Entire Cycle Layout - Looking for feedback

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys gyms opened not too long ago in NJ and once muscle memory fully kicks in and im back to where I was I plan on starting the cycle that i've had for too long now.

Basically the layout is complete. Really just curious on the PCT dosage I have for Nolva and also have a bottle of exem and wondering how I should dose that in there. I do have some prepubertal gyno; as this is my first cycle and I want to ensure I keep that at bay. I was thinking (for the exem) 0/0/0/0/12.5eod/6.25eod

Thought and feedback appreciated, I can understand if you think all the supports are overkill but like I said this is my first cycle and want to ensure everything returns to baseline.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you’d be better off running the hdrol at 75mg throughout for 6 weeks.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From personal experience ?? I have seen the hundred at the end is a nice kicker and it’s effective at building muscle as low as 50mg
Yes. I don’t disagree with what you’re saying, however I don’t see why you’d start with 25mg. The first time I ran it was 10+yrs ago and I remember starting at 50mg and ending at 75mg and loving it. This was also my 2nd cycle.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember you planning on this, in for the log if you do one!

(Be prepared for the “muscle memory” to take a while, if you haven’t been training significantly. The soreness will be real! I’ve held off on my own ‘comeback cycle’ longer than intended but ultimately it will be better)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember you planning on this, in for the log if you do one!

(Be prepared for the “muscle memory” to take a while, if you haven’t been training significantly. The soreness will be real! I’ve held off on my own ‘comeback cycle’ longer than intended but ultimately it will be better)
Hahaha yes I remember you posting. I’m just crossing all my T’s and dotting my i’s now. I’ve implemented a PPL split and have been VERY SORE over the last couple days. I’m hoping in 2-3 weeks I’ll be at 80% of where my strength was. I was doing mild training while locked down but nothing too serious

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. I don’t disagree with what you’re saying, however I don’t see why you’d start with 25mg. The first time I ran it was 10+yrs ago and I remember starting at 50mg and ending at 75mg and loving it. This was also my 2nd cycle.
Receptors are virgin and just slowly allowing it to build up into my system as I have seen online it really starts to kick in around the 3 week mark

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Receptors are virgin and just slowly allowing it to build up into my system as I have seen online it really starts to kick in around the 3 week mark
Yea week 3 or 4 is when you’ll start really enjoying it. I love hdrol, enjoy. I actually just started epistane from the original run today

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Hdrol was my virgin cycle as well. I’d recommend starting at 50 mg. I ran 50 mg the whole way for 8 weeks.