ELROCK logs SUK’s Kratom

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! Nah man kratom tea taste pretty good. I can’t stand the taste of the powder, but the tea isn’t bad at all. The honey, lemon and cinnamon really help the taste. Plus the kratom bars have at least 10 different flavoring syrups like mango, pomegranate, etc, etc to choose from I just don’t really use that stuff.
Word, I'm gonna aim for one if I see one out of state. What's the cost? Have u ever inquired whom they source it from?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOOM!
MASSIVE July 4th Sale at StraightUpKratom.com!
Use Coupon Code firecracker25 for 25% off your ENTIRE order!
Pay using the Zelle bank transfer app and we will also include a FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
Sign up for our Loyalty Program and you will also Earn Credits on Future Orders!
4 WAYS TO SAVE!
straightupkratom.com
View attachment 167609
Deetz on the free kratom pouch? I have to have more super green :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Word, I'm gonna aim for one if I see one out of state. What's the cost? Have u ever inquired whom they source it from?
$6-$7 for a single tea which usually has between 4-5 grams in it and $10-$11 for a double that has 8-10 grams in it. They won’t tell you where they source it. Only one of the 15 in my area will show you the COAs proof of testing.

Buying kratom from SUK is a much better deal, but it’s a good experience to try a kratom/kava bar every once in awhile.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took yesterday off. I just did Passion flower + ZMA (450 mg magnesium) + cat’s claw powder + 2 grams Glycine before bed.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today had a post workout dose of 2.5 grams Super Green. I did yard work then pool with the kids.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today at 1:30pm I dosed 2.75 (level scoop) of SUK’s yellow MD and it was a good afternoon pick me up. I thought about dosing more, but decided to keep it low because I knew I would dose again tonight. I dosed another 2.75 grams of red tonight at 9:30pm. Subtle effects today but still enjoyable.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today at 1:30pm I dosed 2.75 (level scoop) of SUK’s yellow MD and it was a good afternoon pick me up. I thought about dosing more, but decided to keep it low because I knew I would dose again tonight. I dosed another 2.75 grams of red tonight at 9:30pm. Subtle effects today but still enjoyable.
Glad to see your still going strong. Been running the red caps lately. Definitely good stuff.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see your still going strong. Been running the red caps lately. Definitely good stuff.
Nice! I really like those red Bali caps for relaxing and I like that you can keep the dose low.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was 2 grams of yellow around 1pm. Then 2.5 grams of Super green 7pm.
10pm was ZMA, agmatine, Passion flower, skullcap and cat’s claw powder.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Waiting on an order myself.
Super green, red caps,

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 grams of Yellow MD at 2pm today. Energy, improved mood, less anxiety and some pain relief was all there just from this small dose (obviously subtle but definitely present).

2 grams of Super Green at 7pm. Some energy and pain relief.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavyiron or macedog24

Has the 4th of July sale ended?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t dose any kratom today until about 9 pm. I did a mix of red and green at 3.5 grams. I dosed with some heavy potentiaters (black seed oil, agmatine, magnesium, turmeric w/ black pepper extract, NAC and vitamin C). It feels like a much higher dose of kratom. The relaxation is strong!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t dose any kratom today until about 9 pm. I did a mix of red and green at 3.5 grams. I dosed with some heavy potentiaters (black seed oil, agmatine, magnesium, turmeric w/ black pepper extract, NAC and vitamin C). It feels like a much higher dose of kratom. The relaxation is strong!
I keep forgetting to try the red/green mix. Still has nice sleep benefits mixed this way? Maybe tomorrow, just had a fatty yellow drink lol.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I keep forgetting to try the red/green mix. Still has nice sleep benefits mixed this way? Maybe tomorrow, just had a fatty yellow drink lol.
Yeah dude it’s a good mix. I can dose the red and green mix in the afternoon or in the evening I just change the ratios a bit. If I do it in the evening I do 60/40 or 70/30 red to green and if in the afternoon it’s the same ratios just more green. I can still get a good night sleep using green bc I can take it about 7pm then am sleeping by 1130pm.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What did you use to make the yellow drink?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just water. It’s all I use. I enjoy the taste. Kratom aficionado

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I picked up a yellow kratom tea today during the day. It has about 4 grams in it.

