Unanswered Enhanced formulations Slim Review!!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was blessed to get a bottle to try from the man xR1PP3rx and I must say the this gda is amazing! I work a landscaping job and have to force feed myself huge amounts of food in the morning just to make sure I get my daily calories in and often feel le lethargic and bloated starting the day. HOWEVER! With 2 caps along with the breakfast feast, I found that not only did I have an obvious increase in energy[guessing t2 might be playing a role in this], but I also know all that grub went straight into the right places because I was literally heading to work with pumps the last few days. Tommorow I'll test my glucose levels and post them but so far I'd say this tops all the previous gda's I've tried hands down including predator!

P.s. was also given a trial of splice and must say that the leg day pumps were next level and stopped with a long day or work left me in a heaping pile of sweat with such gnarly pumps I was immobile for a good 10minutes post workout

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The slim profile is unique with the T2 so curious how that plays out with you over time and as you continue to use. Agree spliced is brutal in all the best ways. It will absolutely dice you up.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The slim profile is unique with the T2 so curious how that plays out with you over time and as you continue to use. Agree spliced is brutal in all the best ways. It will absolutely dice you up.
Yup splice definitely will make it's way into my future pct after my upcoming war demonz cycle! And I'll definitely be keeping this updated as I continue to use it to grind away at my slave laboring lol

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Update:
This morning fasted BG level was 99..sadly I find that I have shitty morning bg levels however my blood work shows a good A1c so I'm not to worried at the moment but lowering it is always a goal of mine. HOWEVER, 20minutes after slim lowered it to 83! This 16 point drop doubles what I normal get from predator AND gives me an increased sense of energy! I would have done a 2h post level but my dumba** ran out of monitor strips overall I give this a 10/10 and will be making this a definitive staple to my supplement regiment!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Update2: no work today so instead of doing landscaping I did an AM workout following slim administration and holy sh**, the pumps this thing gives is insane! Haven't had such a killer arm pump in a long time and an hour after I still have the skin splitting balloon effect!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any updates?
Overall it's an amazing gda! You can feel the food being pumped into the right places as well as get a good boost of energy from it! This stuff's been one of the few things that help me cram in my much needed food before work without feeling lethargic or super bloated!