Energy and libido on 500 mg test

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Greetings everyone,
I thought this might me of interest so I decided to share it with you. I have been doing 500mg test e per week (split into 2 injections) for the last 4 weeks. I had my blood drawn 48 hours after my first injection and total test was 1456 ng/dl while e2 was at 23 pg/ml (pretty much perfect e2). Even though test is from the pharmacy, I wanted to see where are my would be levels after 250mg injection and I also wanted to know my baseline e2 levels.

This is where the story begins. I decided to log how I feel during this blast, day by day. At first, I decided not to use an AI (Exemestane) just to see if I get high estro sides and what do they feel like. At first I felt pretty good. 2 days in and I could feel a definite boost in libido. Nothing crazy, but the boost was there. About 10 days in I started to feel "normal" again. Also, I seemed to have lost that "alpha" edge I had and most importantly, my right nipple started to itch. So, figuring that my e2 is creeping up, I decided to take 25 mg of aromasin and to proceed doing so every other day. Next day, I immediately felt better and had more energy. 48 hours pass by, I take another 25 mg of aromasin. This is where the crazy stuff starts. Libido went from pretty good to insane. Dear God I never felt anything like that my whole life. I couldn't sleep properly lol, was popping randoms all day and night, energy was way up. I started getting insane pumps in the gym. However, few days pass by and libido is starting to diminish. I figure that e2 is getting too low so I stop aromasin. I also have bouts of anxiety and panic attacks, which I suspect is from crashed e2. So for the next 10 days I dont take aromasin then one morning I feel extremely moody and b1tchy and therefore, I decide to take 25 mg of Aromasin.
And here I am, 48 hours post my last aromasin dose and 72 hours post injection, with my e2 sitting at 24 pg/ml (had my blood drawn today again, to see where my e2 is at) , which is perfect.

So why did I write this essay? Well, so that you can get more of an in depth look into my situation, as I would like to know why am I having energy issues and why is my libido low right now with my e2 being perfect. I dont seem to be popping randoms at all, even morning glory has been absent for the past few days. Could it be prolactin? I doubt it, I dont have any gyno / sensitive nipple problems.

Also, is there any way to know what caused rapid and insane increase in libido I described? Dopamine surge possibly? Dht surge?

Also, would you guys recommend me to continue a regular dose of aromasin, something like 12.5mg eod or to wait for high e2 symptoms again?
In the beginning I didn't believe you could crash e2 using aromasin (i thought only adex and letro can do that) but it seems that I am extremely sensitive to ai's, which is a good thing, as that menas that i dont have to take a lot.

PS: I am making progress in the gym, gaining strength and making tremendous size gains already, insane pumps, traps and delts are completely different from 4 weeks ago. Crazy progress in that department. Just that I have bouts of low energy and also, I want my libido back lol. I do have masteron as a back up plan ( planning to add it at the end of the blast) though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're (based upon what you're saying) allowing your estrogen to swing too far up and down.

mattwv

Awards
If I let me estro level look like a quadratic equation graph I feel like crap too and sex drive suffers. Key is finding the correct dose to keep levels as linear as possible.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup, total loss of morning wood and libido. Really weird.

Also, those aromasin tablets (small round ones) are a pain to split, so I just went with 25mg eod. But it was too much, it obliterated my e2.

mattwv

Awards
whats your personal hot spot for Test and E?
I feel about the same on test in the range of 200-500mg per wk other than the noticeable strengh increase and faster muscle gains of the higher end of that range. If I go any higher than 500mg I feel terrible. Tried 750 and while I noticed nice gains the way I felt wasn't worth it to me. My sex drive is usually the best on 200mg-400mg but decreases a little at 500mg which I contribute to the fact that I always dose my armidex at 1mg per wk split into two doses. Anymore than that I always end up crashing my e2 and I'd rather let it run a little high on my blast dose bc i feel like absolute a$$ if I crash my e2 and minimal effects if it is up a little and I mean a little. Not nipple itchy high. When I've crashed my e2 I got horrid anexity which is the reason I use anastrozole vs aromasin bc I'm afraid of crashing it with a suicide AI and being stuck with it crashed for longer than it would be on anastrozole (armidex)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, my bp is slightly elevated at 140/85 first thing in the morning with heartrate at 65. If i didn't do labs, I would have sworn my e2 is a little high. My red blood cell count is fine, checked it some 10 days ago.

