Enlarging the balls... again

S

Sebbie

Awards
Hey fellows

I apologize in advance that I'm not here to ask a physical fitness question, per se.

I came across your forum while doing other research on hormones for libido-oriented reasons and was very intrigued by how certain products (especially when combined) make the testicles grow bigger. Like, way bigger, larger than you started with.

This is an example I came across:

The last response on that thread was in 2008, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if there is new information available.

If there's already a more recent thread, please point me to it as I am apparently not using the correct search term.

Again, this is for just an average dude who would be totally new to this. I like the idea of having much bigger balls (without doing kink stuff like scrotal saline injections) and my lady loves them, so we'd both be enthusiastic for some guidance ;)

Cheers!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That discussion is about restoring or maintaining your testicular size and function, when using steroids. I don't know if you can really increase the size of your balls from baseline.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellows

I apologize in advance that I'm not here to ask a physical fitness question, per se.

I came across your forum while doing other research on hormones for libido-oriented reasons and was very intrigued by how certain products (especially when combined) make the testicles grow bigger. Like, way bigger, larger than you started with.

This is an example I came across:

The last response on that thread was in 2008, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if there is new information available.

If there's already a more recent thread, please point me to it as I am apparently not using the correct search term.

Again, this is for just an average dude who would be totally new to this. I like the idea of having much bigger balls (without doing kink stuff like scrotal saline injections) and my lady loves them, so we'd both be enthusiastic for some guidance ;)

Cheers!
Subbed

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fadogia is the only I can think of which showed increases in testicular weight. Not sure if it’ll give any long term “gains” but may be able to give a temporary fuller appearance.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How about refraining from ejaculation? Are blueballs heavier?
Blue balls actually does not involve the testicles but rather the seminal vesicles which become distended and full.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blue balls actually does not involve the testicles but rather the seminal vesicles which become distended and full.
Will the full seminal vesicles increase testicular weight?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid and Either Tribestan or Tribesterone. The tribulus has to be those two IMO if you want the effect. When it comes to libido any trib seems to help if you take enough but those two have always bumped up ball mass even ON trt.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
afaik to increase ball size you have to produce more stuff with your balls. so proper nutrition and sleep will get you to top end baseline. after that idk you could temporarily increase your testicle size with HCG maybe. it was kinda noticable for me. but then you have to do an AI. and big balls are just annoying anyways. I saw a torison thread where one guy said he prefers having one ball

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^ For real, balls are a total pain in the... err, wait a minute...

But really though, them sh1ts are slappin' around and gettin' in the way with deads and sitting and sh!tting.

And hey, you make 'em too big and that d!ck gonna look like a peepee.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
afaik to increase ball size you have to produce more stuff with your balls. so proper nutrition and sleep will get you to top end baseline. after that idk you could temporarily increase your testicle size with HCG maybe. it was kinda noticable for me. but then you have to do an AI. and big balls are just annoying anyways. I saw a torison thread where one guy said he prefers having one ball
Yeah. Having two is so 2010s. One is where it's at now.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
All jokes aside, and there have been some funny ones 🤣, damiana is supposed to do this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t that the **** they were talking about on Rogan where the guy literally said, “it’ll enlarge your balls”?
Idk, but we have been using it for years on this forum. Makes the balls plump for sure.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
clomid and citrulline made mine more like juicy plums, also squeezing the top of the nut sack and softly pushing down... I just made that part up, but I have probably done that haha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He posted the thread 7 days ago and it's his only post, he's gone......

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anecdotal buzz from the internet is that a combination of Horny Goat Weed and Maca increase ball size.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t that the **** they were talking about on Rogan where the guy literally said, “it’ll enlarge your balls”?
Andrew Huberman. I just saw a clip of him in another guy's video, he was taking Tongkat Ali and Fadogia to increase his testosterone and noticed a slight increase in ball size.