Enhanced Athlete Raided by FDA

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Just received the email notifying that all raw materials from EA have been confiscated and they are temporarily shut down. Rather scary for someone who is an advocate of SARMS and this could mean the FDA is finally cracking down on SARMS and making them illegal.

I feel EA is in its own category in terms of price/ potency and there is really no close competitor as far as price goes. Given this, I would advise those who plan to keep using these products to stock up as we may start to see prices sky rocket.

EA.png

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Dang...

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Unsurprising. The FDA is going hard on their crackdowns.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unsurprising. The FDA is going hard on their crackdowns.
So was Robert Tauler a shill front for the FDA, or just coincidence from that whack AZ supplement company doing shakedown lawsuits?

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Just received the email notifying that all raw materials from EA have been confiscated and they are temporarily shut down. Rather scary for someone who is an advocate of SARMS and this could mean the FDA is finally cracking down on SARMS and making them illegal.

I feel EA is in its own category in terms of price/ potency and there is really no close competitor as far as price goes. Given this, I would advise those who plan to keep using these products to stock up as we may start to see prices sky rocket.

View attachment 158441
Letter got cut off, chief. Can you try posting again so we can read the full letter? Thanks!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EA was pretty blatant and open with what they sold right? I mean, they were hardly discrete? Or am I thinking of someone else

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
We all new this was coming, there is nothing we can do but stock up. I wish we could start a political movement to reform the FDA, the are a ****ing cartel. EA is on a different level and is definitely a pioneer of enhancement. Drug companies don't want any compilation.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We all new this was coming, there is nothing we can do but stock up. I wish we could start a political movement to reform the FDA, the are a ****ing cartel. EA is on a different level and is definitely a pioneer of enhancement. Drug companies don't want any compilation.
Pioneer, as in taking patented chemicals being developed by pharma companies and selling them? Yeah like the FDA is doing anything wrong in this situation..

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pioneer, as in taking patented chemicals being developed by pharma companies and selling them? Yeah like the FDA is doing anything wrong in this situation..
You work for a company that did the same exact thing did they not? Also folks this has nothing to do with drug companies protecting profit as they, the drug companies, don't really make money of people trying to get jacked. It's not like the drug companies sell anabolics/sarms to the public for performance enhancement.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
I was nearby when this went down. FDA was specially looking for DNP and ANYTHING else that could build on their “case”. The reason they wanted to find DNP is becaue flamable and a danger to businesses around EA’s building. The arrest they made provided nothing, and they found no DNP. Back in business as usual. HOWEVER, anyone making orders now will have to wait a few extra weeks due to the obvious delay in operations.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL - literally the only good reason to move to the UK at the moment is the ability to legally purchase decent PH’s and SARMS......

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or at least in the eu