Tonight I dosed 3.5 grams of the red kratom. I dosed it with cat’s claw, Passion flower, ZMA and agmatine. I feel like this combo really adds strength and relaxation to the lowish dose I took. Without the potentiaters I feel like I need 6 grams of this red to have these effects (relaxation, mood and pain relief).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will post up my final review for the SUK’s kratom tonight!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to share some thoughts from my personal experience with kratom in general. Recently, I have been noticing that if I feel normal or good meaning no pain, no anxiety, decent mood then when I use kratom the effects are just meh....ok. I will usually just get a little bump in mood for a couple hours then kinda feel a little below baseline after that if I don’t re-dose. This is no matter the strain or how good the strain is.

Now, if I am in a terrible mood/feeling depressed and/or in pain and/or having bad anxiety and/or not able to fall asleep then kratom is a life saver.

I have also noticed that lower doses are better for me in general.

Also I no longer choose to use kratom in the morning I much prefer to save it for the afternoons and/or evenings.

I have been using kratom for over 3 years now and I don’t think this use to be the case, but as of recently it is what I have been noticing.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Straight Up Kratom’s Red Borneo Review:

Pain Relief: 3/5

Mood: 2.5/5

Sedation: 5/5

Relaxation: 3/5

Potency: 3/5

This strain makes falling asleep easy It is a great night cap!

I do prefer their Red Bali as it provides better mood, pain relief and relaxation then the Red Borneo in my opinion.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Straight Up Kratom’s Super Green review:

Mood: 4/5

Energy/Stimulation: 4.5/5 (it is not the most stimulating strain, but it received high mark because it provides the perfect amount of energy for me)

Relaxation/anti-anxiety: 2.5/5 (it never caused anxiety for me but it also is not a very relaxing strain)

Potency: 4.5/5 (I only needed a small dose)

I will definitely be purchasing this strain in the near future! This is a potent strain. I was only using 2 grams of it towards the end of this log and getting good effects.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Straight Up Kratom’s Yellow MD review:

I was not given this strain to log, but I have purchased this strain twice from them and absolutely love it so I figured I would share my review.

Mood: 4.5/5

Energy/Stimulation: 5/5 (I give it such a high mark not because it provides tons of energy, but because the energy is so clean and natural feeling)

Relaxation/anti-anxiety: 3.5/5 (I wouldn’t say this strain has a lot of relaxation, but it is great for anxiety and social anxiety)

Potency: 4/5

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Straight Up Kratom’s Red Borneo Review:

Mood: 2.5/5

Sedation: 5/5

Relaxation: 3/5

This strain makes falling asleep easy It is a great night cap!

I do prefer their Red Bali as it provides better mood, pain relief and relaxation then the Red Borneo in my opinion.
Thanks for the review. I do agree that the borneo has a stronger sedation affect.
Bali has more of a euphoric feel.

Although i believe theyre both equally good on pain and relaxation Its just hard to get a good judge on this because once you start to become relaxed your out!! Lol.
Excellent review el rock. Thank you very much.
The red bali will have me smiling ear to ear.
You just feel so good and relaxed .. And it isnt nearly as sedating..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. I do agree that the borneo has a stronger sedation affect.
Bali has more of a euphoric feel.

Although i believe theyre both equally good on pain and relaxation Its just hard to get a good judge on this because once you start to become relaxed your out!! Lol.
Excellent review el rock. Thank you very much.
The red bali will have me smiling ear to ear.
You just feel so good and relaxed .. And it isnt nearly as sedating..
You may be right about the Red Borneo. It’s sedating effects come on pretty quick and strong I am asleep in no time. I am probably sleeping before the other effects set in ha!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to Straight Up Kratom for this opportunity to test out two of their strains!!! For me kratom is a must to always have on hand and I make sure I stay pretty stocked up with different strains. It is such a versatile plant. Not many things if any natural or even pharma can increase mood, anti-anxiety, pain relief, energy, relaxation and sedation better (and this botanical provides all of that).

Straight Up Kratom has some of the highest quality kratom I have tried.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log! I appreciate all the info you provided on the various strains.