Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been mixing my own intra-workout for a while now:

• 10g PeptoPro
  • 10g HBCD
  • 1g Electrolytes
But now I wanted to go back to EAA and see if I could feel any difference.

Have anyone tried a similar setup to mine and also tried Endur3+? What did you think? How are the flavours? Are there other products you would recommend?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endur3+ is the one product that wrecks havoc on my stomach...constantly. Formula is great...but whatever it is, my stomach doesn't agree with it. Flavoring is ok...not easy with all those ingredients. I like Dragon Fruit the best.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Love love love endure+

But my understanding is its being discontinued.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Endur3+ is the one product that wrecks havoc on my stomach...constantly. Formula is great...but whatever it is, my stomach doesn't agree with it. Flavoring is ok...not easy with all those ingredients. I like Dragon Fruit the best.
That's good to know thanks! Yeah that's the flavor I was leaning towards. I can imagine masking all the ingredients are hard.

Love love love endure+

But my understanding is its being discontinued.
Oh, well that sucks. I've found a European distributor with a good price on it so I might have to try it before it disappears then.

deanX

Awards
I heard too Enduro+ is being discontinued, really sucks.

Danus

Danus

Awards
Endur3 is perfect for an intraworkout with HBCD.
Great amino acid profile
Excellent nutrient partitioning and pump ingredients.
Combine this with a carb source like HBCD, Whey hydrolysate or isolate (or if your rich peptopro) and it's literally the perfect intraworkout drink for performance and nutrient uptake.
I prefer the version with Carb10 and just add my own HBCD, sits so much better in my stomach.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/291556-hot-spring-deals.html

Might as well snag it for 25% off with code AM5 stacked atop our autodiscounts at Nutriverse ;)
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately living in Sweden buying from outside the EU comes with a lot of added taxes and customs fees. Unless someone has perfected a way of shipping that avoids all that I'm going to have to stay with EU suppliers.

This is some good info on casein hydrolysate http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/research-review/casein-hydrolysate-and-anabolic-hormones-and-growth-research-review.html/ it apparently is utilized more by visceral organs rather than muscle tissue so it may not be worth the money and hassle to flavor it.
Yes that is part of why I wanted to try EAAs again.

I heard too Enduro+ is being discontinued, really sucks.
Let's hope they have a updated product to replace it with.

Endur3 is perfect for an intraworkout with HBCD.
Great amino acid profile
Excellent nutrient partitioning and pump ingredients.
Combine this with a carb source like HBCD, Whey hydrolysate or isolate (or if your rich peptopro) and it's literally the perfect intraworkout drink for performance and nutrient uptake.
I prefer the version with Carb10 and just add my own HBCD, sits so much better in my stomach.
I'll try it with just the Carb10 first as I don't usually take much more carbs than that intra workout. Then maybe add HBCD to it if I feel the need.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Discontinuing it? Not selling, or a new product coming in the same category?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Discontinuing it? Not selling, or a new product coming in the same category?
Knowing OL it is just being reformulated, I cant imagine they would be leaving the intra-category wide open in their line up.
GNO, care to spread some knowledge :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knowing OL it is just being reformulated, I cant imagine they would be leaving the intra-category wide open in their line up.
GNO, care to spread some knowledge :)
Endure will live on...

Going to be posting some big news on our revamp in a day or two ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endure will live on...

Going to be posting some big news on our revamp in a day or two ;)
Its been a day or 2 ;) Just sayin
It as been a day or two so let the cat out the bag!
Guys let me clarify...when GNO says a day or two, what this really means is: I'm open to bribery in the form of donuts or pastries in exchange for info. I expect them in 2-3 days.

This is Day 1 stuff when dealing with this guy;)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my tub yesterday. Going to be trying it out tonight!

IMG_0736.JPG