EndoAmp Max Timing Question

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
1) What is the best time to take EndoAmp in order to lower cortisol from training?
Is the effect acute; that is, does it need to be taken pre-workout in order to lower cortisol from training, or could it be taken at any time of the day as long as you consume a dose each day?

2) would it be best to take a dose first thing in the morning in order to control cortisol on non-training days, or would you want to wait closer to the early afternoon cortisol spike to take it?

3) any idea how long it takes to get into your system after a dose?

4) Finally, which do you think is a stronger cortisol reducer, B-AET or EndoAmp. This is VERY important to me as I have clinically elevated cortisol and have been using B-AET for quite some time with good success.

Thanks,

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1) What is the best time to take EndoAmp in order to lower cortisol from training?
Is the effect acute; that is, does it need to be taken pre-workout in order to lower cortisol from training, or could it be taken at any time of the day as long as you consume a dose each day?

2) would it be best to take a dose first thing in the morning in order to control cortisol on non-training days, or would you want to wait closer to the early afternoon cortisol spike to take it?

3) any idea how long it takes to get into your system after a dose?

4) Finally, which do you think is a stronger cortisol reducer, B-AET or EndoAmp. This is VERY important to me as I have clinically elevated cortisol and have been using B-AET for quite some time with good success.

Thanks,

Crowbar
I love endoamp...it has been staple for me for quite some time-I dose 2 1st thing in morning and 1 before bed.

b-AET is the stronger cortisol reducer, but endoamp would definitely help, plus all the neuro benefits .

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the response. Yes, I thought that B-AET would probably be the stronger of the two in terms of cortisol reduction, and it has both indirect (through lowering of cortisol) and direct effects on the immune system.

Do you have any idea the timing of EndoAmp on training days? Is the effect acute, requiring that the EndoAmp be taken specifically pre-workout, or is the effect chronic only necessitating that the EndoAmp be taken each day regardless of when?

Thanks,

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Is there a known half-life for PS--if that's even the correct concept in this context?

Crowbar

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just take mine in the morning on the days I need it and feel great all day. I personally don't consider it a "timing" or workout supplement. It's a well being supplement for me that will benefit not only training but your entire day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just take mine in the morning on the days I need it and feel great all day. I personally don't consider it a "timing" or workout supplement. It's a well being supplement for me that will benefit not only training but your entire day.
nailed it...2 in the mornings gives me a great mental boost and feel good effect...1 right before bed helps me fall asleep faster and stay asleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nailed it...2 in the mornings gives me a great mental boost and feel good effect...1 right before bed helps me fall asleep faster and stay asleep.
Appreciate the response. Yes, I thought that B-AET would probably be the stronger of the two in terms of cortisol reduction, and it has both indirect (through lowering of cortisol) and direct effects on the immune system.

Do you have any idea the timing of EndoAmp on training days? Is the effect acute, requiring that the EndoAmp be taken specifically pre-workout, or is the effect chronic only necessitating that the EndoAmp be taken each day regardless of when?

Thanks,

Crowbar
the acute effect I get from endoamp is within 15-20 minutes of taking 1st thing in mornings the fogginess clears from my head and I think clearer. then when I workout I am more focused and the mind muscle connection just seems to click....I am a big fan of endoamp, although I have ran low dosed Invictus[b-AET] with it for added benefit of immune system boost.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Considering your situation and the particular ingredients I would suggest trying entirely pre-workout to at least see how that goes for you.

The Alpha-GPC in particular lends to a pre-workout dosing being pretty beneficial. It has been shown to improve isometric strength taken 60-minute pre-training and improved Growth Hormone response to training and Peak Power when taken 90-minute pre-workout. Alpha-GPC is something you'll "feel" a decent bit too as it is a common Nootropic which should heighten focus and concentration as well (again something I like pre).

The PS is a little bit more "lenient" in dosing, especially considering the full dosing in this product. 800mg has been shown to decrease the training induced cortisol increase. So if you are looking for max benefits around a workout that is where I would start.

Alternatively any time you feel are "higher" stress periods would be when I would opt for the product as well. Possibly in the AM (I also like Alpha-GPC as a morning boost and take PS with it during certain times of year) and the rest pre-workout if training later in the day.

PS also has some mental benefits as well, so I generally find the combo to give decently acute benefits, but the PS does seem better longer term and Alpha-GPC more "right now".

Solid stuff I bet you'll enjoy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Considering your situation and the particular ingredients I would suggest trying entirely pre-workout to at least see how that goes for you.

The Alpha-GPC in particular lends to a pre-workout dosing being pretty beneficial. It has been shown to improve isometric strength taken 60-minute pre-training and improved Growth Hormone response to training and Peak Power when taken 90-minute pre-workout. Alpha-GPC is something you'll "feel" a decent bit too as it is a common Nootropic which should heighten focus and concentration as well (again something I like pre).

The PS is a little bit more "lenient" in dosing, especially considering the full dosing in this product. 800mg has been shown to decrease the training induced cortisol increase. So if you are looking for max benefits around a workout that is where I would start.

Alternatively any time you feel are "higher" stress periods would be when I would opt for the product as well. Possibly in the AM (I also like Alpha-GPC as a morning boost and take PS with it during certain times of year) and the rest pre-workout if training later in the day.

PS also has some mental benefits as well, so I generally find the combo to give decently acute benefits, but the PS does seem better longer term and Alpha-GPC more "right now".

you forgot to mention that code THEBIGT gets 25% off at iconicformulations.com...oh well no ones perfect, lol.

seriously thanks for taking the time for all of the detail of ingredients, much appreciated!!!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established

Thank you very much for the reply. Thinking about it, it seems to me that the PS will be more of a long term supplement as it is a consituent of cell membranes and will require some time, I would think, to achieve levels sufficient to influence phospholipid turnover in cell membranes.
I'll look at the study you linked on PS and training as I can't remember if they state if the effects were immediate, or only after a certain length of consistent daily use.

Thanks,

Crowbar

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to order this! Would 3 pills am and .5 ml Invictus before bed be too much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
About to order this! Would 3 pills am and .5 ml Invictus before bed be too much.
i wouldn't dose invictus after 6pm, but thats just me---it keeps me up if i dose invictus too late.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
🤔 I am the opposite. Some of my best sleep was on Invictus .5 ml b4 bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
🤔 I am the opposite. Some of my best sleep was on Invictus .5 ml b4 bed.
exactly...that is why i said that's just me!!!

happy to hear you got great sleep with invictus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endoamp max has been a staple of mine for over 2 years :)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 5
thebigt Iconic Formulations 20
thebigt Supplements 11
Supplements 30