enhanced rx?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have ordered from PRE and Ma Research quite a few times. Though I have only tried MK from PRE.

Nothing against PRE, but waiting for the e-check to clear always feels like wasted time. Ma Research product arrives at your door before payment would even clear with PRE. Just sayin...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have ordered from PRE and Ma Research quite a few times. Though I have only tried MK from PRE.

Nothing against PRE, but waiting for the e-check to clear always feels like wasted time. Ma Research product arrives at your door before payment would even clear with PRE. Just sayin...
ma quality?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ma quality?
The Torem from ma is getting a few good reviews, they seem to keep a tight quality control on the raws they use so id assume that their other SERMS/AIs/etc are good to go as well...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Torem from ma is getting a few good reviews, they seem to keep a tight quality control on the raws they use so id assume that their other SERMS/AIs/etc are good to go as well...
k thank you

ezra878

Awards
HTP is a third party company in Australia, the payments are still getting processed it just takes a few days. And you can't currently order anything because they are switching to a new website for legal reasons

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bumping this oldie, instead of making a new thread....I stumbled onto EnhancedRx just googling...I like the precise dose capsule option...Are they g2g in 2020 ?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bumping this oldie, instead of making a new thread....I stumbled onto EnhancedRx just googling...I like the precise dose capsule option...Are they g2g in 2020 ?
Surprised to see EnahncedRx were still open. Are they still affiliated with Tony? I thought when he was under heat a little while back.. he had to disavow and there was a "look alike" site that was loosely affiliated, is this it? Did you used to order from these guys before?

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m surprised to see that brand still out there. My buddy’s rat used the enhanced MK, LGD and clomid in the past. He also bought those products from MA and Pre, and found those products to be more potent and wouldn’t go back to enhanced. I don’t think Tony has anything to do with them anymore, he’s just pushing laxogenin and creating these days.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They stopped everything in the states except their preworkout, test booster, and crap like that year(s) ago. I used to really love the rx site though ..are you in the states rad? Maybe they started back up, - the owner got a lot of **** and I think did a bit of jail time. Had to take the sites down but I believe the incarceration was due to a certain diet drug I cant mention on AM....

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies guys,...I don’t know if it’s really them or a knock off ?

It just came up in my search for tablet or capsule research chems.

(Yeah I’m in the US)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies guys,...I don’t know if it’s really them or a knock off ?

It just came up in my search for tablet or capsule research chems.

(Yeah I’m in the US)
If it's a question mark and he's still.usong the ol.EA logo, I'd avoid.

Plenty of other places for ancillary or oils, etc.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
he has a new company...hang on ill check
edit: IA superpharma
I think he just reps for them. Theyve had some serious questions about quality as well. In every aspect of gear

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he just reps for them. Theyve had some serious questions about quality as well. In every aspect of gear

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is that site for real? They sell injectable CBD! I’ve never heard of injecting a marijuana based product. Seems like a spoof site.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is that site for real? They sell injectable CBD! I’ve never heard of injecting a marijuana based product. Seems like a spoof site.
Lol...yes it doesnt logically sound ok to do that.. but ....suppose I'm no expert either

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk anything about injectable cbd, but IA is a real company

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i havent seen anything bad about them...til now lol
That's the first bad thing I've heard as well, but...... I also haven't heard anything about them in the past year or 2.

I will say that I feel like anything enhanced athlete gets involved with gets sketchy. They put up a good front but there bullshiters looking to make a buck of there dyckriding fanboys

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's the first bad thing I've heard as well, but...... I also haven't heard anything about them in the past year or 2.

I will say that I feel like anything enhanced athlete gets involved with gets sketchy. They put up a good front but there bullshiters looking to make a buck of there dyckriding fanboys
yeah...i joined their fb group recently

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I looked at this site last night before your reply and came here to mention that LoL !

The branding, logo, and feel is very much “enhanced athlete!”

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I looked at this site last night before your reply and came here to mention that LoL !

The branding, logo, and feel is very much “enhanced athlete!”
I remember looking them up maybe a year ago. IA had created a special line of gear called enhanced arsenal? I believe that was it - had the EA like logo and in assumed that was the way of getting Dr. Huge involved