Enclomiphene/Androxal

P

popopo

Awards
Hello people,

Is there anyone here who knows more about androxal/enclomiphene? I have borderline low testosterone levels and felt great on TRT, but eventually had to stop because I couldn't get a script so had to buy it illegally and now that I'm a little older I don't wanna go that road anymore.. It's just not worth it. My levels where about 450 ng/dl before using TRT so I know it wasn't THAT low, but going from 450 to 900 was a HUGE game changer for me and I could finally be a little happy about my body and build some muscle. Now that I'm coming off I'm thinking about Clomid, but I've used it before in the past and it gave me permanent eye floaters so I'll never touch that stuff again. Plus, I know that clomid rises testosterone, but it's not worth it because of the estrogen-like side effects (mainly caused by zuclomiphene, am I right?). BUT I think pure enclomiphene would probably be a good solution for someone like me. Of course I'm still going to dig deeper into the issue, but I already made up my mind and if my test remains naturally low, I will want to find a way to give it a little boost, but of course my sight is more important to me. Since the FDA sucks and Androxal was denied, is there any way to get enclomiphene? In theory it must not be to hard to get it, since it's already used in clomid, just mixed with zuclomiphene, right? Note that I live in Holland so it might make it even harder to get the stuff but I'm not sure. I heard something about pure enclomiphene being available in India, but I'm still left a little bit clueless since there is not that much information available. I'm sure some of you guys know more about it tho and if you can provide me with any info it would be highly appreciated.

P

popopo

Awards
By the way, the main reason I stopped TRT is because of my young age, my test levels being only slightly too low and I'm afraid that there might be a time I have to quit for whatever reason (war, not being able to get a source, simply going away for a trip and not being able to bring along my shots so having to deal with a non-functioning HPTA and possible estrogen rebound.. it's just not worth it). For Enclomiphene I don't have these fears because it doesn't supress the HPTA, so I'll be relatively fine no matter what happens, plust it will be a game changer for all you guys wheter it's for PCT or TRT.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doubt youll find any pharma stuff on the black market for a long time, Id say youll be pretty much limited to gambling with UG/RC sources.

P

popopo

Awards
I know, but nothinf wrong with UG. It beats UG testosterone, right? I know I won't find pharma grade substances that aren't even approved yet, but even enclomiphene from an underground lab would be great to me. All I want is to restart and possibly further boost my own test production without ****ing up my eyes.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doubt youll find any pharma stuff on the black market for a long time, Id say youll be pretty much limited to gambling with UG/RC sources.
Incorrect, just used pharma enclomid for my pct. by far the smoothest pct ive ever had.

P

popopo

Awards
Now that's a post I like. Being in this coming off of trt and having grandpa testosterone level **** is so deprrssing. Please tell me more.. you might save a brother from hormonal hell. :) do note I live in Europe tho. PM me if you want.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now that's a post I like. Being in this coming off of trt and having grandpa testosterone level **** is so deprrssing. Please tell me more.. you might save a brother from hormonal hell. :) do note I live in Europe tho. PM me if you want.
En-clofert 50 mg (enclomiphene)

P

popopo

Awards
Hey man, I looked it up but it's still not clear to me. How do you know it's pure enclomiphene and not just clomid and what site could I actually get it from and shipped to europe. I don't say you need to prove anything, but it would be appreciated to provide a lil more info. If you wanna PM to not violate the rules that would be nice. :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, I looked it up but it's still not clear to me. How do you know it's pure enclomiphene and not just clomid and what site could I actually get it from and shipped to europe. I don't say you need to prove anything, but it would be appreciated to provide a lil more info. If you wanna PM to not violate the rules that would be nice. :)
Its only manufactured by one indian pharmaceutical company called Maneesh pharmaceuticals.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Plenty pharma grade where I'm from. Just have to willing to pay the higher price for it.

P

popopo

Awards
So where are you from? I do hear a lot about it being available in India like some of you said. Price wise how expensive are we talkin? Can't be much more expensive then 150mg test a week plus 500iu hcg, right? That was my old regime, but I'd pay the extra money to boost my endogenous test without the sides of clomid.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Plenty pharma grade where I'm from. Just have to willing to pay the higher price for it.
I've heard great things about enclcolmid and I have used UGL enclome. I really think a good UGL is just as pure as Pharmy. I can get pharmy at twice the price but I have gotten great results the 1 time I used it.

Just another thought is that I am trying Tormiphen and I also have heard great things similar to "best PCT Ive ever had" so if you don't get your desired results from enclom try out Torem.

L

lokoseba

Awards
hello, I'm from Chile, it's early morning here, a consultation, buy en-clofert 50mg, but I realize that back says it contains clomiphene citrate, equivalent to 50 mg of enclomiphene, could someone explain what the labeling refers to? , which contains X mg of clomiphene and is equivalent to 50mg of enclomiphene? or what is purely enclomiphene?, thanks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is still quite difficult to find lol anyone having any luck?