Well, all good things must come to an end.. Some just sooner than others.
Those of you that know me, know I dealt with afib back in July of 2016. I shook it with meds and no surgery. I took last year off all sups due to hernia and rotator cuff surgeries, so I was away from all stims.
I started back on them earlier this spring w/ no issues.
Well, these past 5-7 days, I've felt it coming on again. I think it's just a build up of too much for me.. Maybe now that I'm doing cardio consistently, it can help thwart off any more. I took a couple days off the Red Light & my heart settled down. That 3rd day, I drank 1 cup of coffee & it started to flutter.. Sucks because I've always loved my stims.. But, F it.. I'm a 46 year old dad of 2 kids & lucky husband of an awesome wife.. Priorities, right??!!
So, as a final review, I can say this - Red Light is awesome!!
I weighed in on the morning of the 17th @ 189 even! Down just a shade over 4lbs in about 17 days. Not too shabby considering my diet didn't really change. The pills weren't super stimmed out & never really gave me the shakes. Just good, clean energy. Obviously, underlying circumstances didn't want any more energy, Lol..
I never had any negative digestive issues with the probiotics and the little test booster that was added was a nice addition to my overall well being throughout the day.
Would I recommend this to friends/family? Absolutely! A co-worker asked if he could have the rest of my bottle! Lol..
Huge thanks to
Hyde and
Sean1332 and the rest of the Controlled Labs crew for this run! Top notch reps for a great company!!