Enclomiphene aka androxal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott4bama15

Awards
So I found enclomiphene as a research chem and have been running for about two weeks. Ran clomid as a 4 week pct and decided to extend since I've run 6 cycles and didnt allow the full on + pct = time off. There are still emotional sides but less prevalent and seem to occur at the higher 50mg daily dose. In theory, since clomid is roughly 60% enclomiphene and 40% zuclomiphene then 25mg dose should be nearly as effective as 50 clomid. First set of bloods should be in any day. The plan is to stay natural and go to a low dose of the enclomiphene for a while and test a couple of times throughout to see if this stuff is worth running solo. Libido is still low, not as bad as clomid tends to make it. I'll try lower doses (12.5 or 6.25) and see what happens. It's expensive but thought it'd be worth a try. I'll keep posting and maybe someone else whom has experience with enclomiphene could chime in.

Scott4bama15

Awards
Lab results came in. The downside is that I played with the dosage so often that it's hard to say how well it worked on a mg for mg basis.

Total estrogens- 132 (40-115) out of range
LH- 15.6 (1.7-8.6) WOW!
FSH- 9.2 (1.7-8.6)
Total Testosterone- 829 (348-1197)
Free Testosterone- 21.1 (8.7-25.1

Scott4bama15

Awards
4 weeks clomid, then 2 weeks enclomiphene. Going to stay on it for a while along with upping adex to .5 daily rather than eod and see if I can get that estrogen count down.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep .. but all in all shouldn't be much longer with test up that high!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
What were the dosages that you used to achieve those numbers?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mod edit: nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PowerHouse555 Peptide/Research 40
Anabolics 18