enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 20

Weight- I give up.. lol

Aggression in the gym was way up!! Even with minimal sleep these past 3 nights!! I moved through the gym with a focused obsession, shifting to different exercises with zero obstacles. It was like I was beyond alpha.. almost like I was in the matrix of gym life!! My mind told me that I'd had enough, but my body craved more... The mind/muscle connection was epic!!
I can only hope this continues...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Headed back to the gym in a few hours! Had a great night at work last night and don't go back until Monday!
Maybe this is the weekend that I'm more disciplined with the diet!!
You Can Do It !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Weight- I give up.. lol

Aggression in the gym was way up!! Even with minimal sleep these past 3 nights!! I moved through the gym with a focused obsession, shifting to different exercises with zero obstacles. It was like I was beyond alpha.. almost like I was in the matrix of gym life!! My mind told me that I'd had enough, but my body craved more... The mind/muscle connection was epic!!
Nice! Alpha feeling is amazing! Especially as we get older lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 20

Weight- I give up.. lol

Great update and sounds like a lot of positives!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 23

Weight - mind ya own business!!

I'm so glad I bought me another bottle of this! I really think things are improving across the board!
Strength and vascularity has improved a bit this past week.
Libido continues to stay elevated.
I literally feel great all day long! This may be that happy medium that I've been trying to dial in with my trt for the past few years!
Off tomorrow and Monday, but ready to tear it up again on Wednesday!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23

I'm so glad I bought me another bottle of this! I really think things are improving across the board!
I literally feel great all day long! This may be that happy medium that I've been trying to dial in with my trt for the past few years!
Love it bro! People always sleep on these insider sales and then after the feedback rolls in I always get messages about another sale. Keep up the great work bro!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 23

Glad you picked up another bottle plan to continue the run!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When that total body pump kicks in!!

Feeling more alpha every day!!

Once again, I was in the zone.

I'm holding steady at 150mg a week of my trt, but this week, I've noticed a slight bit more of sensitivity in my nipples.. I'm always super prone to gyno flare ups when I blast. Didn't expect to see this..
Screenshot_20211006-100604_Gallery.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pic! Arms looking swole!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks!! I noticed yesterday in the gym right away a very noticeable "tightness" in my muscles as soon as I began my workout. I love it!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!! I noticed yesterday in the gym right away a very noticeable "tightness" in my muscles as soon as I began my workout. I love it!!
Nice bro! Looking good! Feedback so far has been great on this product. Glad you guys are all enjoying it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We've finally had enough dry days in a row to dry out my mountain bike trails! This is only the 3rd time I've ridden all year because it's been such a wet year! Hurricane Ida did some major damage and changed up the trails quite a bit!
I rode for just over an hour this morning and enjoyed every minute of it!
20211009_081545.jpeg
20211009_082452.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We've finally had enough dry days in a row to dry out my mountain bike trails! This is only the 3rd time I've ridden all year because it's been such a wet year! Hurricane Ida did some major damage and changed up the trails quite a bit!
I rode for just over an hour this morning and enjoyed every minute of it!
View attachment 209016View attachment 209017
looks like some nice trails...glad you were able to get out on them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fun Cardio !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zero Snakes is the best!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zero Snakes is the best!
Agreed. I worked out in Arizona for a little bit and seeing no snakes or scorpions on a trail was called a good day :ROFLMAO:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, we have cotton mouth, rattlers, and copperheads.. That's the best part of winter riding. Lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW!!

I never know where to start on these.. I'm just a few days over the 30 day mark. Yesterday was my last pill. Working rotating day/night shifts throws off my sleep & diet, which also throws supplementation out of whack too..

I can, without a doubt, say that I thoroughly enjoyed running this!! I'm glad I bought another bottle a while back so I can continue this run!! It's going to work out perfect too, because I'm doing blood work in about 3 weeks, so I will have been on this only, along with my trt.. Very curious to see where my e levels are at.

My diet and workout schedule hasn't been the best because of a lot of forced overtime, so my weight really hasn't changed. I can see a visual difference in my upper body and arms though, so I know that this has helped! I never got the dry, achy joints either, so for me, this is just the right amount of arimistane and everything else!

I took a before pic that I never posted in my 1st couple of days of running this. If I remember tomorrow morning, before getting dressed, I'll take another one & possibly post them up here.

Again, I'm doing bloodwork in about 3 weeks. My Dr appt is Nov 10th, so we'll be discussing my bloods then. I'll be sure & post up my numbers here on this thread!!

I'm only on 150mg test e, and nothing else.

Huge thanks to @LeanEngineer and Strong Supplement Shop for this logging opportunity!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro! Glad you enjoyed it so much. Always great to see physical changes in the mirror. They’re much more gratifying than a number on the scale IMO. Also a nice alternative if it’s kept estrogen within reasonable levels. Appreciate the review and glad you can continue the run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW!!

I never know where to start on these.. I'm just a few days over the 30 day mark. Yesterday was my last pill. Working rotating day/night shifts throws off my sleep & diet, which also throws supplementation out of whack too..

I can, without a doubt, say that I thoroughly enjoyed running this!! I'm glad I bought another bottle a while back so I can continue this run!! It's going to work out perfect too, because I'm doing blood work in about 3 weeks, so I will have been on this only, along with my trt.. Very curious to see where my e levels are at.

My diet and workout schedule hasn't been the best because of a lot of forced overtime, so my weight really hasn't changed. I can see a visual difference in my upper body and arms though, so I know that this has helped! I never got the dry, achy joints either, so for me, this is just the right amount of arimistane and everything else!

I took a before pic that I never posted in my 1st couple of days of running this. If I remember tomorrow morning, before getting dressed, I'll take another one & possibly post them up here.

Again, I'm doing bloodwork in about 3 weeks. My Dr appt is Nov 10th, so we'll be discussing my bloods then. I'll be sure & post up my numbers here on this thread!!

I'm only on 150mg test e, and nothing else.

Huge thanks to @LeanEngineer and Strong Supplement Shop for this logging opportunity!
Great final review and glad you liked it and it yielded results!