@mattwv The thing is that my libido was insane (on 500mg test pw) , and I had extremely high energy levels. But that started to diminish. That is why I am trying to find out what happened and how to get the libido and energy levels back.
Also, even with my e2 being 24 (reference being from 11-42), I am way more moody lately, and I have been pretty calm since the beginning of the blast.

mattwv

Awards
Interesting. Moody as in grouchy or emotional like if you watch Bambie you would cry when his mom dies?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Moody as in grouchy or emotional like if you watch Bambie you would cry when his mom dies?
Just irritable, like a grumpy old man. I feel like yelling at inaminate objects lol.

So here is the deal. Since I didn't have any luck with an ai, i am just going to let my e2 rise to the point where I start bloating or get itchy nipples again. Then I am going to take 25 mg of aromasin, reasses how I feel and proceed from there.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try every four days, or just on pinning day. Or maybe two days after pinning day.

Timing is everything

mattwv

Awards
I get irritable on 500mg of test as well. I thought it was kinda normal really but I may be wrong. I'd do what old witch said. He always gives solid advice I've noticed.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

Every 4 days is what works for me best

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel about the same on test in the range of 200-500mg per wk other than the noticeable strengh increase and faster muscle gains of the higher end of that range. If I go any higher than 500mg I feel terrible. Tried 750 and while I noticed nice gains the way I felt wasn't worth it to me. My sex drive is usually the best on 200mg-400mg but decreases a little at 500mg which I contribute to the fact that I always dose my armidex at 1mg per wk split into two doses. Anymore than that I always end up crashing my e2 and I'd rather let it run a little high on my blast dose bc i feel like absolute a$$ if I crash my e2 and minimal effects if it is up a little and I mean a little. Not nipple itchy high. When I've crashed my e2 I got horrid anexity which is the reason I use anastrozole vs aromasin bc I'm afraid of crashing it with a suicide AI and being stuck with it crashed for longer than it would be on anastrozole (armidex)
Just curious bro after 500mg what do you mean exactly when you say feeling like crap? I know for myself that when I was doing around 450 or so I started feeling like anxious sometimes and like hot all the time and dehydrated but usually noticed it the day I dosed arimidex. Especially if it was a whole 1 mg

mattwv

Awards
Just curious bro after 500mg what do you mean exactly when you say feeling like crap? I know for myself that when I was doing around 450 or so I started feeling like anxious sometimes and like hot all the time and dehydrated but usually noticed it the day I dosed arimidex. Especially if it was a whole 1 mg
So I'm replying to this almost a month later bc life has been hell the past month and I've been absent from the forum. My apologies. My biggest thing is above 500mg I stay lethergic/sluggish/more tired than usual.

mattwv

Awards
So I'm replying to this almost a month later bc life has been hell the past month and I've been absent from the forum. My apologies. My biggest thing is above 500mg I stay lethergic/sluggish/more tired than usual.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
can you expand on the timing thing

imtaking exemestame on the three days i inject test
Well, you want the AI in your system when the test is in tpyour system, not before, not after... if that makes sense.

