Enclomiphene, Superior to Clomid?

• Thread starter AnabolicPitbull
  • Start date

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is Enclomiphene superior to clomid? My friend was telling me it was an isomer of clomid that was better with less side effects. I need a PCT for my cycle and wanted to try it. I am taking YK 11, S-Drol, Masteron in my stack and there is another but I'm forgetting off the top of my head.
Can anyone recommend a protocol for me to take? I'm not taking huge doses.
I'm experienced with PEDS but I failed to use PCT for a long time.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Enclomiphene superior to clomid? My friend was telling me it was an isomer of clomid that was better with less side effects. I need a PCT for my cycle and wanted to try it. I am taking YK 11, S-Drol, Masteron in my stack and there is another but I'm forgetting off the top of my head.
Can anyone recommend a protocol for me to take? I'm not taking huge doses.
I'm experienced with PEDS but I failed to use PCT for a long time.
the studies all seem to be from the last few years and although certainly interesting I’d personally want more data before moving from a tried and tested method (from the quick glance I had it seems to be ‘as effective in increasing testosterone with less side effects than clomid’ so superior only in the sense of less sides).

but my personal view (given it’s been used short term for pct) is to stick with clomid. We know it works and I don’t seem much benefit in switching in that context (if we were talking for long term medication of low testosterone that might be a different matter).

just my uneducated opinion anyway bro

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why are you only taking DHT derivatives?? That’s a **** cycle for growth & hard on the body to boot without any estrogen.

Yeah it’s supposed to be better than Clomid but nobody ever seems to get ahold of it so people just use Nolva or Clomid or Torem because they work fine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why are you only taking DHT derivatives?? That’s a **** cycle for growth & hard on the body to boot without any estrogen.

Yeah it’s supposed to be better than Clomid but nobody ever seems to get ahold of it so people just use Nolva or Clomid or Torem because they work fine.
I never even looked at the compounds - good spot

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks whisky, I'll take that into consideration.

Did you look at the fact that he's on a cycle consisting of 4 compounds, but can only remember what 3 of them are?
... Blows my mind.
I'm not on the cycle yet, I'm starting it in a month.

I don't know as much about PEDS as I'd like to. I ran my first cycle when I was 18 and got steady into steroids when I was 21.
My personal hero who coached me through my fitness/PED journey is now pretty much dead. I don't want to get into it but I've lost my fountain of knowledge and am alone and trying to figure out how to properly cycle.
I've seen sourcing on this site even though the rules specifically say no sourcing.
My cycle used to be purchaseable on ebay, it's an oral capsule from a trusted lab.
I am desperate for some advice and will appreciate constructive input.

Please don't flame me guys, don't be a fucking child on the internet. I'm intelligent and capable, just lost.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks whisky, I'll take that into consideration.

I'm not on the cycle yet, I'm starting it in a month.

I don't know as much about PEDS as I'd like to. I ran my first cycle when I was 18 and got steady into steroids when I was 21.
My personal hero who coached me through my fitness/PED journey is now pretty much dead. I don't want to get into it but I've lost my fountain of knowledge and am alone and trying to figure out how to properly cycle.
I've seen sourcing on this site even though the rules specifically say no sourcing.
My cycle used to be purchaseable on ebay, it's an oral capsule from a trusted lab.
I am desperate for some advice and will appreciate constructive input.

Please don't flame me guys, don't be a fucking child on the internet. I'm intelligent and capable, just lost.
When you get the name of the last compound, post it here.
It'll help for input

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah that forth compound is gonna make or break this cycle. I’ve only just seen sdrol and mast are in there (yk 11 is largely pointless with sdrol in the mix)

im hoping the 4th compound is test tbh. Aside from trest (which if your not on trt is best avoided) is probably the only thing that’s gonna make sdrol tolerable.

how lean are you? Mast only really worth it if your pretty lean and cutting as it’ll give that dry look but doesn’t really do anything for muscle growth.

