[emoji443] Leaving on a plasma jet plane (Money0351 sponsored log)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got this sexy looking box in the mail today
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471547395.170848.jpg

80 caps
20 servings
I'm pretty pumped to see if this can live up to the OG plasma jet (disgusting burps and all)
I'm fairly lean right now and I tend to keep carbs fairly high so pumps should be very pronounced.
Training splits are PPL and I'm thinking I'll forego the dose before leg day haha

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to have you fellas following along!
Today was pull day and also my second dose of PJ
I generally do 2 vertical pulling movements and 2 horizontal pulling movement with reps varying depending on how heavy the load is
This was just a random shot during my last set of mirror mires pulling up my shorts :p
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471635998.691758.jpg

My initial impression of PJ is that it definitely provides a pump. I did not take any other pre workout ergogenic just to get a feel for what it truly feels like.
I felt a pump coming along on my second set and it lasted all the way through the workout.
I can't comment on the claim of PJ acutely increasing strength but I can't expect a noticeable difference in 2 workouts
Lastly, I'm sure you all have read the package and it mentions that the effects get progressively better with prolonged use. So far so good

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lats are still pumped ;)
I'm thinking I'll have an impromptu arm day on Monday
Straight pump chasing

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit shoulders and chest today after being fairly low carb since Friday morning.

Generally, pumps are nonexistent when I'm not decently carb loaded. I was pleasantly surprised today

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471822352.708271.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471822361.506382.jpg

Endurance was great, pumps were better than expected and I'm all carbed up for an arm day tomorrow

Side note: I had a cap partially break open while I was pushing through the blister pack :/ not enjoyable...

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471822897.220375.jpg
oh and after the chest pump, I'm convinced I'm a solid B-cup

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
B for BEAST CUPS!! Lol looking huge brother

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mondays are usually my rest day but I decided to have a quick arm workout with a few isolation exercises just chasing a pump
This was the first workout with PJ, so far, that I carbed up and the pump did not disappoint
I even did a few sets of abs at the tail end of the workout and you know the product is legit when you have an ab pump with veins on your stomach ;)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471966674.898019.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471966683.883429.jpg
I legitimately felt like my arms were disproportionately bigger than the rest of my body with that pump... That workout was like a bro's wet dream

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao I feel your pain brother
It's ok... You know you've been getting great pumps as the number of complements increase at the gym
All from dudes though because my lifting partner happens to be my jacked wife scaring all of the gym honeys away haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In late! My bad;

Already getting hot in here I see

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It's ok... You know you've been getting great pumps as the number of complements increase at the gym
All from dudes though because my lifting partner happens to be my jacked wife scaring all of the gym honeys away haha
Hahah I just watched a Frank McGrath video him and G diesel (2 animal reps for those that don't know) were saying "for 5 minutes out the day I'm a God. Then it's back to reality where I'm disgusting" haha

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps have been getting progressively better.
I'm still only dosing on on upper body days although I may get brave sometime in the future and take before a leg day
It's been 2 days in a row that people have came up to me in the gym commenting on how I look bigger every time they see me. Pumps must be a hell of a thing considering I am the lightest I've been in 3 or 4 years

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pumps at low body fat % are essentially god-mode activated lol

And then there's the little trick to that as well,
I get called "bigger" at 170 than I do at 180

You look muscular AF proportionally man, need to get up on stage for physique or a lightweight BB

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps at low body fat % are essentially god-mode activated lol

And then there's the little trick to that as well,
I get called "bigger" at 170 than I do at 180

You look muscular AF proportionally man, need to get up on stage for physique or a lightweight BB
Idk man I have a lot of weak areas and I wouldn't even want to see myself try and pose haha

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472254453.762025.jpg

Here's a shot of me trying to stand upright after this mornings workout

AYCE sushi yesterday means my glycogen lvls are guaranteed to be topped out haha (with a little bloat)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well competing is a real chore anyways, I wouldn't want to.
Just casting my vote of confidence in you for if you ever set yourself that goal.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Just casting my vote of confidence in you for if you ever set yourself that goal.
I would have to agree. Dude looks shredded and proportionate, might be fun if you ever decide to hit the stage

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to agree. Dude looks shredded and proportionate, might be fun if you ever decide to hit the stage
Thanks guys! Maybe one day I when I can afford a prep from John Meadows or when Breezy gets better I might get brave but until then I'll enjoy these pumps ;)

Side note: I'm not going to be able to post this week as I just got contracted to do a security gig on this yacht for the week at burning man

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472480497.311229.jpg

No phone service and from what I hear, Burning Man is a week long $hit show hahaha

See you guys in a week

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Super impressive stuff in here so far. Enjoy your week, I hear burning man is quite the s**tshow, haha. Be safe!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for Halodrol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome start bro, im in to follow!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks guys! Maybe one day I when I can afford a prep from John Meadows or when Breezy gets better I might get brave but until then I'll enjoy these pumps ;)

Side note: I'm not going to be able to post this week as I just got contracted to do a security gig on this yacht for the week at burning man

View attachment 139652

No phone service and from what I hear, Burning Man is a week long $hit show hahaha

See you guys in a week
Man, have fun with that!!

