enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even have to ask. We're that close.

The NEW one? Or the newest reformulation? I haven't been following closely but last I knew, the newest had been discontinued and he was reformulating again.
The one he just released a few weeks ago.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is so last week.

bdybldnaam

Awards
I have an old tub of UK Alphamine. The one with Tembamide.

Is this good to go or is this being recalled also?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have an old tub of UK Alphamine. The one with Tembamide.

Is this good to go or is this being recalled also?
None of PES's products are being recalled; I don't believe anyway.

Alphamine doesn't have Aegeline? Or am I mistaken? (cant google)

bdybldnaam

Awards
The UK/International Alphamine used to have Tembamide in it.

Then it got replaced by Aegeline.

The UK/International Alphamine has been pulled from pescience.com, so I figure the FDA is coming down on all products containing Aegeline, as Enhanced is discontinued also

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The UK/International Alphamine used to have Tembamide in it.

Then it got replaced by Aegeline.

The UK/International Alphamine has been pulled from pescience.com, so I figure the FDA is coming down on all products containing Aegeline, as Enhanced is discontinued also
Ah, I didn't know this :D

If it doesn't have aegeline you're good to go.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just please please please... Don't jump on the dendrobium bandwagon lol

Jakey

Awards
Well at least my current bottle of UK alphamine has tembamide in it.

Didn't realise they had had switched that for aegeline more recently though. :s Very confusing situation going on here.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when did they switch from tembamide to aegeline (uk version of alphamine)? i bought my two tubs of alphamine almost one year ago

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If there is any USP or PES rep that has any details on the discontinuation reasoning could you please PM me. If there is even a chance this is related to my current health issues I want to bring it up to my doc as something to test for

bdybldnaam

Awards
N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide is tembamide.

N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide is aegeline.

AFAIK.

I have tubs of Alphamine that contain the former and latter - both from UK. The aegeline is the newest. This also has a slightly different label.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If there is any USP or PES rep that has any details on the discontinuation reasoning could you please PM me. If there is even a chance this is related to my current health issues I want to bring it up to my doc as something to test for
Aegeline isn't DSHEA compliant, hence the discontinuation. If you want to see a Doc, get him to test for liver enzymes even though the two things may not be related.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Aegeline isn't DSHEA compliant, hence the discontinuation. If you want to see a Doc, get him to test for liver enzymes even though the two things may not be related.
Thank you, sorry just its been weeks of testing with no diagnosis and I'm getting paranoid over everything now.

Have used Alphamine, and every PES product several times with no effects other than an enhanced physique. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, sorry just its been weeks of testing with no diagnosis and I'm getting paranoid over everything now.

Have used Alphamine, and every PES product several times with no effects other than an enhanced physique. :)
although I would suggest getting those checked. Other people are as well, although I suspect you will be fine :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better to check than not check. I'm probably throwing out my Versa 1 or giving it to someone via trade (Versa never did anything for me, but I do have an extra bottle from the insider deal). Enhanced never really sat well with me so I only ordered one tub.

Hope you get to feeling better and hope it is not supplement related.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Better to check than not check. I'm probably throwing out my Versa 1 or giving it to someone via trade (Versa never did anything for me, but I do have an extra bottle from the insider deal). Enhanced never really sat well with me so I only ordered one tub.

Hope you get to feeling better and hope it is not supplement related.
I have versa 1 tossing it debate on continuing on their cissus I like it but honest like is this ok or no

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sadly I was using USP cissus and Versa at the same time

And Enhanced/Alphamine

Lol so fingers crossed

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly I was using USP cissus and Versa at the same time And Enhanced/Alphamine Lol so fingers crossed
Plenty of people have been using the Enhanced/Alphamine combo.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Why is beer not banned yet if we're worried about liver problems... Smh the supplement industry is going down hill. They discontinue craze which was my favorite then I turned to enhanced which I though was on craze"s level and now that's gone too.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
There are so many studies that liquor causes liver damage and thousands of people have liver damage due to liquor and you don see liquor getting banned. A supplement supposedly causes liver damage to one out of a million people then it gets banned. Liquor is just an example too. There are MANY things outside the supplement industry that can cause liver damage. I mean why not just have stating on the label may cause liver damage so people know what the consequences are and it's your own risk. That way it can't get pulled. That's how things should be run in the supp industry.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is beer not banned yet if we're worried about liver problems... Smh the supplement industry is going down hill. They discontinue craze which was my favorite then I turned to enhanced which I though was on craze"s level and now that's gone too.
There are so many studies that liquor causes liver damage and thousands of people have liver damage due to liquor and you don see liquor getting banned. A supplement supposedly causes liver damage to one out of a million people then it gets banned. Liquor is just an example too. There are MANY things outside the supplement industry that can cause liver damage. I mean why not just have stating on the label may cause liver damage so people know what the consequences are and it's your own risk. That way it can't get pulled. That's how things should be run in the supp industry.
You're confusing issues here. OEP was recalled due to it may have led to acute hepatitis which occurred WITHOUT (at least on record) the patients having abused the product. Your points about alcohol causing liver damage is more times than not due to people ABUSING alcohol. HUGE difference. The dangers of alcohol has more to do with some of the asinine things people may end up doing whilst being intoxicated (such as drunk driving) rather than direct health issues it may cause.

Aegeline was pulled because it's not DSHEA compliant. Simple as that.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at being mad at not being able to get a product that may cause liver failure or at not being able to get a product that contained an unlabeled meth like compound.