I only looked at the pct question first time round, need a full cycle layout to properly give advice bro. Hyde is bang on about that combo thus far

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OH ****. OK, ok, ok.
DMZ 18 mg
M-STEN 10 mg
D-DROL 12 mg
YK11 8 mg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OH ****. OK, ok, ok.
DMZ + M-STEN + D-DROL + YK11

sorry, for leaving that out. I'll get the doses too, I can't find it on the internet. I need to find the bottle in my nightstand. BRB
oh **** no bro. Seriously no. Don’t run that cycle

I’m assuming d-drol is sdrol but no, for the love of god (and your liver) don’t run it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OH ****. OK, ok, ok.
DMZ 18 mg
M-STEN 10 mg
D-DROL 12 mg
YK11 8 mg
ju
Do you understand that this is Nothing like the cycle you posted?
It’s worse.....

all dht derivatives, nothing that converts to estrogen, basically 4 compounds that all do the same thing (dmz and sdrol are really similar)

you can only add so much muscle at any time no matter how many strong orals you take. Just pick one of those, add test (or a test base pro) and run that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ju

It’s worse.....

all dht derivatives, nothing that converts to estrogen, basically 4 compounds that all do the same thing (dmz and sdrol are really similar)

you can only add so much muscle at any time no matter how many strong orals you take. Just pick one of those, add test (or a test base pro) and run that.

^^^ what Whisky said ^^^ .
... And I HIGHLY recommend running everything past the guys here, as you get it ready to go.
... It's a good way to make sure you didn't forget something.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not on S-Drol. My dumb ass meant D-Drol
Nothing that converts to estrogen, do I want it to? What is an example of a test base pro (assuming you mean prohormone)?

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why are these compounds sold together in a stack if they are such junk?
You would recognize the name of the lab it came from.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why are these compounds sold together in a stack if they are such junk?
You would recognize the name of the lab it came from.
I recognize the product: Punisher by Aggressive Labz. That’s not a UGL product and you can post about it here. It’s sold legally(ish) lol.

Super DMZ 2.0 with half doses of Mithras & Yk added for good measure. Harsh, sure, but you’ll be fine for 4 weeks with no other drugs or alcohol, lots of water & NAC, and a clean diet.

You still want something wet for better growth (IGF1), lipids (gonna take a big hit on this stack regardless), joints, and max muscle size.

Ideally you will use this in conjunction with a larger testosterone-based cycle. If only doing 4 weeks, add some Dermacrine or 4 Andro transdermal which will convert to testosterone and estrogen (amongst other derivatives).

I don’t really believe 4 week cycles are worth it if you aren’t already on TRT. It takes longer to get right with PCT than the time you got to spend on cycle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not on S-Drol. My dumb ass meant D-Drol
Nothing that converts to estrogen, do I want it to? What is an example of a test base pro (assuming you mean prohormone)?
tbh d-drol just as bad.

estrogen is essential for growth and to feel decent. Low estrogen is horrific.

plenty of companies put out horrible blends because people see it and think ‘**** yeah, 4 strong steriods all combined must be better than 1‘ then they buy it and the company banks money. It’s all marketing bro, cigarette companies used to claim smoking was good for you in adverts.....

exactly as Hyde said, 4 week cycles are largely pointless and the risk vs return doesn’t stack up but running that combo for longer isn’t smart either.

run proper doses of one of those for 6-8 weeks with a decent test base (so yeah a prohormone that converts to test, demecrine, 4ad, 4 andro etc) and you’ll be much better off

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, getting back to the original question, Enclomiphene sounds like a very interesting compound, but it's still a research drug and hasn't been approved by the FDA, it's not being prescribed, and it's still in human trials. So, I would agree with @Whisky here and say stick with Clomid.

