Guest viewing is limited

Enhanced has turned on the RED LIGHT! (sponsored)

enhanced

Well-known member
First off, I need to thank Sean1332 and the rest of the Controlled Labs group for this opportunity to log their product.

By looking at the ingredient profile, this looks like exactly what I could use in my life right now... I'm 46 and could use all the help I could get in all the areas that Red Light targets.. Obviously, I could use the help in all 3 areas - fat burning, digestion, and test support... I've always heard that the probiotics could be helpful for me and my puffy belly. My wife swears by them, but the ones she has are all taken at night and I've never been good about taking pills at night..

I try to workout 5-6x a week in the gym and just last week started riding my bike outside for my cardio. I have a recently torn meniscus and acl, so my leg workouts are going to be on the bicycle.. I'm also still recovering from rotator cuff surgery last September and have recently started feeling more pain in the right front delt. My research tells me it's some form of tendonitis - either biceps tendonitis, or rotator cuff tendonitis. I'm thinking of going back to my surgeon & asking him. Maybe a cortizone shot can clear it up.. Because of this, my arm workouts are minimal. Like 20lb db minimal.. Lol..

My diet is decent. Working 12 hour rotating shifts (days/nights/weekends), and having 2 kids in the house, we do what we can. The wife & I try to cut all carbs out of our evening dinner and that has helped.

I'll try to update this log 3-6x a week and about halfway through update w/ more pics. In the meantime, here's some pics I took this morning.

I'm also cool with any comments/critique y'all have to offer!!


Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
 
So I'm now a little more than 24 hours in.. The 1st thing I noticed towards the end of the day was the lack of crash feeling.. I felt great all day long. I even went for a 10 mile bike ride in 99° temps with 100% humidity.
Maybe a little placebo effect, but libido seemed up yesterday too.

Oh, I started with 3 pills too. No *****footin around!!!
 
So I'm now a little more than 24 hours in.. The 1st thing I noticed towards the end of the day was the lack of crash feeling.. I felt great all day long. I even went for a 10 mile bike ride in 99° temps with 100% humidity.
Maybe a little placebo effect, but libido seemed up yesterday too.

Oh, I started with 3 pills too. No *****footin around!!!

Did you take first thing morning? Did you follow bottle details 30min before breakfast?
How long are your days?
 
Yes immediately upon waking I take 3 pills. I'll take the 2nd round about 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach.

I was worried about the probiotics giving me digestive problems for the first couple of days but none at all!

Belly seems a tad bit smaller as well.

Packing up the family and heading to Pensacola beach for the week!!
 
Did you take first thing morning? Did you follow bottle details 30min before breakfast?
How long are your days?
Oh, my days are normal when I'm off.. when I work days, I get up at 3am for the gym. Usually in bed between 9 and 10..
 
Really enjoying this stuff!! Energy is so clean and lasting! At the beach and still working hard!! Shoulders followed by a 6 mile bike ride along the beach. Invalid Link Removed
 
Finally leaving the beach today and going home. Back to a normal gym tomorrow morning. Lol. Tried to do a chest workout this morning with cables.. walked out with a decent pump.
Still feeling great on these. Zero issues with stomach problems.
Energy is awesome!
Libido is great, but that may also be in part to the view I've had all week at the beach! Lol
 
Finally leaving the beach today and going home. Back to a normal gym tomorrow morning. Lol. Tried to do a chest workout this morning with cables.. walked out with a decent pump.
Still feeling great on these. Zero issues with stomach problems.
Energy is awesome!
Libido is great, but that may also be in part to the view I've had all week at the beach! Lol

gotta love that beach view!!!
 
So I'm just over a week in. Last week, at the beach, I pretty much let myself go because of bad weather. Lol. Food and craft beers. I worked days Friday through yesterday and made it to the gym Saturday at 4am for a shoulder workout. Again, the diet was bad.. (supervision fed us Saturday and Sunday).
A new week means new goals and a fresh start. I weighed in this morning and am up a total of 3lbs!! Sucks, but I can burn it.
Lower back is tweaked a little, so I did a pushup workout this morning followed by a quick 7.5 mile ride.

