EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
Well the link I posted pretty much made it sound like the whole thing was Obamas decision, and even though I missed the part where its only the criminally run dispensaries, that doesnt change the fact that the guys not holding up on promises and his approval is falling even in democratic circles. Im an independant by the way. Ive talked trash on both bigpolitical parties all through this thread actually. But no, I wasnt raveing like a lunatic. I was writing about the same behavioral habits that even his own political party are fed up with.

I stay away from the politicalthreads. This is the first that Ive started. So if there are a lot of other ones by coincidence, then their must be a reason. Honestly why did you even open this one?
Dude... I opened it cause it said: EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

I don't want to push you away from the political threads bro. Please join in on the convo, but when you step you gotta step correct. You can't come in here naming threads EMERGENCY! and posting links that bash the Obama Administration without even telling the full story.

I was effen pissed when I first read that Obama was cracking down on the dispensaries. But then I checked my sources and found the other side of the story.

How do you feel now that you know you were just a victim to the political machine?

You fell for it, hook, line, and sinkerrrr!!!

And Im an independent too bro. I have nothing to gain by aligning myself to one specific political party. My ideologies change depending on the subject matter.

So quit trying to push your racist Ron Paul political agenda on us okay?!!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!

lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... I opened it cause it said: EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

I don't want to push you away from the political threads bro. Please join in on the convo, but when you step you gotta step correct. You can't come in here naming threads EMERGENCY! and posting links that bash the Obama Administration without even telling the full story.

I was effen pissed when I first read that Obama was cracking down on the dispensaries. But then I checked my sources and found the other side of the story.

How do you feel now that you know you were just a victim to the political machine?

You fell for it, hook, line, and sinkerrrr!!!

And Im an independent too bro. I have nothing to gain by aligning myself to one specific political party. My ideologies change depending on the subject matter.

So quit trying to push your racist Ron Paul political agenda on us okay?!!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!

lol
Unfortunately, you will only ever read one part of the story on this forum (99% conservative), fueled mostly by misinformation, information sourced from obscure blogs and youtube videos.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Its true. I saw a bunch of stuff that specifically said "Obama is closeing dispensaries" and that it would be harder for patients to get weed. Do you guys think it will be harder to get a medical marijuana card in California, or dose that assumption have no merit?

For the record im still voting for Ron Paul, but no ones talking me out of thatLOL.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its true. I saw a bunch of stuff that specifically said "Obama is closeing dispensaries" and that it would be harder for patients to get weed. Do you guys think it will be harder to get a medical marijuana card in California, or dose that assumption have no merit?

For the record im still voting for Ron Paul, but no ones talking me out of thatLOL.
That's commendable and I'm sure Ron Paul and the 3 other people that vote for him will be forever grateful. What sources are you referencing in regards to your claims? And also under what context?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
That's commendable and I'm sure Ron Paul and the 3 other people that vote for him will be forever grateful. What sources are you referencing in regards to your claims? And also under what context?
None eally. That was the general rumor in stonerville, but just a rumor so far. Lets forget I even mentioned that part.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None eally. That was the general rumor in stonerville, but just a rumor so far. Lets forget I even mentioned that part.
And that is exactly what I told you when I was speaking about supporting threads like these with factually based references. More than 90% of the threads in the political forum are based on innuendo, half facts, misguided social views, "blogs" and youtube videos. How anyone can take this stuff seriously is beyond me. :)

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards

If he makes it that far I'm voting for Ron Paul too bro.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If he makes it that far I'm voting for Ron Paul too bro.
I think that Ron's biggest obstacle is that his own fans are mostly saying lets give up because the guy in unelectible. I say if people would start being hopeful and spreadinng the word, he might stan a better chance. Thats why Im telling all his fans to get on FB, twitter, Friendster and where ever and spread the word! Tell your freinds to do the same and have them tell their friends to do the same! I honestly think his fan base is big enough to get this ball rolling if htey would actually try.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute. Wasnt Obamas original promis to let states regulate their own marijuana laws? In less someone woud talk me out of it I think im back to being mad at him!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a minute. Wasnt Obamas original promis to let states regulate their own marijuana laws? In less someone woud talk me out of it I think im back to being mad at him!
He flip flopped on all his campaign promises, are you really surprised?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
He flip flopped on all his campaign promises, are you really surprised?
And thats exactly why i started this thread! that and to support Ron Paul. But ya, we got off on a weed tangent, but like I said, its about so much more than that!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And thats exactly why i started this thread! that and to support Ron Paul. But ya, we got off on a weed tangent, but like I said, its about so much more than that!
Sources/references? Awaiting the impending youtube video as evidence, or a blog written by some guy in his basement.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/

And I would like to think that the potential still exist for a president to be so good that the media machine gives them praise instead of dragging them down. People cried when Kennedy died. Id like to think that if he was in office today, the media wouldnt just drag him down.
The conservative media did in fact drag him (Kennedy) through the mud. They did so in a similar fashion with respect to the Clintons. Bush Sr. promised not to raise taxes, and we saw what happened there. It's all relative to one's social perspective. It's part of the game.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The conservative media did in fact drag him (Kennedy) through the mud. They did so in a similar fashion with respect to the Clintons. Bush Sr. promised not to raise taxes, and we saw what happened there. It's all relative to one's social perspective. It's part of the game.
True. Either way, I dont imagine as many people crying for Obama. Not to put him down too much. Just saying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. Either way, I dont imagine as many people crying for Obama. Not to put him down too much. Just saying.
You should put him down. Have you ever downloaded his "birth certificate" directly from the whitehouse and use photoshop program and split this document from the 60's into multiple layers revealing a fraudulent document?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should put him down. Have you ever downloaded his "birth certificate" directly from the whitehouse and use photoshop program and split this document from the 60's into multiple layers revealing a fraudulent document?

