Enhanced as a pre or during workout supp.

victorypark

Awards
Hi all.

Great to be a part of this incredible forum.

I have a container of Enhanced on it's way to Australia...managed to jump in straight away with the promo on offer.

My question is regarding my pre-workout cycle.....I normally take 30-45 minutes out - 1 x Versa-1, Jack3d, TEST, 3 x Prime (USP), 2 x Powerfull and 2 x Compound 20.

During my workout I sip on Modern BCAA's.

Now that I have Alphamine, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and soon to be Enhanced, what is the best way to utilise these products as I don't want to be a walking time bomb....:sasmokin:

I am thinking there will be a clash somewhere....possibly with the Alphamine and Jack3d however not sure what else hence my question.

Any help would be most appreciated.

victorypark

Awards
Trying to lean out / cut. Carry a little extra around mid riff.

Cheers and thanks.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all.

Great to be a part of this incredible forum.

I have a container of Enhanced on it's way to Australia...managed to jump in straight away with the promo on offer.

My question is regarding my pre-workout cycle.....I normally take 30-45 minutes out - 1 x Versa-1, Jack3d, TEST, 3 x Prime (USP), 2 x Powerfull and 2 x Compound 20.

During my workout I sip on Modern BCAA's.

Now that I have Alphamine, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and soon to be Enhanced, what is the best way to utilise these products as I don't want to be a walking time bomb....:sasmokin:

I am thinking there will be a clash somewhere....possibly with the Alphamine and Jack3d however not sure what else hence my question.

Any help would be most appreciated.
I'd wait finish up your stack of USP goodies, then later down the road I'd run the Alphamine, Erase Pro, and Enhanced. I'd save the Anabeta Elite for when I'm bulking. But with Enhanced take preworkout obviously so if you workout in the morning take it then, then in the afternoon take a scoop of Alphamine. Or if you workout in the afternoon take your Alphamine in the morning and use Enhanced for the workouts. But honestly you have a lot going on now with what your taking, I wouldn't add anymore. Sometimes less is more.

victorypark

Awards
Thanks Prep. Yeah I had a gut feel that with the new additions from the great PES range that there may be some conflict. Couldn't resist the purchase of the Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Enhanced and Alphamine though. :09:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Prep. Yeah I had a gut feel that with the new additions from the great PES range that there may be some conflict. Couldn't resist the purchase of the Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Enhanced and Alphamine though. :09:
No problems Anabeta Elite is awesome stuff personally one of my favorite supplements there is right now. But would rather see you get best bang for you buck than just throw everything in at once.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depending on what time you workout, i would take alphamine in the morning, then jack3d micro pre workout. as others have said, finish your USP stuff first, take a good time (4-8 weeks) off of these types of products, then begin your PES stack. something like this

USP products till finished
4-8 week break

alphamine upon waking in the morning
Erase Pro in the morning
Anabeta Elite 2 caps pre workout/2 caps post workout
Enhanced Pre workout
Modern BCAA intra workout.

you could also add in some cit mal or agmatine :D

victorypark

Awards
depending on what time you workout, i would take alphamine in the morning, then jack3d micro pre workout. as others have said, finish your USP stuff first, take a good time (4-8 weeks) off of these types of products, then begin your PES stack. something like this

USP products till finished
4-8 week break

alphamine upon waking in the morning
Erase Pro in the morning
Anabeta Elite 2 caps pre workout/2 caps post workout
Enhanced Pre workout
Modern BCAA intra workout.

you could also add in some cit mal or agmatine :D
Hi there R1balla,

Yeah I think I may have loaded up and been a bit greedy on my present cycle. :13:

I am taking as per your cycle except for Erase Pro.....I am taking it about 30 mins pre-workout.

I alao take 2 x Agamatine 500 pre-workout.

Should I change it back to the morning upon rising.

Oh and no sides at all on any of the products.

Thanks everyone.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are taking Enhanced pre you probably don't need the Agmatine pre-workout as well. I toss my Agmatine to pre-CHO meal(s) when I take it on days I also take Enhanced.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are taking Enhanced pre you probably don't need the Agmatine pre-workout as well. I toss my Agmatine to pre-CHO meal(s) when I take it on days I also take Enhanced.
Smart man. That's what I do and recommend as well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great advice here

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great idea for the poster and anyone else looking to add in a little more agmatine. But no need to add anymore to your Enhanced.