eliminate Msten/dmz water bloat for peak week

FitnessLuke

Awards
Long story short I had originally planned a test/masteron cycle and I made it like 4 weeks with the test/mast before running out of mast. I was waiting on my guy to reup me, but in this sketchy game his shipment took forever and never made it in time. I managed to lower test dose to last me an extra 1.5 weeks before having no test to inject. For the past week after that ive been running 4ad really high dose with some letro(i'm gyno prone and trying to stay dry). Anyways after realizing I wouldnt be getting mast/test in time I ordered some legal gear in attempt to keep my size while on a cut. I found a bottle of msten/dmz already together with 10mg of each compound. I know it's a high dose for an oral but ive been taking 4 pills a day since this past friday. This equals 40mg msten and 40mg dmz. Comp is this coming saturday. I feel like I havent been as lean and this is probably due to water weight. These should be dry compounds, but ive seen some users say it bloats them with water. Anyway to combat this side? I'm also carb depleting and maybe thats why I have less veins? Just weird to me because last week I had ab veins going and what not and that was before msten/dmz, but also before lowering carbs.

Things to note:
1. Dont flame me for high dosage. I dont plan on running it after this coming weekend and will save the rest for a kick start for a future cycle.
2. I know it takes time for roids to kick in. Only running this last minute because my guy never came through in time
3. The brand has no reviews and was cheap on legendary supplements. It is called United muscle sports and I believe it is a brand that website has created.

Superman_777

Awards
1. Not that high of a dosage.
2. You probably lost vascularity being the high levels of Test (assuming its being run 700+) is now out of your system and the adrogenic effects have been diminished. Also, the msten/dmz will still take some time, give it 3-4 more days to see the pumps/veins.
3. The brand is not familiar to me and my guess it is probably under dosed or possibly has no active ingredients. Prohormones have been faked left and right everywhere, not limited to eBay, but on many websites as well, as they order their stuff from the same place the sellers on eBay have been doing. There have also been reputable companies such has RPN, blackstone, etc that are still producing crap, having said this, there have also been new products coming forth that are under dosed, in which a few cases there is little to no active ingredients

FitnessLuke

Awards
1. Not that high of a dosage.
2. You probably lost vascularity being the high levels of Test (assuming its being run 700+) is now out of your system and the adrogenic effects have been diminished. Also, the msten/dmz will still take some time, give it 3-4 more days to see the pumps/veins.
3. The brand is not familiar to me and my guess it is probably under dosed or possibly has no active ingredients. Prohormones have been faked left and right everywhere, not limited to eBay, but on many websites as well, as they order their stuff from the same place the sellers on eBay have been doing. There have also been reputable companies such has RPN, blackstone, etc that are still producing crap, having said this, there have also been new products coming forth that are under dosed, in which a few cases there is little to no active ingredients
Thank you for the well thought out response. Yeah I wouldn't be suprised this stuff is underdosed. It was just too cheap and you usually do get what you pay for. Also id like to add 4-ad must really suck, bc compared to actual test there's a big difference and im eating 12 caps a day lol.

hide83

Awards
4ad does suck. Huge waste of money if you ask me. You going to take a diuretic? I know lasix will dry you out quick only problem is it's tough to get a pump when your on it.