Enhanced Formulations 3-Alpha log

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting a run with Enhanced Formulations new product 3-Alpha today. Currently beginning with 50mg per day (25 mg spaced 12 hrs apart). I will be bumping up as I get a feel for it and this will dictate the length of the run.
Current weight is 225, just came off a brief deload during vacation and ready to get back in it.
I will post starting pics soon. I’m quite excited to see the potential of this product and will have weekly updates.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I decided today to run 75 mg spaced 8 hrs apart after a few good reads into this compound. Will assess another increase after a week.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In on this, what are your goals for this run?
Thanks for joining. Goal is slight recomp. I want to maintain weight where I currently sit. Focus will be more on strength endurance for the next few months in the gym and hiking with a frame pack weighted down at 9000 feet. Archery season is almost upon us and I don’t need to be packing around extra fluff up and down mountains.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is the day the “on feeling” kicked in fully. Vascularity pumping, alpha feels, and a general sense of well being. The name of this product is spot on! Very optimistic at only day 3.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keeping dosage at 75mg per day.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Knocked out some shoulder/trap hypertrophic work today. 3Alpha definitely helped blast through the reps and gave a sick pump! Glad to be utilizing this supplement as I am currently physically exerting myself to the limits everyday with work and training. Also, libido is through the damn roof. It is borderline problematic lol.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for updates!
Definitely a solid product, I’m thinking I will run longer than 30 days and up the dosage after a month. I will be keeping it at 75 mg for the first 30 days though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow - Didn’t you just come off cycle like 6 weeks ago?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to follow - Didn’t you just come off cycle like 6 weeks ago?
I knew this question would get popped lol. Yes I did. I’ve very recently decided to go the TRT route in my old age. This cycle will just postpone it for a few more months.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I knew this question would get popped lol. Yes I did. I’ve very recently decided to go the TRT route in my old age. This cycle will just postpone it for a few more months.
Okay so just toying around before you see the doc?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No negative sides so far, no testicular atrophy, no lethargy. Going hard 7 days a week between work, gym, and hiking. 3 alpha is sustaining energy and aggression to break through barriers. I am really liking this run, especially considering it is solo.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow marks week 3 on 3 alpha. So far this is a very favorable compound, I plan to continue solo for now but would love to stack it in the future. It is very similar to halodrol in terms of dry gains and strength surge, yet no sides. Vascularity is also quite improved and very noticeable when knocking out reps. No complaints.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The past two days lifting I have experienced another uptick in aggression. Rest periods shortened and sweat pouring. It would be safe to say 3 alpha is in full effect. Still no sides to mention.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about this, impressive!

Solfernus

Awards
I’d run a serm. I believe enhanced Formulations has an OTC product coming out soon that could be run alongside it as well.
Did you actually have suppression, or is "get a serm" just the knee-jerk reaction to anything that even smells like an anabolic? Would you say this product is similar to the Hitech products? Grey market RC isn't happening for me. I'd rather go say hi to a Dr and use some otc stuff (quite pleased with hitech arimistaine at the moment, and ferodrox looks like it may be helpful for baseline support/recovery).

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you actually have suppression, or is "get a serm" just the knee-jerk reaction to anything that even smells like an anabolic? Would you say this product is similar to the Hitech products? Grey market RC isn't happening for me. I'd rather go say hi to a Dr and use some otc stuff (quite pleased with hitech arimistaine at the moment, and ferodrox looks like it may be helpful for baseline support/recovery).
Between the aggression, libido spike and halodrol-like gains.... this ain’t your uncle’s tribulus. I’m bridging into a trest cruise now but would run clomid pct if not. So no, it’s not the knee jerk reaction.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn’t hitec all that “anabolic names for vitamins” company? If so, then no lol. This actually works.

Solfernus

Awards
Isn’t hitec all that “anabolic names for vitamins” company? If so, then no lol. This actually works.
Yeah that would be them haha. They have the 1DHEA 4DHEA and 19norDHEA 2 step conversion prohormones but they are quite weak from everything I've read. You may be getting most of the compound due to the delivery system, but the amount you're getting is quite small. The opinions on those range anywhere from you don't need any pct to you need a full spectrum of products. Truth usually resides in the middle somewhere, and since I haven't wanted to tackle the unknown of pct, I haven't tried anything yet.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that would be them haha. They have the 1DHEA 4DHEA and 19norDHEA 2 step conversion prohormones but they are quite weak from everything I've read. You may be getting most of the compound due to the delivery system, but the amount you're getting is quite small. The opinions on those range anywhere from you don't need any pct to you need a full spectrum of products. Truth usually resides in the middle somewhere, and since I haven't wanted to tackle the unknown of pct, I haven't tried anything yet.
I think you’d like their 11-Lean, you shouldn’t need a PCT for low dose Adrenosterone but the effects will still be apparent, much more than the 2-step precursors, though they work

Solfernus

Awards
I think you’d like their 11-Lean, you shouldn’t need a PCT for low dose Adrenosterone but the effects will still be apparent, much more than the 2-step precursors, though they work
Interesting. I'll take a look, thanks.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy knows what's up. I'm running the 11-lean right now, I ran 200mg/day for four weeks, and I'm currently running 300mg/day through the second bottle for about a 6-7 week cycle. The effects are pretty good for fatloss and recomp, both times I've used 11keto, I've lost a pound or two but my clothes fit looser and my muscles are denser but i think it's more versatile than a lot of people think. As for how it makes you feel, it's like a natural test booster, in that it raises libido and the only "on feeling" to speak of is general well being. All in all, I'm already a fan of enhanced formulations, I can't wait to see what they do next. For PCT I'm just running BLR Rebirth and Olympus Labs Super PCT, which would do a lot more for you than arimistane.
Edit: I forgot to mention that I have gotten dry joints from about week two onward, it's manageable but noticeable.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished up my 5 week run of 3Alpha at 75mgs per day. Weight is actually up 5 lbs to 230, although visibly leaner, especially around the torso. A very dry and hard gaining compound. Strength gains also came with the weight. Week 5 I added in td trest and the synergy was amazing! Next run will definitely be a combination. Thanks again EnhancedForm for the chance to log 3Alpha!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished up my 5 week run of 3Alpha at 75mgs per day. Weight is actually up 5 lbs to 230, although visibly leaner, especially around the torso. A very dry and hard gaining compound. Strength gains also came with the weight. Week 5 I added in td trest and the synergy was amazing! Next run will definitely be a combination. Thanks again EnhancedForm for the chance to log 3Alpha!
Nice nice, picked up a couple bottles of this. This year will be 6a-HexD from PRE and 3-AD from Enhanced Formulations. And some RAD-140 from Synergy Research Labs. Wish I'd seen this log sooner!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming back here, I think I will finally crack into my 3-alpha stash here, next cycle now .back.. anyone run it with other Andros?