It peaks 24-48hrs after you pin. So if you take the AI at the same time you pinned, you’re not going to feel as good. If you take the AI when the test is peaking, again different effect, and if you take the AI directly in between pins during trough, again another effect.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
makes sense - i had no idea i needed to do this

so if i take the test M W F when should AI theoretically be taken?
The way I do it, would be Tuesday and Saturday to take AI.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am still learning but how can your e swing once you have a cycle? I realize different compounds and dosages do it, but i figured once you have the dose and compounds down you are good to go? I am on my first cyclce ( blase on trt) right now at 350 mg or test blend ( sust) every 7 days)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am still learning but how can your e swing once you have a cycle? I realize different compounds and dosages do it, but i figured once you have the dose and compounds down you are good to go? I am on my first cyclce ( blase on trt) right now at 350 mg or test blend ( sust) every 7 days)
OP never let his E get settled. He kept letting it swing back and forth, and he would adjust (too far) once he got to the opposite extreme.
Don't do that.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, an update. 6 days ago I shifted test e dose to 400mg/wk but i also added masteron enanthate at 400mg/wk. Did 2 injections of 1.8cc's (1cc mast e 0.8 cc test e) and for the past 2 days i have been feeling like complete crap. Had a full blown panic attack last night where I couldn't breathe properly. Also, my anxiety from time to time is becoming terrible (it has been getting really bad for the past 2 days). I have been doing 25mg of aromasin on pin days and my e2 is 24 pg/ml.

So maybe my "masteron e" is something else? I dunno, it was very fine, white crystalline powder, it was pretty hard to dissolve and it seems that 200mg/ml (2/20 BA/BB)concentration is pushing it a little bit (had one vial crash when the temperature in the house got a little bit lower, around 18°C, now when the temperature is 25°C it is fine).

I will be checking my hemoglobin and hematocrit levels in a few days, just to be sure, as I seem to get a little bit light-headed and have breathing difficulties from time to time.

All in all, i am 8 and a half weeks into this blast and honestly, am looking forward to dropping back to 125 mg test e/wk. I made really good gains, strength is up 25% on major lifts, but I am clearly not capable of managing the drugs correctly (my body seems to be responding in mysterious ways with all these anxiety and panic attacks). Seriously, I thought only tren was notorious for causing mental and anxiety issues, not test or masteron.

Bear in mind that this is not normal and most people don't have to go through issues like I am going through.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mast is harsh. Causes anxiety and all that. Sleep upset. Can be really unforgiving at high doses. I’d call 400 a high dose.

Take less.

@Jinsun tell this guy about masteron.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No way to know exactly what’s going on without bloodwork

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mast is harsh. Causes anxiety and all that. Sleep upset. Can be really unforgiving at high doses. I’d call 400 a high dose.

Take less.

Yeah I never ran masteron but I can imagine many steroids aside from test can cause anxiety through chemical pathways in the brain?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I never ran masteron but I can imagine many steroids aside from test can cause anxiety through chemical pathways in the brain?
Exactly. Particularly DHTs, and Tren.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No way to know exactly what’s going on without bloodwork
True. But I think this is not resultant from peripheral issues whether he has them or not.

I think this is a simple case of what happens when taking too much masteron, or taking masteron period, for some people.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Take less.

Well I am definitely interested to hear. Do tell, @Jinsun. I am trying to think about something else lol when the panic starts but it is still giving me a bit of hell.

That is interesting, since i have always thought mast was mild and that you needed 400mg+ to see smallest of results.
I might try taking 200mg per week just for some free test action (and since I have 25ml of brewed masteron e).
I remember taking 0.5cc (100mg) of mast e 2 weeks ago just to see how I react to it and I was completely fine. But this 400mg per week seems to be wreaking havoc on me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I am definitely interested to hear. Do tell, @Jinsun. I am trying to think about something else lol when the panic starts but it is still giving me a bit of hell.

That is interesting, since i have always thought mast was mild and that you needed 400mg+ to see smallest of results.
I might try taking 200mg per week just for some free test action (and since I have 25ml of brewed masteron e).
I remember taking 0.5cc (100mg) of mast e 2 weeks ago just to see how I react to it and I was completely fine. But this 400mg per week seems to be wreaking havoc on me.
It is physically mild. You do need a large dose for much anabolic result.

As far as side effects, they’re not mild. They present at a low dose for many.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sadly, many would say you can get the same physical effect from taking some proviron (basically none) without the mental sides, and with better of the same benefits.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sadly, many would say you can get the same physical effect from taking some proviron (basically none) without the mental sides, and with better of the same benefits.
Well, that is for me hard to believe. Doesn't proviron have like 3% oral bioavailability? So say you are taking 100mg/day (large dose), that is, what, 25mg of mesterolone in your body per week? Basically nothing. Also, masteron should be somewhat anabolic, at least in theory.

