End of my Planned cycle- keep going?

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
today marks the end of my planned cycle. I was on M1T for 2 weeks, 10mg ED the first week and 20mg ED the second. I have a quick question though...

I just recently started to see gains. I'm really happy with the way I'm progressing now but it only started in the second week. I'm gaining strength like a madman and a little size too, about 6-7 pounds. My question is- I only have enough M1T pills to go three more days at 20mg. (14 pills or so @ 5mg). I was going to save them for a small one week 10mg cycle in the future but seeing as how I only started to make gains after a whole week and none at 10mg anyway, would it be in my better interests to simply extend the current cycle another 3 days at 20mg? I know M1T is potent stuff- but will 3 more days really make a difference? Or should I just call it quits?

Also, if I decide to go this route, would I need to extend PCT another 3 days too or will I be OK with two weeks of it? I planned to do 40mg ED week 1, 20mg ED week 2.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I say go ahead and use it up. Either the 3 days or taper down to 10mg. and extend it to 6 days. PCT can remain the same.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, i'd say keep going too. this product is fairly new still and two weeks was just the norm for most, not the rule. just be ready for a longer one next time. and a lot of users aren't doing nolva post cycle unless they see a reason to. i'm not saying that it's a bad idea, it's better to be safe than sorry obviously, but just throwing it out there.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice. I'll finish my pills off then, hopefully i can get another pound or two out of it.

It's been grinded into my head by this forum that PCT is a must, so I'm still going to do it. As you said, better safe than sorry. Besides, it'll help me keep most of my gains too. :)

My next cycle will be 20mg for two weeks. I don't think 10 has much effect on me honestly.

RRAdam

Awards
Yea, I reckon cycle times have a little flexibility... ie: you go for 14 days exactly - but your liver isnt going to explode on the 17th day if you decide to go a couple more days.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
You are going to need to do a full PCT with nolva.
The shutdown from M1T is pretty harsh.
Unless you are going to do another cycle in 2 weeks, You need a three week PCT with nolva at 40/20/10

DO NOT SKIMP POST CYCLE OR YOU WILL TURN INTO A LITTLE GIRL!

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
do you mean dont skimp on diet ? or dont skimp on the Nolva ?

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Dont skimp on either.

Nolva needs to be tapered down because if you stop abruptly , your estrogen can get out of control. So i think a week at 10mg will help "ween" you off the nolva a little better and safer.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that 1 week at 40mg and 1 week at 20mg would be sufficient after a 2 weeker of m1t.
I have not heard of anyone running PCT for 3 weeks . Is it necessary? Has anyone done both and are able to compare ?
cc

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Don't taper down the dosage of M1T.
You know your body better than us. Go 3 more days if you want @ your current dose.
PCT should be at least 2 weeks. 3 weeks would be better if you feel you need it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Don't taper down the dosage of M1T.
You know your body better than us. Go 3 more days if you want @ your current dose.
PCT should be at least 2 weeks. 3 weeks would be better if you feel you need it.
Agreed. :cool:

Use up the last of the M1T and just ensure proper PCT, then buy another bottle later if you wish. I would definitely do 3 weeks PCT before another M1T cycle....can't hurt :)

pharaohf4

Awards
I will second the idea of doing 3weeks pct. 40/20/10. My understanding is M1T is pretty potent and should be treated as such. do 3weeks pct....just my opinion though