Enclo VS 4-Andro as test base?

streetdk

Awards
Hi there, about to start a cycle of LGD4033 + YK11. Was wondering if I’m going to use a test base, which would be preferred? Enclo or 4-Andro? I have both on hand, also have a ton of regular Clomid and Nolva as well. Just not sure if I should use the 4-Andro on cycle then the Enclo for PCT. Is Hard Rock still the go to for 4-Andro or any new companies I should be aware of or look into? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 andro at 5-600a day is good if you are planning to use less than that maybe you can sub for a serm.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you mean enclomiphene you can’t use that as a test base. It would be for pct only.

streetdk

Awards
4 andro at 5-600a day is good if you are planning to use less than that maybe you can sub for a serm.
Is Hard Rock still the most reliable source for 4-Andro or any other companies you’d recommend?

streetdk

Awards
If you mean enclomiphene you can’t use that as a test base. It would be for pct only.
Why not? I’m aware it’s a SERM but there’s plenty of guys who’ve ran it together and come back with pretty great bloodwork and zero sides to mitigate the suppression.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why not? I’m aware it’s a SERM but there’s plenty of guys who’ve ran it together and come back with pretty great bloodwork and zero sides to mitigate the suppression.
Where are these bloodwork to be seen?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are these bloodwork to be seen?
Go on my thread early this year, I did 12.5mg 5x a week, with anavar and later on I added tbol. My test levels stayed in the 300s, my natty levels are around 400.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go on my thread early this year, I did 12.5mg 5x a week, with anavar and later on I added tbol. My test levels stayed in the 300s, my natty levels are around 400.
I see this brought up every so often. Lgd and yk11 are both known to be very supressive so I’d just stick with a tried and true pct. if no test or 4andro maybe hcg would work to feel normal but of coarse that is also supressive. This is my opinion though and it’s his body. He can try comiphine if he likes.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see this brought up every so often. Lgd and yk11 are both known to be very supressive so I’d just stick with a tried and true pct. if no test or 4andro maybe hcg would work to feel normal but of coarse that is also supressive. This is my opinion though and it’s his body. He can try comiphine if he likes.
I dont understand why people stack sarms, not really the same as stacking anabolics. Hes getting more suppression from stacking lgd and yk11 together fr extra miniscule gains. He should just take 1 or the other and up the dose.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't take any amount of yk without test or 4 andro, it is a steroid.