Emergency! Major depression PCT

Spookybro

Awards
I've posted a bunch lately. I'm now 3 weeks into pct and I'm so depressed. I have zero energy, and zero drive to do anything.

I eliminated clomid out of my pct and am just running nolva now.

How long until the lethargy and depression go away?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have an AI you can run with the nolva?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An AI may be the worst thing you can do if your estro is crashed. I don't know what your other threads were but I'm sure you've been told to get blood work done. That will tell you what's wrong and then you can fix it. Otherwise my advice would be stick with the nolva and ride it out and hope for the best with your body getting itself back to baseline.

One thing I would suggest also is an otc test booster. I don't know how much it would actually help with levels but they make me feel better on PCT without a doubt. Better sleep, better mood, more energy etc.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
look man if it is that bad hop on some hcg, start blasting like 500 iu eod for few weeks.

I guaranfckinteeyou you will feel relief immediately, in a few days at most.
Everything, exactly everything you are describing happened to me back in august when i tried to pct cold turkey with just clomid, without hcg.

I was in the exact same boat. Depressed, anxious, paranoid (some may remember health scare threads i used to start).

Took a shot of hcg in the morning and in the afternoon i remember going for a walk and a huuuuge sense of relief came over me, it was probably due to the stimulation of lh receptors in the brain.

i felt so good it was insane, and i felt like dogshit before. Sad, depressed, anxious, i felt like crying at times, feeling of terrible burden. And i am telling you it is the estrogen dominance, i used to experience that when i used to intentionally skip my test shots to see how i feel. Horrible feelling! I cant even describe the feeling with words. Worst kind of depression. Was literally lying in bed the whole time thinking about whay kind of disease has come upon me.

And then, moslty in the evenings, i wpuld get this feeling of extreme sadness mixed with anxiety and depression. Repeat, it is estrogen dominance from lack of androgens.

I felt almost like a feel good high from hcg. Probably due to the fact i felt horrible for 2 weeks before that so it was a huge change.

Hcg was the cure. I didnt even feel the transition.

I started creatine too and pumps are amazing, gaining strength in the gym, libido is good, motivation great being off test after being on it for effin 8 months! (Most of the time trt dose though).

Repeat: i dont feel any different being off now after 8 months and on damn 50mg of clomid a day!

Blast hcg for a few weeks 500 - 750 iu eod and then try clomid, believe me, i fuking hated clomid but it wasnt the clomid, it was the fact that my test was nonexistent.

now i have absolutely 0 sides from double the dose of clomid because my test levels are normal, because of all the hcg i used.

This is obviously not working for you. Hop on hcg and start over.

Edit: it was exactly 21 days into that pct (25mg clomid per day) when i said fuk it and started over.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And buy your hcg at the pharmacy. I ordered online once and got amps from turkey, pregnyl (msd) amps. But who knows how were they stored.

it didnt worl at all.

i only get my hcg from the pharmacy, ovitrelle in the preloaded pen, 6500 iu per pen, 30ish dollars.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An AI may be the worst thing you can do if your estro is crashed. I don't know what your other threads were but I'm sure you've been told to get blood work done. That will tell you what's wrong and then you can fix it. Otherwise my advice would be stick with the nolva and ride it out and hope for the best with your body getting itself back to baseline.

One thing I would suggest also is an otc test booster. I don't know how much it would actually help with levels but they make me feel better on PCT without a doubt. Better sleep, better mood, more energy etc.

True enough. OP, what was the cycle?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
look man if it is that bad hop on some hcg, start blasting like 500 iu eod for few weeks.

Everything, exactly everything you are describing happened to me back in august when i tried to pct cold turkey with just clomid, without hcg.

I was in the exact same boat. Depressed, anxious, paranoid (some may remember health scare threads i used to start).

Took a shot of hcg in the morning and in the afternoon i remember going for a walk and a huuuuge sense of relief came over me, it was probably due to the stimulation of lh receptors in the brain.

i felt so good it was insane, and i felt like dogshit before. Sad, depressed, anxious, i felt like crying at times, feeling of terrible burden. And i am telling you it is the estrogen dominance, i used to experience that when i used to intentionally skip my test shots to see how i feel. Horrible feelling! I cant even describe the feeling with words. Worst kind of depression. Was literally lying in bed the whole time thinking about whay kind of disease has come upon me.

And then, moslty in the evenings, i wpuld get this feeling of extreme sadness mixed with anxiety and depression. Repeat, it is estrogen dominance from lack of androgens.

I felt almost like a feel good high from hcg. Probably due to the fact i felt horrible for 2 weeks before that so it was a huge change.

I started creatine too and pumps are amazing, gaining strength in the gym, libido is good, motivation great being off test after being on it for effin 8 months! (Most of the time trt dose though).

Repeat: i dont feel any different being off now after 8 months and on damn 50mg of clomid a day!

Blast hcg for a few weeks 500 - 750 iu eod and then try clomid, believe me, i fuking hated clomid but it wasnt the clomid, it was the fact that my test was nonexistent.

now i have absolutely 0 sides from double the dose of clomid because my test levels are normal, because of all the hcg i used.

Edit: it was exactly 21 days into that pct (25mg clomid per day) when i said fuk it and started over.
I agree that HCG would likely be helpful. I've known people who have been on Clomiphene having never used steroids, for fertility reasons; depression is a common side effect. I'm glad you found a way around that symptom but I don't think your experience is indicative of a trend.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

There is 0 chance his estrogen is crashed if he’s only running serms. In fact it’s probably too high

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Awesome to hear this worked so well from you but if you were suffering from estrogen dominance. The HCG is only going to skyrocket your E levels further. I’m thinking you just had 0 test and a normal/low estrogen as to why it worked so well for you!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is 0 chance his estrogen is crashed if he’s only running serms. In fact it’s probably too high
He ran a buttload of AI after his cycle. But I don't know how long he's been off of it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From another thread:

"Finished a 16week test e cycle.

Two weeks after last pin I took aromasin 25mg for 10 days (read that it boosted t levels) and started 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva combined."

16 weeks of test e, 10 days of AI...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He needs labs. But as i said, this time around i have 0 issues with clomid, on double the dose. And i am not taking an ai.

I dont think he needs an ai, but from my esperience, serms only are not enpugh after being shut down for a long time. It is torture waiting for balls to come up to decent size sith no test in your system, no point when you can take care of that while having normal test levels and not suffer a crash.

btw my test came up at 426 and 506 (e2 20 pg/ml) on the original pct and i still felt like sh1t. Clomid is estrogenic and it is my opinion that you need higher test levels to balance the estrogenic activity from clomid out.

ai may be a wise idea as he stops serms and as they are leaving his sytem but right now from recovery standpoint he doesnt need an ai since serms block the negative feedback loop anyway. All he would be doing is drying his joints out and lowering his igf 1.

And i dont think ai would help his depression either. His estrogen dominance is artificially induced, by an artificial estrogen.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Pepperidge Farms remembers