Enhanced Formulations Contest Giveaway

EnhancedForm

EnhancedForm

Awards
I apologize in advance to our Admin, he's a very busy man and is currently working on our account to get it set up with a proper sub-section for us to post some content for our forum members; but in the mean time I figured we should properly introduce ourselves to the Anabolic Minds Community.

We at Enhanced Formulations have been around this industry for quite some time and only believe in holding ourselves to the highest standards in customer service.

As an initial welcome to this great community of friends and knowledge seekers, we would like to throw a contest giveaway for each of our intro-catalog items.

To be valid for entry, the following rules apply:

-Must agree to log product via Anabolic Minds' "Log Section"
-Must be following EnhancedFormulations on Instagram
-On Instagram, Comment under the product picture you wish to Log/Review (Read Caption for complete rules)
-We'll choose a winner in 24-48 hours for each product.

For those who want to bypass the giveaway and go straight to the goodies, we are offering 40% off all products for the coming weeks when using the discount code "Launch40"

We hope this large intro sale will help members feel more comfortable giving the new guy on the block your possible business and support!

Feel free to comment below if you'd like to introduce yourself and/or don't have an Instagram for the giveaway

Thank you all for your kind attention and I hope everyone has a great day,

-EF

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the website working?

EnhancedForm

EnhancedForm

Awards
Yes sir, EnhancedFormulations.com

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thankyou I dunno what google had me on before lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doesn't work for my iPad. I just get a blank white screen. Could be a few bugs in your code?

EnhancedForm

EnhancedForm

Awards
Doesn't work for my iPad. I just get a blank white screen. Could be a few bugs in your code?
Hm, That is rather odd. I haven't had anyone else have that issue, could you try clearing cookies? Our site is platformed on Wix .com, so there isn't any coding from our end.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to anabolic minds! Sorry for my ignorance but I don't think I've ever heard of the ingredient in your 3 alpha product. What does it convert to?
Also are you guys shipping from USA?

EnhancedForm

EnhancedForm

Awards
Welcome to anabolic minds! Sorry for my ignorance but I don't think I've ever heard of the ingredient in your 3 alpha product. What does it convert to?
Also are you guys shipping from USA?
Hey brother, We're a USA based company out of Maryland. Also, Dehydroandrosterol is a very new muscle builder. Much of its true biological effects are unknown, but most of the effects can be attributed to the unmetabolized dehydroandrosterol and its oxidized metabolite DHA (Dehydroandrosterone)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just to let everyone know I'll be running a log on the 3 alpha product soon as it lands (I paid out of my pocket for it ) I'll make sure to link it on here. And obviously EF is new but Ill gladly back them up and will say I font believe anyone would be disappointed purchasing from them

EnhancedForm

EnhancedForm

Awards
Just to let everyone know I'll be running a log on the 3 alpha product soon as it lands (I paid out of my pocket for it ) I'll make sure to link it on here. And obviously EF is new but Ill gladly back them up and will say I font believe anyone would be disappointed purchasing from them
We look forward to it!

EnhancedForm

EnhancedForm

Awards
Bump! If anyone wants a chance to try some pro’s for free, enter the giveaway

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote