Ending clomid after 2 1/2weeks instead of 4

Ayers16

Awards
I’ve been taking the 25mg for 2 1/2 weeks and I feel great! Energy levels up, everything’s up! To limit any possible sides and rising Estrogen levels thinking about stopping instead of running it for 4 weeks. Anybody see why this might be a bad idea? It makes sense to me it did the job I needed it to do, don’t see any point just putting more in my body.

Thanks for your inputs!

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Two and a half weeks isn’t a lot of time. Your body may not continue at that level once you remove clomid, so I’d recommend getting bloodwork done after a few weeks of being off clomid to see if you’ve actually recovered.

Ayers16

Awards
Makes sense, I was just thinking mostly in terms of limiting the possibility of any sides like estro levels rising. I’ve heard people run an AI but some others don’t after the 4th week. I’m planning on just stopping the clomid hopefully no need for an AI. I did a cycle of some weak 1andro and the PCT was garbage so my t has been suppressed really for months. Reason for taking the clomid is to kick start everything that should have been done post cycle.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a massive mistake

The only reason I can fathom you are running this is for PCT.

Let me tell you a little about what I learned working as a medical professional in the field with dozens of endos and urologists.

PCT takes 2-12 months to recover HPTA. Variables are health, organ function, overall cycle history, drug and alcohol use, sleep, etc, etc

Clomid for 2.5 weeks is going to do little to nothing if you just ran a cycle.

Now mind you, I dont know why you are running it for 2.5 weeks, but for the life of me, I can't think of a single valid reason to ever only run clomid for 2.5 weeks, so forgive my pessimism.

If you test out on clomid, of course your levels will be higher then baseline. I have a client who runs 25mgs of Clomid ED and after 3 months on, if we test him within 24 hrs, his levels are 1100n/dL. Now don't be fooled in thinking those are his true levels

Clomid, elevates this users levels. This is why it is prescribed as HRT/TRT very often at as low as 25mgs ED.

In most users, it will elevate the levels 2-400n/dL. It certainly can help return HPTA, but according to studies even one AAS cycle can actually inhbit your baseline by several hundred nanos.

So the fact is this. If this is PCT you should be on Clomid for several months. You can come off for a few weeks and then test your levels and see where you are at and "if" you are recovered.

The good thing is even if you are not, you can go back on Clomid therapy. You can use HCG as HRT. You can use Test gels, injections, etc, for HRT.

You can go back on cycle

You have a variety of options.

What is your goal and what is your current 6month plan. That is what I would ask you as a coach.

If you cannot answer that simple question then you are not prepared and should not be using AAS in the first place

Either way, not lecturing you, simply giving you the low down on what you should be expecting.

Best wishes to you sir.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is a massive mistake

The only reason I can fathom you are running this is for PCT.

Let me tell you a little about what I learned working as a medical professional in the field with dozens of endos and urologists.

PCT takes 2-12 months to recover HPTA. Variables are health, organ function, overall cycle history, drug and alcohol use, sleep, etc, etc

Clomid for 2.5 weeks is going to do little to nothing if you just ran a cycle.

Now mind you, I dont know why you are running it for 2.5 weeks, but for the life of me, I can't think of a single valid reason to ever only run clomid for 2.5 weeks, so forgive my pessimism.

If you test out on clomid, of course your levels will be higher then baseline. I have a client who runs 25mgs of Clomid ED and after 3 months on, if we test him within 24 hrs, his levels are 1100n/dL. Now don't be fooled in thinking those are his true levels

Clomid, elevates this users levels. This is why it is prescribed as HRT/TRT very often at as low as 25mgs ED.

In most users, it will elevate the levels 2-400n/dL. It certainly can help return HPTA, but according to studies even one AAS cycle can actually inhbit your baseline by several hundred nanos.

So the fact is this. If this is PCT you should be on Clomid for several months. You can come off for a few weeks and then test your levels and see where you are at and "if" you are recovered.

The good thing is even if you are not, you can go back on Clomid therapy. You can use HCG as HRT. You can use Test gels, injections, etc, for HRT.

You can go back on cycle

You have a variety of options.

What is your goal and what is your current 6month plan. That is what I would ask you as a coach.

If you cannot answer that simple question then you are not prepared and should not be using AAS in the first place

Either way, not lecturing you, simply giving you the low down on what you should be expecting.

Best wishes to you sir.
According to studies there is actually no evidence that serms help the body restore anything actually. Studies shows it takes about 3 months to return fairly close to base line and up to a year for full recovery. A bigger study was done one groups that did pct and ones that did no pct after cycle all at the same time and they all had made nearly full recovery or close after 3 months in both groups. There has never been evidence that it helps recover whatsoever. Only thing proven is an increase in test temporarily and the hopes that that will help kickstart things