Unanswered Entering week 4 of DMZ (Vicious Labs Geozine)

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's starting to really kick in. Running 30mg a day for 6 weeks.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it's starting to really kick in. Running 30mg a day for 6 weeks.
Care to provide any more details? How much is weight and lifts up? How many previous cycles? Any sides?

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet. DMZ can be really good.

Hell of a lot better than most of the orals.

I like strong orals. Why take oral steroids if they don’t do anything for two months?

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Care to provide any more details? How much is weight and lifts up? How many previous cycles? Any sides?
It’s kind of a unique situation because I took a month or so break from any exercise since I had gyno surgery. I wanted to take the DMZ to get back to my pre surgery shape. I had gyno from puberty and have run ostarine, LGD, and Msten before. Nothing ever made the gyno worse.

I’m 5’7, and went from 155 to 148 with the month of no lifting, and am currently at 160. All lifts are back to where they were (or slightly higher than) before I took the month off, except I’m doing much more volume which is what I read you should do on cycle.

I’m also taking mk-677 12.5, epiandro 900mg, Hawthorne berry, TUDCA, and Arimicare pro. 0 sides besides slightly raised BP, and I feel good. The only thing is I have to eat a ton of carbs 300g-400g a day, or else I get headaches and lethargy. But the carbs I eat go straight to my muscles. Really loving that glycogen retention. I’ve got clomid and sup3r PCT for post cycle.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. DMZ can be really good.

Hell of a lot better than most of the orals.

I like strong orals. Why take oral steroids if they don’t do anything for two months?
Yeah I've taken Msten from Vicious Labs before and really liked it. I'm liking DMZ more so far, but we'll see how the last 2 weeks go.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm making 1 bottle last 6 weeks. It's 90 15mg pills, so that gets me 5 weeks at 30mg and 1 week at 45mg.
I just think 30mg is a waste. If you’re gonna put your body throu trashed lipids and liver toxicity might do it for real gains. Just my opinion though

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, dmz should kick in way before week 4. By week 4 you should’ve made decent gains by now at least

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, dmz should kick in way before week 4. By week 4 you should’ve made decent gains by now at least
His weight is up 12 pounds on a low dose. I’d say those are decent gains

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya. Missed the paragraph about his stats. If he’s progressing like that on 30mg then indeed probably no reason to up it. I guess you’re super lucky!

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's also my first time taking DMZ. I wanted to ease into it. Next time I'll take more for sure.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
His weight is up 12 pounds on a low dose. I’d say those are decent gains
12 lbs after loosing weight after a surgery. Use your head. He is regaining lost bodyweight and he is eating 400gm of carbs at 155/160lbs bodyweight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya. Missed the paragraph about his stats. If he’s progressing like that on 30mg then indeed probably no reason to up it. I guess you’re super lucky!
Or just regaining lost bodyweight

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took 50 mg dmz for 6 weeks... different brand though. Liked it a lot... strength and weight went up a lot starting around week 2-3... I lost most of the weight as I wasn’t bulking and I think it was primarily from muscle glycogen (despite not eating a lot of carbs). Coming off of it wasn’t bad either... then again this is just what I experienced.