Elim1nate vs Ar1macare

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
What is the difference between these two supps? Are they both on cycle therapy? I need an on cycle supp

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Nevermind, I get it. Elim1nate is on cycle therapy, Ar1macare is for reversal of sides.

I might just go with Competitive Edge labs Cycle Assist instead. I heard good things about that one.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like Ar1macare is what you're looking for, which will provide protection for your liver and also help to regular estrogen while on cycle. I'd also suggest looking into K1ngsguard if you're on a harsher cycle, which is our more premium option and would be excellent for supporting your liver, kidneys, and blood pressure while on cycle.

El1minate, in case you're wondering, is a single ingredient arimistane product.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ar1macare Pro is an All In One On Cycle Support, to helps to keep your overall health in check whilst on cycle with the inclusion of an estrogen control complex.
=Health Support+Estrogen Control

El1minate is just an On Cycle Estrogen Control Support, to keep estrogen incheck whilst on cycle.
=Estrogen Control Only

Cycle Assist is also an All In One On Cycle Support, to help keep your overall health in check whilst on cycle.
=Health Support

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like Ar1macare is what you're looking for, which will provide protection for your liver and also help to regular estrogen while on cycle. I'd also suggest looking into K1ngsguard if you're on a harsher cycle, which is our more premium option and would be excellent for supporting your liver, kidneys, and blood pressure while on cycle.

El1minate, in case you're wondering, is a single ingredient arimistane product.
^^^ This.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like mentioned above CEL cycle assist is one of the better on cycle products out there so I would recommend going with it.