Enclomiphene (aka Androxal / Super Clomid)

svida

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had a chance to try Enclomiphene Citrate (Androxal), which is a derivative of Clomid that similarly doubles total testosterone and doesn't have the same side effects? Does anyone have any before/after bloodwork results to share? How did it impact LH/FSH/free testosterone/estrogen and were there any notable sides? What was the most effective dosage and frequency (12.5mg/25mg/ or ?).

I've been running all natty test boosters for the last few years after I unfortunately suffered a blood clot in my leg while using Androgel. I'm 48 years old, and at my optimal levels all natty I've seen my total T reach around 580ng/dl, free T 85pg/dl, E2 10pg/ml. I'm trying to increase my free T without using HRT. I've never tried regular Clomid though this Enclomiphene is intriguing. I've seen several threads about Enclomiphene with no real results posted about its efficacy against boosting normal T levels. I miss my warrior Androgel days of sustaining a total T of 1500ng/Dl with my free T around 300ng/Dl.

Here is a write-up on Enclomiphene: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19204885

Unfortunately Androxal did not receive FDA approval, though it is available for order from India and manufactured by Maneesh pharmaceuticals, branded as En-clofert 50mg tablets. I've checked locally at purerawz and it is not available on their website, so I've sent them an email inquiry.

Happy Holidays!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know of two sites that sell it and one research chem site I wouldn’t buy from. I was planning on using it when I come off but not sure when that will be

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why wasn’t Androxal approved?

svida

Awards
  • Established
Can you please PM me any legit sites that you can recommend? I'm not a fan of RC sites...I do have a supplier based in India though it takes well over 3 weeks to receive the product, which may not reach the US if it is stopped in customs and cause delays. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Because the FDA wants nothing to do with raising testosterone levels in men.

Unless your a female that wants to be a man. Then your prescribed all the steroids in the world
gotta believe the woman...hashtag- metoo

sooo..if you are seeking help with low testosterone avoid female doctors like the plague, and if nurse is female don't say anymore than absolutely necessary. females in medical profession are very anti-testosterone-at least this has been my experience!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
gotta believe the woman...hashtag- metoo

sooo..if you are seeking help with low testosterone avoid female doctors like the plague, and if nurse is female don't say anymore than absolutely necessary. females in medical profession are very anti-testosterone-at least this has been my experience!!!
I’ve experienced the exact opposite. The male endocrinologists I’ve seen are all “it’s all your head, your T level of 279 is fine.” But my current TRT female doctor (and the last one) want me to increase my dose! I don’t because my hematocrit is stable at this lower dose.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't this the stuff Brock Lesnar tested positive for a couple years ago after his last UFC fight?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve experienced the exact opposite. The male endocrinologists I’ve seen are all “it’s all your head, your T level of 279 is fine.” But my current TRT female doctor (and the last one) want me to increase my dose! I don’t because my hematocrit is stable at this lower dose.
we are all products of our experiences….I will continue to avoid females in medial profession, but glad it worked out for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PowerHouse555 Peptide/Research 40
Anabolics 18
Invulnerabledr Anabolics 63
Supplements 12
Anabolics 6