Also, I expected some mental sides like aggression and short temper with masteron, but none of that seems to be happening. But I am not an aggressive person anyway. However, I am anxious when it comes to processes in my body and remember having some panic attacks when I was a kid, usually when I was sick, or when I was about to vomit.

So it seems that gear tends to exacerbate psychological traits we already possess.

Last edited:

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just irritable, like a grumpy old man. I feel like yelling at inaminate objects lol.

So here is the deal. Since I didn't have any luck with an ai, i am just going to let my e2 rise to the point where I start bloating or get itchy nipples again. Then I am going to take 25 mg of aromasin, reasses how I feel and proceed from there.
Why not just drop the AI and use ralox on cycle?

Ralox will prevent "itchy nips" and help with bone density. Drops IGF-1, but imo ot would be a negligible effect considering 500mg test e is pretty goddamn anabolic.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is physically mild. You do need a large dose for much anabolic result.

As far as side effects, they’re not mild. They present at a low dose for many.
Yeah masteron has high sides. We are all wired differently though, especially regarding mental stuff. I have a hard time sleeping on cycle, but mast just made me to hyper and gave me to much energy to sleep. Also skin went to chit really fast. That's at 200mg. I got notable endurance, as in volume, boost in the gym. 400mg would be off the hook I guess. Could probably train for 5 hour every day.

Didn't get any panick attacks, but I as a person am not prone to them. So if you are prone to them then sure, it's possible.

People don't really realise how much dht effects the brain. And how important androgen ratios are (esteogen/dht) to mental processes. When you pin 400mg test and 400 mast there is 10x the dht in your body. And dht not just excites the CNS directly, which is something that can lead to panick in all by it self, but it also affects your mood, aggression, you are far less emotional, non sensitive, etc. It changes you completely. For instance there is no chance in hell for me to cry on cycle or to experience some deep emotions as I normally do off cycle.

So... my point; it is not far fetched at all to experience mental sides on cycle. If something bothers you, don't use it anymore. Not everybody can take anything and be all right. Can't expect that.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Take less.

is 200 of mast a week enough or do you really need 300mg? I know some guys are saying 600mg of it

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah masteron has high sides. We are all wired differently though, especially regarding mental stuff. I have a hard time sleeping on cycle, but mast just made me to hyper and gave me to much energy to sleep. Also skin went to chit really fast. That's at 200mg. I got notable endurance, as in volume, boost in the gym. 400mg would be off the hook I guess. Could probably train for 5 hour every day.

Didn't get any panick attacks, but I as a person am not prone to them. So if you are prone to them then sure, it's possible.

People don't really realise how much dht effects the brain. And how important androgen ratios are (esteogen/dht) to mental processes. When you pin 400mg test and 400 mast there is 10x the dht in your body. And dht not just excites the CNS directly, which is something that can lead to panick in all by it self, but it also affects your mood, aggression, you are far less emotional, non sensitive, etc. It changes you completely. For instance there is no chance in hell for me to cry on cycle or to experience some deep emotions as I normally do off cycle.

