ending 3AD PH/Combo with GH2 SARM stack,,,,Onto the new one!?

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
So I was taking a 3AD PH combo with epi and GH2 SARM and it's been pretty nice.
It's hard to quantify my exact quantities/mg of each as they are in "blended" compounds but overall I've been pretty happy. It's been about 8 weeks and I have put on around 10lbs of muscle.

Originally I really wanted to cut, look super lean and hard and I wound up looking pretty swol. Shirts don't fit that great any more and pants are kinda tight but I do look pretty big.....again, just not lean and hard. I'd way rather look vascular and shredded.

So I was thinking about just doing a bare bones winny and primo or winny and anavar stack but don't know how many mg/per day and for how long. I also don't know if I should give myself a 2 week break with PCT....

any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like you're in a tight spot. You've been suppressed for 8 weeks, don't like the look you have and want to try something else. problem is you are gonna cause significant damage to your HTPA if you cycle another 8 weeks, unless you jump start your system with some clomid and/ or HCG before continuing on.

Option B means you should stop cycling, go on PCT for 4 weeks then take another 8 weeks off. This will put you off cycle for the rest of the summer and doesn't sound like a great option either.

The more responsible decision would be to come off, get your diet and training on point to maximize your aesthetic appeal naturally and PCT properly. But where's the fun in that, lol.

If it were me I would get on test prop 30mg/day, anavar 50mg a day and add HCG to wake up your HTPA. For the next 8 weeks so that you can look and feel your best for the summer. Then PCT and take 4 months off before cycling again. I do NOT recommend this method without HCG.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you're in a tight spot. You've been suppressed for 8 weeks, don't like the look you have and want to try something else. problem is you are gonna cause significant damage to your HTPA if you cycle another 8 weeks, unless you jump start your system with some clomid and/ or HCG before continuing on.

Option B means you should stop cycling, go on PCT for 4 weeks then take another 8 weeks off. This will put you off cycle for the rest of the summer and doesn't sound like a great option either.

The more responsible decision would be to come off, get your diet and training on point to maximize your aesthetic appeal naturally and PCT properly. But where's the fun in that, lol.

If it were me I would get on test prop 30mg/day, anavar 50mg a day and add HCG to wake up your HTPA. For the next 8 weeks so that you can look and feel your best for the summer. Then PCT and take 4 months off before cycling again. I do NOT recommend this method without HCG.
how much clomid? for how long? Do i take it at the same time as my new stack?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would just run it at 50mg until my nuts were right, then 25 eod unless testicular atrophy is noticed, in that case titrate dosage upward until atrophy is eliminated.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
I would just run it at 50mg until my nuts were right, then 25 eod unless testicular atrophy is noticed, in that case titrate dosage upward until atrophy is eliminated.
sounds crappy - if I hop on it right away I could avoid the atrophy, yes?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I think you could hop back on, considering Andros are very weak. Maybe 6 weeks of var/winny? Var shuts me down pretty hard tho.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to bump this thread as I was the OP - account shut down for talking about sites for gear.
I did finish out that stack for another 4-6 weeks and I'm looking to pct with OTC stuff and nova......just don't know the doses.