Lol oh dear god....sigh.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna tell my ron paul fans: Spread the word on Ron Paul! Call your local headshops and tell them to advertize the guy running for president who whants to legalize weed! Switch to Republican 3 months before the primary so you can vote him into lead canidate!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanna tell my ron paul fans: Spread the word on Ron Paul! Call your local headshops and tell them to advertize the guy running for president who whants to legalize weed! Switch to Republican 3 months before the primary so you can vote him into lead canidate!
I think Ron Paul needs to be promoted for his more urgent agenda, which is auditing the Fed and ending the wars. The fact that he is the only anti-war candidate (including Obama) has much value to it. Legalizing weed is only a tiny part of ending the War on Drugs as a whole, but more important issues need to be promoted imo at the start.

I would never join the Republican party, or any party even if my vote was lost. As a matter of fact, Im unsure if I would even vote Ron Paul as a Republican, I may only vote for him if he loses the Repub race and runs as a Independent or Libertarian.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think Ron Paul needs to be promoted for his more urgent agenda, which is auditing the Fed and ending the wars. The fact that he is the only anti-war candidate (including Obama) has much value to it. Legalizing weed is only a tiny part of ending the War on Drugs as a whole, but more important issues need to be promoted imo at the start.

I would never join the Republican party, or any party even if my vote was lost. As a matter of fact, Im unsure if I would even vote Ron Paul as a Republican, I may only vote for him if he loses the Repub race and runs as a Independent or Libertarian.
You know, I dont really likethe idea of him running as a republican either since thats not what he is, but I have a strong feeling hell just be forgotten if he loses the republican primary.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, I dont really likethe idea of him running as a republican either since thats not what he is, but I have a strong feeling hell just be forgotten if he loses the republican primary.
I dont blame him...if it wasnt for that he wouldnt be allowed at any of the debates on national television. Its bad enough as is, A scientific study shows Ron Paul has least exposure out of all candidates.

I remember back in 2000 Ralph Nader fought to get on the debates as a 3rd party candidate as was not allowed. A student at a University where the debate took place donated his ticket to him so Ralph can attend the audience, and the ones running the debate called the Police on him and kicked him off the property before he was even able to enter the building or face arrest.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
see below

It has always been said they are fine as long as they abide by the states laws. The targets of the crackdown were not operating in compliance with their state laws. Money laundering and selling drugs are still illegal. The medicinal marijuana law was not intended for people to get high for fun but to provide treatment for the ill. Now if you think marijuana should be sold for recreational purposes than that is a whole other conversation but as of now it is still illegal and the law is the law. Now dont get me wrong, I am pro cannibus and think it should be legalized but the fact is it isnt. Why fault someone for enforcing the laws?

Furthermore you claims to "vote GOP screw the dems" again is unfounded. In the same article you posted it states these crackdown actions are being criticized by democrats as wrong.

lastly I have a question for you... You say Screw Obama because of this recent event and in the same post also say he didn't kill Osama the military did. How does he not get credit for killing Osama but is to blame for the actions of the attorney generals? Obama didn't shut down any smoke shops did he? But yet you blame him because it was under his command right? Well while Obama might not have personally killed Osama but it was under his command was it not? I am pretty sure as commander and chief of the military the death of Osama was under his orders. So how is it he gets the blame for something he influenced but gets no credit for something he ordered?
Couldn't have said it better

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Which part? We already concluded(peacefully so dont argue) that the last two paragraphs wernt really accurate.
I am not here to argue. I agree with the first part people are trying to use the medicinal side of the drug to sell it illegally. There are some dems that think it is wrong it is never 100%. And as far as the last part well I think he does deserve some credit even though it obviously was the military that performed it. There are so many points of view on politics I am not trying to start an argument again but it is never cut and dry like people want to make it seem.

EDIT: I also did not read the rest of the thread so I have no idea what else was said so don't attack me lol

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I am not here to argue. I agree with the first part people are trying to use the medicinal side of the drug to sell it illegally. There are some dems that think it is wrong it is never 100%. And as far as the last part well I think he does deserve some credit even though it obviously was the military that performed it. There are so many points of view on politics I am not trying to start an argument again but it is never cut and dry like people want to make it seem.

EDIT: I also did not read the rest of the thread so I have no idea what else was said so don't attack me lol
wasnt attacking. Were still cool LOL

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and two more things we can do are request that grocery stores carry Ron Paul pariphinalia, and also request it from any place thats hip. Its pretty easy actually to look up a grocery store online, select contact form, type a quick request, and you really dont even half to fill in your personal information. Just leave that part blank!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Just an update. Ill admit that even I had lost hope after that televised debate Saturday where he only got to talk for 89 seconds, but hes actully in the top 4 in Ohio! Plus, Herman Cain didnt even kmake it to the top four!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update. Ill admit that even I had lost hope after that televised debate Saturday where he only got to talk for 89 seconds, but hes actully in the top 4 in Ohio! Plus, Herman Cain didnt even kmake it to the top four!
And this is how they double screwed him over, Michelle Bhackman who also was screwed on the debate...CNN acknowledged that she may have been screwed due to potential CBS biases...didnt hear a mention of Ron Paul being screwed.

So basically Ron Paul got screwed then got screwed again, Bhackman (sp) ended up benefiting from the screw job.