I Security work at burning man would be both fun and hell lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that security gig might be very interesting haha. Good luck!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm back!!!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1473137734.863400.jpg
not bad for a few interesting days

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Cash rules everything around me"

Nice score

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's good to be back!
While I was gone I did drop a few lbs but I'm sure it was mostly glycogen
I was living off of protein bars, nuts, and some vegan protein powder I packed :(
I will say that even under those conditions, my first workout back I still managed a decent pump with PJ on back day

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
It's good to be back!
While I was gone I did drop a few lbs but I'm sure it was mostly glycogen
I was living off of protein bars, nuts, and some vegan protein powder I packed :(
I will say that even under those conditions, my first workout back I still managed a decent pump with PJ on back day
Welcome back! Dolla dolla bills, y'all..

Some water weight/glycogen will be lost but it's not a big deal. Happy to hear that your return to the gym back day was good to go.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back! Dolla dolla bills, y'all..

Some water weight/glycogen will be lost but it's not a big deal. Happy to hear that your return to the gym back day was good to go.
I'm not complaining haha
It's been a while since I've been worried about the number on the scale
IMG_1473220832.563695.jpg
IMG_1473220840.396909.jpg

This is a great standalone product and I look forward to comparing it to these bad boys
IMG_1473220939.015306.jpg

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and shoulder super sets had me feeling pretty good
I just finished another blister pack and overall I am extremely pleased with PJ (so far)
The pumps come quick, and last fairly long
I will say they don't feel "skin splitting" but each time I look in he mirror I am impressed with what I see
Lately I've started incorporating some isometric holds at the end of my sets and that has helped with pumps especially when done on PJ
IMG_1473377293.519338.jpg

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh haha and immediately after today's workout, the guys from frog fitness had a demo outside of my gym on Camp Pendleton
They set up a few of the frogs on the turf and my wife and I got called over to try it out :( glutes and quads blew up after 50 yards and the final 50 were like the hardest thing I've done in awhile hahaha
I retract my previous comment about maybe getting brave enough to try a dose prior to leg day

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 full blister packs and 2 caps left...
Endurance is great since starting this run. An increase in rep range for most of my auxiliary lifts has only made pumps better and I still haven't felt the need to stack anything else with PJ
Noting really new to report... No concerns other than what I'm going to have to use when I run out :(

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
3 full blister packs and 2 caps left...
Endurance is great since starting this run. An increase in rep range for most of my auxiliary lifts has only made pumps better and I still haven't felt the need to stack anything else with PJ
Noting really new to report... No concerns other than what I'm going to have to use when I run out :(
It's awesome to hear that you're liking it as a standalone product, I think it is great all around. It will be a sad day when it's gone :sad:

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on the road for 2 days driving from CA to TX and between the crap road food, the sitting all day, and sub par gym we found on the way, I still managed a decent 30 minute back workout
IMG_1473823679.173930.jpg
afterwards strolled through the Albuquerque mall and got a lot of looks hahaha

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The wife and I have been on the road since Monday and we are finally getting settled in in TX. We've managed to fit a quick workout in pretty much everyday and even though they are fairly quick we both manage to get an excellent pump
We've been super setting to keep our workout time short and it produces some gnarly pumps
Oh and we just started going to the local 24hr fitness (we always used the gyms on Camp Pendleton) and people have came up to us commenting on our vascularity hahah...
I didn't know PJ would stroke your ego as well

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_1474123393.304422.jpg
IMG_1474123404.018451.jpg
post back day with a few sets of biceps thrown in at the end

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Looking diced! Helps having crazy vascularity too, I bet people were giving some long looks lol.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight has managed to stay pretty stable and pumps have gotten progressively better during my run
I decided to do another Arms and abs day instead of my scheduled rest day
(did not disappoint)
IMG_1474328827.162525.jpg

Not bad for a quick 30 min AM workout... And fasted at that

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looking stellar brother,
Defined and vascular as ever

money0351

money0351