Here's some info on PCT Clomid and Nolvadex for you, once you get your cycle in order from all these guys trying to help you get your cycle setup properly.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, getting back to the original question, Enclomiphene sounds like a very interesting compound, but it's still a research drug and hasn't been approved by the FDA, it's not being prescribed, and it's still in human trials. So, I would agree with @Whisky here and say stick with Clomid.

Here's some info on PCT Clomid and Nolvadex for you, once you get your cycle in order from all these guys trying to help you get your cycle setup properly.

It is literally just the trans-isomer of Clomiphene (which 62% is the trans-isomer and 28% cis-isomer). The cis-isomer is estrogenic and has a much longer half life then the trans-isomer.

Weighing up the benefits/drawbacks of using Enclomiphene is that it is purely an estrogen receptor antagonist and is more "selective" in its MOA vs Clomid. There is no washout period for the trans-isomer (detected for 30 days) which can potentially still impact natural HPTA function.

Drawback is it will have less benefical impact on lipids without the estrogenic cis-isomer.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is literally just the trans-isomer of Clomiphene (which 62% is the trans-isomer and 28% cis-isomer). The cis-isomer is estrogenic and has a much longer half life then the trans-isomer.

Weighing up the benefits/drawbacks of using Enclomiphene is that it is purely an estrogen receptor antagonist and is more "selective" in its MOA vs Clomid. There is no washout period for the trans-isomer (detected for 30 days) which can potentially still impact natural HPTA function.

Drawback is it will have less benefical impact on lipids without the estrogenic cis-isomer.
I don't know where you found that info on it, but I didn't dig that deep into it. I just saw that first study I linked which showed an increase over a 3 month period in T, LH, & FSH. Granted, it didn't compare it to Clomid, it was a study comparing it to men using topical test and was looking at sperm production, but still it looked like a potentially positive compound. But, again, just in real world usage, why bother using it over Clomid when you can already get it for dirt cheap from research chem suppliers? This compound will probably be more expensive and hyped up like raloxifene. Just use Nolvadex. Anyway, that's my take on it.

What does MOA stand for?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Enclomiphene is the stereoisomer of clomid. I think clomid is actually racemic and with Enclomiphene it’s the isomer that’s selectively binds to the HPTA and stimulates a surge without the other salts that causes clomids estrogen like sides.

it was in human trials and I believe showed adequate safety and significant benefit. It however got denied by the FDA and the company that was making it (fertility company who was making it specifically for hypogondal men that wanted to delay testosterone injections due to fertility) stock went to zero. I read an article that said the FDA was worried about abuse of it as a PED and didn’t feel that it was better a raising test than clomid. (As if a med that helps hypogonadal men have kids without feeling like they are on a clomid cry fest is a bad thing for the world)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know where you found that info on it, but I didn't dig that deep into it. I just saw that first study I linked which showed an increase over a 3 month period in T, LH, & FSH. Granted, it didn't compare it to Clomid, it was a study comparing it to men using topical test and was looking at sperm production, but still it looked like a potentially positive compound. But, again, just in real world usage, why bother using it over Clomid when you can already get it for dirt cheap from research chem suppliers? This compound will probably be more expensive and hyped up like raloxifene. Just use Nolvadex. Anyway, that's my take on it.

What does MOA stand for?
Mechanism of action.

@Rockslide basically reiterated what I said. But yeah the drug didn’t get approved.

Here is a quote:

“The FDA stated that, based on recent scientific developments, the design of enclomiphene Phase 3 studies was no longer adequate to demonstrate clinical benefit and recommended that Repros conduct an additional Phase 3 study or studies to support approval in the target population. The FDA also noted concerns regarding study entry criteria, titration and bioanalytical method validation in the Phase 3 program.”

Any drug which promotes androgen production will be an incredibly tough thing to get approval, given the stigma attached to potential for abuse. Doesn’t mean the thing isn’t effective though. The data is great.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 42
PowerHouse555 Peptide/Research 40
Anabolics 18
Invulnerabledr Anabolics 63