These pills sometimes feel hit or miss.. What I mean by that is my appetite. One day, I may be able to not eat all day. The next, I eat everything in sight! Lol. Being home this week, I may be able to better control it.
Invalid Link RemovedInvalid Link Removed
 
Are you a sweets guy? When I eat sugar I tend to get worse hunger than if I am sticking to savory foods.
 
I don't do any sweets! Ever! My wife is jealous of that. Lol.
Today, I took a can of chicken and cooked it down with taco seasoning for chicken tacos. Ever since, major bloating.. Like, uncomfortable bloating..
 
I don't do any sweets! Ever! My wife is jealous of that. Lol.
Today, I took a can of chicken and cooked it down with taco seasoning for chicken tacos. Ever since, major bloating.. Like, uncomfortable bloating..

That sounds delicious
 
I don't do any sweets! Ever! My wife is jealous of that. Lol.
Today, I took a can of chicken and cooked it down with taco seasoning for chicken tacos. Ever since, major bloating.. Like, uncomfortable bloating..

drink a diet pepsi….I keep diet pepsi in fridge just for those occasions!!!


only time I drink diet pepsi anymore, used to do a six pack daily.
 
Woot, woot!! Down a pound from day 1!! Off all day today. Everybody's posting pics of their kids 1st day back to school. Me, I'm just tryna get a pump and ride! ???

Was starving this morning upon waking, but drank a cup of coffee with my pills. Dropped the kids off at school and then to the gym, followed by a 6 mile ride.
Invalid Link RemovedInvalid Link Removed
 
Thanks man. Now that I'm able to do cardio again, my goal is to trim down those muffin tops!!
 
Thanks man. Now that I'm able to do cardio again, my goal is to trim down those muffin tops!!

CARDIO will do it!!!

I went over 6 years not being able to do cardio...really missed it!!!

got me a new knee and back in the game!!!
 
Day 17 on the Red Light-

Was off all weekend, but used it to get stuff done around the house and went down to New Orleans Saturday for the STP/Bush/Cult concert!! Had a ball!

Got up this morning @ 3am & popped those 3 pills and started doing pushups about 30 minutes later. By 4am, I was out on the road pushing myself hard on my bike. Got 5 miles finished right at the 20 minute mark. Was soaked in sweat & gasping for air.

By 5am I was STARVING!!! Still, these pills are hit or miss on the appetite.

Oh, I'm down another pound too!!

Loving this run!!
 
Bet that concert, in NOLA, was a blast! Glad you are enjoying this run. I have not noticed any considerable appetite suppression when trying Red Light.
 
Day 17 on the Red Light-

Was off all weekend, but used it to get stuff done around the house and went down to New Orleans Saturday for the STP/Bush/Cult concert!! Had a ball!

Got up this morning @ 3am & popped those 3 pills and started doing pushups about 30 minutes later. By 4am, I was out on the road pushing myself hard on my bike. Got 5 miles finished right at the 20 minute mark. Was soaked in sweat & gasping for air.

By 5am I was STARVING!!! Still, these pills are hit or miss on the appetite.

Oh, I'm down another pound too!!

Loving this run!!

lol...I was listening to stp greatest hits cd this morning!!!


when the dogs begin to smell her....
 
Never been to New Orleans but I’ve heard it’s an awesome place to visit!
 
New Orleans is beyond unique.. The day we showed up, everyone was wearing red dresses. The annual red dress run took place. Probably 90% of the wierdo's wearing a red dress didn't even run!! Lol.
 
A few pics from Saturday. Invalid Link RemovedInvalid Link RemovedInvalid Link RemovedInvalid Link Removed
 
Looks like fun!
 
New Orleans is beyond unique.. The day we showed up, everyone was wearing red dresses. The annual red dress run took place. Probably 90% of the wierdo's wearing a red dress didn't even run!! Lol.

But did you eat any gator, that’s the question??
 
New Orleans is beyond unique.. The day we showed up, everyone was wearing red dresses. The annual red dress run took place. Probably 90% of the wierdo's wearing a red dress didn't even run!! Lol.

probably 90% of voters in new orleans are democrats, this explains a lot, lol!!!
 
Back
Top