pro plan. I just have to drop off the physical form to my doctor tomorrow and that should be faxed over by the end of the week.
Perfect brother nice to have you on board!

foggia

foggia

Awards
Perfect brother nice to have you on board!
Thanks man. Just had my consult, and my meds were sent out yesterday. I will send my physical in this week. Just about set to go!

Dxt25

Awards
Thanks man. Just had my consult, and my meds were sent out yesterday. I will send my physical in this week. Just about set to go!
Perfect brother! If you need me don’t hesitate to send me a PM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 36
35 and Older 6
Anabolics 19
mike103 General Chat 0
Rugger General Chat 10