So... my point; it is not far fetched at all to experience mental sides on cycle. If something bothers you, don't use it anymore. Not everybody can take anything and be all right. Can't expect that.
I have to say bro that I absolutely love your posts!! I feel we are very alike and I have a story to tell as well. When I was first using anabolics mainly prohormones and such it was probably around 2011 when I was 21.. back then I never noticed any of the shitty mental sides that people get, or at least I didn’t think any thing of em. Just mainly got great gains and felt awesome.. then as years go by and try different compounds. Now some negatives show up.. I remember Protodrol by iforce made it so difficult for me to sleep and i remember it being compared to methyl DHT. Then trenavar was another one where I got painful and I mean painful progestin based Gyno build up that was painful to touch. That eventually went away and believe it or not. Once I got on my TRT and put on thyroid medication.. something to do with t4 or t3 levels I believe, I never ever got Gyno effects from any 19nor again.. strange! Then fast forward to 2017 and the last prohormones I took was androtest by fusion supplements which is real 4-AD and dosed it pretty high week by week til I was at like 10 or 11 caps and one day after a morning dose of 3 caps at once, maybe an hour later I had the scariest feeling in the world, heart racing hard to breath had to leave the house and walk outside. I never in my life felt such a scary feeling where I thought I was going to die.. now I’m no doctor but it could have been massive estrogen or DHT conversion or something that wreaked havoc on my body.. but nowadays just stay around 300mg test maybe 350 tops and don’t have any of those negatives what so ever.. and I am scared to try anything else even though I wouldn’t think twice back in the day.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have to say bro that I absolutely love your posts!! I feel we are very alike and I have a story to tell as well. When I was first using anabolics mainly prohormones and such it was probably around 2011 when I was 21.. back then I never noticed any of the shitty mental sides that people get, or at least I didn’t think any thing of em. Just mainly got great gains and felt awesome.. then as years go by and try different compounds. Now some negatives show up.. I remember Protodrol by iforce made it so difficult for me to sleep and i remember it being compared to methyl DHT. Then trenavar was another one where I got painful and I mean painful progestin based Gyno build up that was painful to touch. That eventually went away and believe it or not. Once I got on my TRT and put on thyroid medication.. something to do with t4 or t3 levels I believe, I never ever got Gyno effects from any 19nor again.. strange! Then fast forward to 2017 and the last prohormones I took was androtest by fusion supplements which is real 4-AD and dosed it pretty high week by week til I was at like 10 or 11 caps and one day after a morning dose of 3 caps at once, maybe an hour later I had the scariest feeling in the world, heart racing hard to breath had to leave the house and walk outside. I never in my life felt such a scary feeling where I thought I was going to die.. now I’m no doctor but it could have been massive estrogen or DHT conversion or something that wreaked havoc on my body.. but nowadays just stay around 300mg test maybe 350 tops and don’t have any of those negatives what so ever.. and I am scared to try anything else even though I wouldn’t think twice back in the day.
That is a panic attack for certain, friend.
I avoid dht’s most the year for that reason.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a panic attack for certain, friend.
I avoid dht’s most the year for that reason.
Yes it definitely was and I immediacy stopped dosing the androtest that day and even for a few days after I didn’t feel right? Like I had no appetite all day. Nervousness.. etc what do you think about then4-AD causes that?? I mean it converts directly to test but 300-350mg legit script test has me feeling great and i sleep well and everything.. my guess is the 4-ad has some neurological effects on it’s own and maybe it was to much at once or it finally built up to much over time.. needless to say I haven’t taken anything since.. what do you think is the cause? Perhaps these compound deplete serotonin GABA dopamine and so on and so forth??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
dht can cause panic? i thought dht was the "feel good" part of trt??
Depends which ones and how much. Masteron is going to be a lot less friendly than primobolan or DHB...

Primobolan is generally regarded as feel good, masteron is not.

You even have the prohormones androsterone and epiandrosterone.

Androsterone is regarded as alpha and feel-good.
Epiandrosterone is regarded as aggressive and anxious.

Both “convert to dht” and are both technically active dht neurosteroids themselves.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it definitely was and I immediacy stopped dosing the androtest that day and even for a few days after I didn’t feel right? Like I had no appetite all day. Nervousness.. etc what do you think about then4-AD causes that?? I mean it converts directly to test but 300-350mg legit script test has me feeling great and i sleep well and everything.. my guess is the 4-ad has some neurological effects on it’s own and maybe it was to much at once or it finally built up to much over time.. needless to say I haven’t taken anything since.. what do you think is the cause? Perhaps these compound deplete serotonin GABA dopamine and so on and so forth??
It is quite possible yes. Lots of stuff have an effect on SERT or on the dopaminergic system. Just look at dbol, how good it makes you feel even at small dosages. The brain is complex and hormones are complex and all we ever really talk about is pharmacokinetics regarding muscle growth. We have no idea what really goes on in the brain that much.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most dhts spike my anxiety.

I’ve had general anxiety disorder and acute panic since my teens. Dealt with and fully handled. I can tell as soon as something raises it or lowers it. Test lowers it at any dose. Dhts raise it across the board including dhb and primo, but especially 17a methyls. Dhb and primo it’s very minor, like a keener awareness.

Though tonight I did take 100mg of proviron and I was sure the gym was haunted, usually proviron won’t really do anything to my mind except make me feel good.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Jinsun Masteron is definitely turning me into a cold bastard. Not mean, just...cold. But it seems to be giving me that extra push at the gym, that little bit of extra aggression during heavy sets.

Lol @Old Witch , haunted gym. When the panic starts, I just feel the need to run out of the house and sprint! Need to occupy my mind with something, then it goes away.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Jinsun Masteron is definitely turning me into a cold bastard. Not mean, just...cold. But it seems to be giving me that extra push at the gym, that little bit of extra aggression during heavy sets.
Yeah, exactly. I found out that I can not afford to be in such states for a couple of months. It derails my work to much.

In the end it's a sacrifice for some new muscle tissue. How much you are willing to depends on you. I found out what I'm willing/can tolerate. It just might be only peptides from now on...

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, exactly. I found out that I can not afford to be in such states for a couple of months. It derails my work to much.

In the end it's a sacrifice for some new muscle tissue. How much you are willing to depends on you. I found out what I'm willing/can tolerate. It just might be only peptides from now on...
And that’s the hardest part my brother.. like I am great right now on my 350mg test per week and bloodwork every 4 months show everything is perfect. Like I don’t get high hematocrit any thing at all. Everything well working perfect range lipids etc you name it. And that was with a long term test level over 1500. So I don’t buy into the bro science of what people have to say. Everybody is genetically different and only bloods can tell for the most part. With that said. I would love to enhance my results further but don’t know what to incorporate without worrying about getting heart palpitations and so on and so forth.. I been interested in 1-andro for something clean mild gains and can be ran longer.. any you Guys here ever ran 1-dhea?? I tried it before I several years back when was off trt and my test levels while on it were low as well as DHT.. but my body said otherwise! Looked veiny was def harder etc.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not much. I didn't have a good experience with it. Ymmv but if you want dhb just buy it in oil...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems like trest and dhb are starting to gain popularity on this board.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do have two bottles of anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-Androstenediol but it’s anybodys guess if it’s legit 1-AD. So only other options for 1-test are nano 1 test oral liquid by fusion which I trust much more than a UGL making injectable 1 test cyp.. I’m sorry but the only thing I’m trusting injecting in my body is my prescription test cypioante.. such a gamble to inject oil where you have no idea how or where it’s made. Wish I could get the 1-AD tablets tested somehow? Maybe roid test kit?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do have two bottles of anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-Androstenediol but it’s anybodys guess if it’s legit 1-AD. So only other options for 1-test are nano 1 test oral liquid by fusion which I trust much more than a UGL making injectable 1 test cyp.. I’m sorry but the only thing I’m trusting injecting in my body is my prescription test cypioante.. such a gamble to inject oil where you have no idea how or where it’s made. Wish I could get the 1-AD tablets tested somehow? Maybe roid test kit?
Tbh I haven't heard a single complaint from a single user about a DHB oil giving them an abscess or something. I actually trust trusted UGLs more so then brands that sell andro's and sarms. Actually, I don't trust these brands at all! They are all shady and put all kinds of chit in their products: underdosing is the least of your concerns with these companies. Trusted UGL's hands down way before these brands.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t trade my UGL source for the world. His dhb is top notch. I just pinned 2.5ml of it last night along with 1ml test and zero pip whatsoever. That’s a 3.5cc injection. Overloaded.

But, I could taste the Guaiacol in it for about an hour afterward.